PDA

View Full Version : EKU vs JSU

EKUSteve
November 21st, 2009, 12:17 PM
JSU 3 and out.

EKU drives 4 plays, 67 yds but stopped on third and goal.

3 - 0 EKU

EKUSteve
November 21st, 2009, 02:30 PM
Just got back from errands.

Third quarter

JSU 24 EKU 20

EKUSteve
November 21st, 2009, 02:40 PM
31 - 20 JSU with over 12 min left in the fourth.

Maroons
November 21st, 2009, 02:58 PM
31-26 JSU w/ 5:42 remaining. Gamecocks have the ball and driving in into Colonel territory... down to the EKU 10.

Maroons
November 21st, 2009, 03:07 PM
34-26, JSU. Colonels are into JSU territory with less than 2 minutes remaining.

Maroons
November 21st, 2009, 03:10 PM
Blown snap on a fourth and 1 and JSU will win the game. EIU is going ot the playoffs.

Panthers_Blue
November 21st, 2009, 03:10 PM
500 yrds of O for EKU!!!
Wow!!!

Panthers_Blue
November 21st, 2009, 03:15 PM
Good game. EKU came ready.

Congrats to JSU for an awsome season.

ekufbfan
November 21st, 2009, 03:32 PM
WHERE has our offense been the last 4 games?
We ARE YOUNG, with a better plan on offense next year (new O coordinator?), we will be back
Crap, HATE, HATE that EKU's 32 consecutive winning seasons has come to an endxoopsx

Congrats to JSU, your team took care of business today. However, I want to finally say what I have been thinking all season. I am worn out with the whinning of JSU fans regarding their post season situation. You play by the rules no matter what they are and regardless if you agree with them or not. xrulesxIf you don't, you accept the consequences, that's life!

Happy for EIU, come on Panthers get a W next week!
And we still LOVE our football at EKU!

Panthers_Blue
November 21st, 2009, 03:36 PM
We have to end this horrid steak!!

If we get SIU next week, SEMO proved today that they can be scored on.

EKUSteve
November 21st, 2009, 03:46 PM
We have to end this horrid steak!!

If we get SIU next week, SEMO proved today that they can be scored on.

But you better play better offensively than you did against TSU. You looked worse than we did against their defense.

Panthers_Blue
November 21st, 2009, 03:54 PM
But you better play better offensively than you did against TSU. You looked worse than we did against their defense.

Agree, we have the talent. Just has to click. Thats it.

Cocky
November 21st, 2009, 03:56 PM
I haven't been whining but I wish this team could go to the playoffs. Life is full of misfortunes you just have to keep moving along. We will be back next year with an even better team.
EKU played hard today and kept the game close.
Good Luck EIU.

EKUSteve
November 21st, 2009, 03:56 PM
First losing season for EKU since 1972. It hurts, but we'll be back.

Panthers_Blue
November 21st, 2009, 03:58 PM
First loosing season for EKU since 1972. It hurts, but we'll be back.

Indeed

JSU02
November 21st, 2009, 06:09 PM
We ARE YOUNG, with a better plan on offense next year (new O coordinator?), we will be back
Crap, HATE, HATE that EKU's 32 consecutive winning seasons has come to an endxoopsx

Congrats to JSU, your team took care of business today. However, I want to finally say what I have been thinking all season. I am worn out with the whinning of JSU fans regarding their post season situation. You play by the rules no matter what they are and regardless if you agree with them or not. xrulesxIf you don't, you accept the consequences, that's life!

We made our bed, and now we are lying in it, and despite not getting to go to the playoffs, we are the best team in the OVC this season. If someone had to end your streak, I'm glad it got to be us. Would have been nice if we ended Florida States as well. xsmhx

ekufbfan
November 21st, 2009, 06:16 PM
We made our bed, and now we are lying in it, and despite not getting to go to the playoffs, we are the best team in the OVC this season. If someone had to end your streak, I'm glad it got to be us. Would have been nice if we ended Florida States as well. xsmhx

Touche'

(I still think you guys whined too much)

Cocky
November 21st, 2009, 10:47 PM
Touche'

(I still think you guys whined too much)

and we score too much.

jaxstatealum
November 22nd, 2009, 05:21 AM

Well I was going to give congrats to you guys, but your frustration comes out as sour grapes. YOU would whine too if you guys were in the same boat. By the way it was 31 seasons.

ekufbfan
November 22nd, 2009, 11:54 AM
Well I was going to give congrats to you guys, but your frustration comes out as sour grapes. YOU would whine too if you guys were in the same boat. By the way it was 31 seasons.

Not any sour grapes, we got our butts handed to us 6 times, simple as that. Congratulations to us, for what? Do I wish our record was better, you bet. But it is what it is and we will live with it. You are correct it was 31 winning seasons (wishful thinking on the 32).