PDA

View Full Version : FCS Gets 3 In

fltheadgriz
November 22nd, 2009, 04:03 PM
Wow oh wow
Montana, EWU, and Weber State get in to the big dancexrotatehxxrotatehxxrotatehx
My question, if regionalization is such a big thing then why does Weber State have to travel across the country in the first round?xconfusedx

AshevilleApp
November 22nd, 2009, 04:10 PM
Well the FCS actually got 16 in.....but I'm guessing you meant the Big Sky?

I Bleed Purple
November 22nd, 2009, 04:11 PM
Please oh please fix your thread title.

EllsworthGriz
November 22nd, 2009, 04:11 PM
Wow oh wow
Montana, EWU, and Weber State get in to the big dancexrotatehxxrotatehxxrotatehx
My question, if regionalization is such a big thing then why does Weber State have to travel across the country in the first round?xconfusedx

I'm sure Weber is not bitching at all about the trip. Good for them and I hope Weber gets it done out there. It will be a tough test but they are a good team

I Bleed Purple
November 22nd, 2009, 04:20 PM
I'm sure Weber is not bitching at all about the trip. Good for them and I hope Weber gets it done out there. It will be a tough test but they are a good team

Not one bit.

mlbowl
November 22nd, 2009, 04:21 PM
Time for the Big Sky to put up or shut up...Good luck Weber, EWU and Gooooooooooooooooooooooooo GRIZ!

tandemlax
November 22nd, 2009, 04:33 PM
Can't wait to see a new team in Williamsburg this weekend! One of the worst parts of missing the playoffs several years running is that we just see the same squads year after year. I'm looking forward to a great game.

fltheadgriz
November 22nd, 2009, 04:37 PM
Sorry for the wrong title.
Should be BSC gets 3 In
Not sure how to change the title

UNHWildCats
November 22nd, 2009, 04:53 PM
Wow oh wow
because its impossible to keep everyone regional, and with Weber State likely the last team in, they were the easy one to be shipped cross country.

seattlespider
November 22nd, 2009, 05:23 PM
because its impossible to keep everyone regional, and with Weber State likely the last team in, they were the easy one to be shipped cross country.

Yep. Once a team can't be kept regional, it doesn't really matter where they go b/c they'll be flying.

kdinva
November 22nd, 2009, 06:01 PM
Sorry for the wrong title.
Should be BSC gets 3 In
Not sure how to change the title
click the "edit" button, and proceed.