PDA

View Full Version : Live Streaming of the Selection Show?

PhoenixPhan
November 22nd, 2009, 08:38 AM
Usually I just read on here, but Elon is finally making it to the playoffs and I would really like to see the selection show. I don't have ESPNews--anyone know of anywhere online or on the radio in Elon that I can watch/listen to live streaming?

Elon Fightin' Christians
November 22nd, 2009, 09:41 AM
I don't have an answer to your question.

But, I want to say welcome to AGS... and GO FIGHTIN" CHRISTIANS !!!!

phoenixphanatic21
November 22nd, 2009, 09:44 AM
1. Welcome to AGS my friend.
2. Please let me know what you find. I'm in the same boat as you.

WVAPPmountaineer
November 22nd, 2009, 09:50 AM
Usually I just read on here, but Elon is finally making it to the playoffs and I would really like to see the selection show. I don't have ESPNews--anyone know of anywhere online or on the radio in Elon that I can watch/listen to live streaming?

I'm not sure about hearing it live but David Jackson - APP play by play does a 2 hour special at 7pm tonight - if you are in the Burlington area it should be on 920 am - if not you can pick it up on goasu.com - They will have the breakdown of all 16 teams, interviews and match-ups - expertly done by David and his crew - they have been doing it for several years ----

PhoenixPhan
November 22nd, 2009, 11:19 AM
Thanks for the welcome! No luck in finding any info about streaming...I guess I'll just keep my browser here and read them as they come in, as long as the site doesn't crash!