YSU 5-5(3-4)
NDSU 3-7(2-5)
ISU 1-10(1-7)
WIU 1-9(0-7)

Take your picks!

TheBisonator
November 14th, 2009, 09:46 PM
Northern Iowa @ Illinois State
Youngstown State @ North Dakota State (This team is ready for this kind of win)
South Dakota State @ Western Illinois
Southern Illinois @ Southeastern Missouri

SDSUJacks
November 14th, 2009, 10:30 PM
Northern Iowa @ Illinois State
Youngstown State @ North Dakota State
South Dakota State @ Western Illinois
Southern Illinois @ Southeastern Missouri

SDSU will be looking to lock up it's first FCS playoff spot next. UNI will try to get a bid as well. Youngstown is fighting to finish the year with a winning record. And SIU is... well, they're SIU :)

unigriff
November 14th, 2009, 11:06 PM
game of the week is in Normal, IL next week. UNI @ ISU (r). ISU playing spoiler, UNI playing for playoffs.

Redbird Ray
November 14th, 2009, 11:32 PM
game of the week is in Normal, IL next week. UNI @ ISU (r). ISU playing spoiler, UNI playing for playoffs.

I hope UNI brings a lot of fans because there will be dozens of ISU fans in attendance after our stinker today, probably lousy weather (just guessing), and students going home for Fall break.

I'm joking about the dozens of ISU fans in attendance, but the crowd will likely be small and reserved, not very fitting of a game of the week atmosphere (although as always, our tailgate lots should be packed). All that said, I'll be there as long as Amtrak doesn't screw me over again. And I'll be drinking at one of Normal's fine establishments afterward! xnodx

Gil Dobie
November 15th, 2009, 10:11 AM
Northern Iowa
North Dakota State
South Dakota State
Southern Illinois

SO ILLmatic
November 15th, 2009, 10:32 AM
UNI
YSU
SD State
SIU

Redbird Ray
November 15th, 2009, 10:36 AM
Seems like the only toss-up game here is the Bison and Penguins. I'll take the Bison at home. Maybe the Birds come back with a spirited effort against UNI, but I also know that with a playoff spot on the line, UNI is going to give us all they got.

MplsBison
November 16th, 2009, 03:32 PM
No way NDSU loses the seniors last game as Bison in Fargo!

This game is all they have left and they've got their collective butts in gear now, after the sound crushing of Indiana State.

YSU doesn't have a chance.

The three playoff bound teams in the MVFC all win, as well.

Green and Yellow
November 16th, 2009, 03:40 PM
No way NDSU loses the seniors last game as Bison in Fargo!

This game is all they have left and they've got their collective butts in gear now, after the sound crushing of Indiana State.

YSU doesn't have a chance.

The three playoff bound teams in the MVFC all win, as well.

You are right on most of this, however I disagree. YSU does have a chance however I think we will win a close game.

The other teams that will win are the playoff bound teams.

sluki86
November 16th, 2009, 03:40 PM
Road teams get the sweep!

Green and Yellow
November 16th, 2009, 03:44 PM

Except in Fargo. A good crowd for the final game will give the Bison all they need to pull off a close win to end the season with three straight victories.

MplsBison
November 16th, 2009, 05:25 PM
Agreed. Solid momentum going into next year.

Gil Dobie
November 19th, 2009, 08:35 AM
I do like the momentum building at the end, let's hope it continues this weekend.

http://image.cdnl3.xosnetwork.com/pics11/200/JN/JNMKVBILUXHCJDO.20080606185139.jpg

siuham
November 19th, 2009, 10:03 AM
NDSU/YSU is a toss-up to me. All the other games look pretty cut and dry.

SIU was in about the same situation at UNI was last year going to ISU. We needed the win bad, it was cold as balls, and ISU wanted to prove something. Was a close game, but SIU got the victory that day, and I think UNI will get theirs easily.

saluki_in_ohio
November 19th, 2009, 11:01 AM

Well, the SIU-SEMO game will practically be a home game for the Salukis, considering Cape Girardeau, MO is only a short drive for most Saluki fans.

sluki86
November 19th, 2009, 11:19 AM
Well, the SIU-SEMO game will practically be a home game for the Salukis, considering Cape Girardeau, MO is only a short drive for most Saluki fans.

I've been told that we are treating it like a home game. The players are going to completely dress in full pads before loading on the buses and heading to Cape.

Gil Dobie
November 19th, 2009, 09:13 PM
Good luck to all the MVFC teams this weekend xthumbsupx