PDA

View Full Version : Montana Falls in Polls

Kabooom
November 17th, 2009, 04:16 PM
Yo Homer .....Some East Coast Simpsonisim going on here..

Since Montana (10-0) with a 38-10 win over No. Colorado took a fall in both the GPI, and Sports Network polls. So Homer, instead of giving Montana one of your.....4...East Coast seeds(apparantly you own them)

Montana should just defer that East Coast seed , and give it to somebody worthy ....like Liberty

Ps. Flames, do us a favor, and burn this place down.

Pitz
November 17th, 2009, 04:23 PM
I can't believe we haven't had any threads on here discussing east/west coast bias. xconfusedx

GRIZCLAW
November 17th, 2009, 04:34 PM
xbowx
Yo Homer .....Some East Coast Simpsonisim going on here..

Since Montana (10-0) with a 38-10 win over No. Colorado took a fall in both the GPI, and Sports Network polls. So Homer, instead of giving Montana one of your.....4...East Coast seeds(apparantly you own them)

Montana should just defer that East Coast seed , and give it to somebody worthy ....like Liberty

Ps. Flames, do us a favor, and burn this place down.

It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone, least of all a Griz fan, that we dropped in the polls. ISU was an excuse to hammer on the SOS issue everyone in the country but Griz fans buy into. When you look at the "media" comments, and I use that term losely when speaking of Coulson, it was inevitable the momentum would swing even further toward the East. So, we live with it, do the best we can, and kick the Cats backside this week to further prove their ignorance. I do think its telling that the Coach's poll still has Montana as #1, which shows you the respect the team gets from them. It does become a more difficult task to argue on behalf of the conference when we have teams like PSU, ISU, Sac St and NC that are weak year in and year out. You'd have thought, but you'd have been wrong, that playing in the NC last year would elicit some national support. 13 Conf Championships in a row and 17 straight post-season appearances carries no weight Quite frankly, it always makes us an underdog and that doesn't seem to hurt us...xbowxxbowxxbowxxbowxxbowx

Grizzaholic
November 17th, 2009, 04:37 PM
I love Delaware! They are the best team out there!

Kabooom
November 17th, 2009, 04:38 PM
I can't believe we haven't had any threads on here discussing east/west coast bias. xconfusedx

Pitz, When the Flames take care of business in the east and burn you all out, When seeking salvation, and a new place to stay, you 'll still be welcomed out here on the east end of Butte America. We'll set you up in a cozy lil place in the mountains on the shore of Berkley Lake. Bring your friends too.

http://mt.water.usgs.gov/projects/clarkfork/project_description.html

19Duke97
November 17th, 2009, 04:54 PM
Pitz, When the Flames take care of business in the east and burn you all out, When seeking salvation, and a new place to stay, you 'll still be welcomed out here on the east end of Butte America. We'll set you up in a cozy lil place in the mountains on the shore of Berkley Lake. Bring your friends too.

http://mt.water.usgs.gov/projects/clarkfork/project_description.html

Not sure, the biota count may be too high. lol We might end up catching grizzly fever or something.