The Cats
November 14th, 2009, 02:15 PM
in Richmond, KY....

start of the 4th quarter...

the Catamounts lead 24 - 7

The Cats
November 14th, 2009, 02:54 PM
Catamounts win 24-7....

nice OOC win for the Catamounts over an OVC opponent.

DX Man
November 14th, 2009, 02:57 PM
Way to go Catamounts!!! I said on the Pride Board the other day that you guys could pull this out. You made the SoCon very proud today!!!!!

The Cats
November 14th, 2009, 03:07 PM
Way to go Catamounts!!! I said on the Pride Board the other day that you guys could pull this out. You made the SoCon very proud today!!!!!

thanks.... xrotatehxxrotatehxxrotatehxxrotatehxxrotatehxxnodx xnodxxnodxxnodxxnodx

mistersykes
November 14th, 2009, 03:09 PM
Congrats WCU. Good win for your program.

Mountaineer#96
November 14th, 2009, 03:10 PM
looking good mounts!!!!!

catamount man
November 14th, 2009, 03:36 PM
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A huge win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to get to Boone next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DX Man
November 14th, 2009, 03:48 PM
Hey WCU fans, I know this is probably "Preaching to the choir", but I hope that you, the fans, will take a moment and realize how big a win this is for your program. Your team just went into Roy Kidd Stadium and pulled out a win. WOW! By doing so, The Catamounts just re-energized the "Battle for the Old Mountain Jug." Amazing!!!

The Cats
November 14th, 2009, 03:55 PM
Hey WCU fans, I know this is probably "Preaching to the choir", but I hope that you, the fans, will take a moment and realize how big a win this is for your program. Your team just went into Roy Kidd Stadium and pulled out a win. WOW! By doing so, The Catamounts just re-energized the "Battle for the Old Mountain Jug." Amazing!!!

It's always been energized for us....... just hoping your guys are looking past us to the playoffs....

FCS_pwns_FBS
November 14th, 2009, 04:11 PM
Congrats

That's the best team the SoCon has beaten OOC

3E9App
November 14th, 2009, 04:20 PM
GREAT Job by WCU today. CONGRATS!

The Cats
November 14th, 2009, 04:21 PM
Congrats

That's the best team the SoCon has beaten OOC

WOW.... didn't realize that.

DX Man
November 14th, 2009, 04:21 PM
It's always been energized for us....... just hoping your guys are looking past us to the playoffs....

No No No! The Apps learned that lesson the hard way against VMI back in 1994xnonox

FCS_pwns_FBS
November 14th, 2009, 04:29 PM
WOW.... didn't realize that.

You don't think that's true?

catamount man
November 14th, 2009, 04:40 PM
Wagner is 2-8 with FORTY TWO FRESHMEN OR REDSHIRT FRESHMEN AND TEN SENIORS!!!!!!!!!!

To quote timbuk 3, "the future's so bright, I gotta wear shades!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

catamount man
November 14th, 2009, 04:41 PM

Thank you sir! Proof that we can get along, except for 1 day out of the year. Looking forward to tailgating with my ASU buddies next week and then........the game!

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

FCS_pwns_FBS
November 14th, 2009, 04:44 PM
Wagner is 2-8 with FORTY TWO FRESHMEN OR REDSHIRT FRESHMEN AND TEN SENIORS!!!!!!!!!!

To quote timbuk 3, "the future's so bright, I gotta wear shades!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

Roller Coaster season much CM?
xlolx

The Cats
November 14th, 2009, 04:50 PM
You don't think that's true?

didn't say it wasn't true.... just didn't realize it was the best OOC win.

catamount man
November 14th, 2009, 05:36 PM
Roller Coaster season much CM?
xlolx

You can say the same. Your team just saved Boobsy for one more year. xlolx

EKUSteve
November 16th, 2009, 06:09 PM
It was a telling comment by our radio play by play announcer when he said that WCU looked as good as a middle to upper level OVC team. Shows how far we in the OVC have fallen.

appmaj
November 17th, 2009, 06:21 AM
Way to go wcu, get ready to lose in Boone ;)