PDA

View Full Version : GRAMBLIN' vs TEXAS SO..............AWK!

MR. CHICKEN
November 13th, 2009, 08:58 AM
AHHH.....DUH HBCU'S....WHIFFIN' ALL DEM CLASSICS....TA INFLATE ATTENDANCE........AS DUH SCARLET KNIGHTS......STUCK DUH APPLE IN DUH MOUFF O' DUH BULLS...ON ESPN.....DECIDED TA MOSEY ON OVERAH TA ESPNU......VERAH ENTERTAININ' GAME 'TWEEN GRAMBLIN'/TEXAS SO....47-33 G-MEN....TO BAD ONLY 3,549....SHOWED UP TA ENJOY IT LIVE........MAYBE SHOODAH PLAYED IT IN UH DOME...TACKED ON UH BB-Q PARTY......INVITE KANYE.....MAYBE TITLED IT......DUH...."WHO GIVES CLASSIC".........HARD TA BELIEVE ONLAH 3549...HAD UH V-DAY/SICK DAY IN DUH BANK....THURSDAY NIGHT......JES' SAYIN'...xrolleyesx...AWK!

SU Jag
November 13th, 2009, 12:05 PM
What?

iceman4221
November 13th, 2009, 12:12 PM
Those are awful attendance numbers... Gee Whiz, they didn't market that one...

SUjagTILLiDIE
November 13th, 2009, 02:18 PM
Those are awful attendance numbers... Gee Whiz, they didn't market that one...

Gram is in a very rural location. None of their alumni lives in the area. Besides Gram isnt know for great home attendence.

MR. CHICKEN
November 13th, 2009, 03:05 PM
Gram is in a very rural location. None of their alumni lives in the area. Besides Gram isnt know for great home attendence.

GRAM HAS UH 19,500...19,600 CAPACITY STADIUM.....NAMED AFTERAH LEGENDARY COACH......IT WAS 1/5th FULL LAST NIGHT.......NO FANS IN DUH HOOD......WHAA PLAY THURSDAY NIGHT...xconfusedx....ESPNU TV DUCATS...xconfusedx....WAIT TIL SATURDAY..WHEN EVERAH-ONE CAN GET DERE....xrolleyesx....AWK!

WestCoastAggie
November 13th, 2009, 03:49 PM
Thank you for the analysis Mr. Chicken.

813Jag
November 13th, 2009, 04:09 PM
If a team doesn't draw om saturday what makes you think they will draw on thursday. And this isn't just an hbcu thing, I see lots of low figures every saturday. I think there needs to be threads like this for most of those games. xreadx

SU Jag
November 13th, 2009, 05:33 PM
Most thursday night games don't draw many people. I've always hated the thursday night games. I'm so glad we didn't have to play in any while I was @ southern.

MplsBison
November 13th, 2009, 06:17 PM
...is that....yep, it's the HBCU defense alarm. Someone made a remark about a HBCU school on AGS, will all HBCU posters on AGS please report to the thread immediately to defend the HBCU school(s) against any negative remarks. You are to use the racism card if needed.

xcoffeex

Panther88
November 13th, 2009, 07:32 PM
...is that....yep, it's the HBCU defense alarm. Someone made a remark about a HBCU school on AGS, will all HBCU posters on AGS please report to the thread immediately to defend the HBCU school(s) against any negative remarks. You are to use the racism card if needed.

xcoffeex

Grow up minneapolis cow. Geez. That's a pretty retarded assertion.xnonox

SU Jag
November 13th, 2009, 07:34 PM
Noone asked you! When we ask for the ignorant posters to report you'll be the first that we'll contact.