Gil Dobie
November 22nd, 2009, 11:47 AM
Great Season Griz xthumbsupx

WestCoastAggie
November 22nd, 2009, 11:49 AM
xthumbsupx

ToTheLeft
November 22nd, 2009, 11:49 AM
And congrats to NDSU, Transitive Property National Champions!

93henfan
November 22nd, 2009, 11:50 AM
And congratulations to the 16-0 (regular season) 2007 New England Patriots as well. :p

http://natnotes.com/wp-content/uploads/misc/nicaragua_patriots2.jpg

Gil Dobie
November 22nd, 2009, 12:45 PM
And congrats to NDSU, Transitive Property National Champions!

xnonono2x xnonono2x xnonono2x xnonono2x xnonono2x

How about a smack free thread xnonox

Ivytalk
November 22nd, 2009, 01:05 PM
Congrats to the Griz. AZGrizFan, this one's for you!xnodx

Poker Alan
November 22nd, 2009, 01:07 PM
As a Griz fan, thanks for the props... now we shall see what we can accomplish in the playoffs.

mlbowl
November 22nd, 2009, 01:10 PM
As a Griz fan, thanks for the props... now we shall see what we can accomplish in the playoffs.

I'm pretty sure there's a little sarcasm intended with this thread;)

Ivytalk
November 22nd, 2009, 01:20 PM

Heck, no! Gil Dobie is an honest man!

Tribe4SF
November 22nd, 2009, 01:21 PM
Great Season Griz xthumbsupx

xlolx Gil Dobie: Director of Self-Esteem for the AGS Kindergarten!

Tod
November 22nd, 2009, 01:34 PM

Ya think? :D

Gil Dobie
November 22nd, 2009, 03:55 PM
Ya think? :D

Think not

11-0 is a great regular season, Ronbo is right, many people are taking the Griz lightly because of a percieved easy Big Sky sked. 3 teams from the BSC make the playoffs and the Griz get the #1 seed. This is the first game I really don't think South Dakota State has a chance of winning this year.

OldSouth
November 22nd, 2009, 04:23 PM
Congrats. You deserve the #1 seed. Going undefeated is hard in any conference. Hope we make it through so we can finally play you guys, too bad it won't be at The Rock, but in the #2 stadium it will be awesome.

Proud Griz Man
November 22nd, 2009, 04:26 PM
Think not

11-0 is a great regular season, Ronbo is right, many people are taking the Griz lightly because of a percieved easy Big Sky sked. 3 teams from the BSC make the playoffs and the Griz get the #1 seed. This is the first game I really don't think South Dakota State has a chance of winning this year.

I believed you, until I read the last sentence. xsmhx

SDSU is an extremely good 16th seeded team. xnodx

VictorG
November 22nd, 2009, 04:29 PM
Think not

Lets see, GD giving the Griz props I've seen in the past so no biggie. Agreeing with Ronbo!!!!!xconfusedx He's up to something!

I get it! Gil is working the old jinx line!xlolx

yosef1969
November 22nd, 2009, 04:37 PM
Congrats to the Griz on the #1 seed, well deserved. Had them as the #2 in my bracket only because I thought committee would slant a little towards the CAA and Villanova. If ASU winds up in Missoula in the Semi's I hope to make the trip.