PDA

View Full Version : Elon rebounds, wins 27-7

ElonPride
November 21st, 2009, 04:50 PM
Despite injuries, a dominating performance today.

fingers crossed for the playoffs!xthumbsupx

phoenixphanatic21
November 21st, 2009, 04:53 PM
If we don't get in the playoffs this year, I'm gonna lose just about all faith in the committee, especially with all the bubble teams that lost today. Great win and a good way to cap a 9-2 regular season.

Skjellyfetti
November 21st, 2009, 04:54 PM
If we don't get in the playoffs this year, I'm gonna lose just about all faith in the committee, especially with all the bubble teams that lost today. Great win and a good way to cap a 9-2 regular season.

Y'all will be in. No doubt, really. xthumbsupx

I hope y'all are on opposite sides of the bracket from App and wreak havoc. xnodx

Congrats on the win, Phoenix.

ElonPride
November 21st, 2009, 04:55 PM
A great day to wear maroon and gold!!!!

phoenixphanatic21
November 21st, 2009, 04:56 PM
Y'all will be in. No doubt, really. xthumbsupx

I hope y'all are on opposite sides of the bracket from App and wreak havoc. xnodx

Congrats on the win, Phoenix.

Just keeping my fingers crossed. And thanks. Hopefully we can get a rematch in the playoffs and if not, then let us both wreck havoc in the playoffs. SoCon pride! E.U. YOU KNOW!

FCS_pwns_FBS
November 21st, 2009, 04:57 PM
With Montana State and UNI losing, Elon is in.

Represent the SoCon well...kick butt...I think you guys are as good as you have been at least since joining the SoCon.

SpidersSportsEditor
November 21st, 2009, 05:09 PM
Elon is in. Wouldn't be surprised to see the Phoenix in Richmond next Saturday...

whoanellie
November 21st, 2009, 05:20 PM
Elon is in. Wouldn't be surprised to see the Phoenix in Richmond next Saturday...

i think We are in the top half of the draw
you guys will be 2 or 3rd seed

PhoenixSupreme
November 21st, 2009, 05:25 PM

would be convenient for me...I wouldn't have to travel anywhere, and I could invite some friends up to stay the night before

LacesOut
November 21st, 2009, 05:45 PM
Nice!

Congrats Elon!

Good luck in the playoffs.

Elon Fightin' Christians
November 22nd, 2009, 09:38 AM
Way to go Fightin' Christians !!!!! xthumbsupx

ngineer
November 22nd, 2009, 09:40 AM
Good to see Lembo get Elon into the dance. Will be interesting to see who the first round draw will be. Good Luck!

Mountaineer#96
November 22nd, 2009, 09:41 AM
You guys are in...........

We have this problem every year when it comes to the CAA.....they don't respect the SoCon so they must be shown it very "in your face" like....hopefully you guys go to Richmond and smack them around.

whoanellie
November 22nd, 2009, 10:19 AM
You guys are in...........

We have this problem every year when it comes to the CAA.....they don't respect the SoCon so they must be shown it very "in your face" like....hopefully you guys go to Richmond and smack them around.
yes We have played them i believe we open next season w/ them UR folks in their new stadium ..... lot's of Elon alums in tidewater Va area

Rekdiver
November 22nd, 2009, 10:49 AM
Very nice rebound after last weekend. Good mo' gointo the playoffs. Congratulations!