SFPA @ Bryant
Monmouth @ CCSU
Duquesne @ Sacred Heart
Wagner @ RMU

Bye Week
Albany

dgreco
November 9th, 2009, 07:42 AM
SFPA @ Bryant - Bryant wins this at home, they have never had more than a 3 game losing streak, it has been rough with tough teams and road trips. They win.
Monmouth @ CCSU - CCSU rebounds from flying high and a tough loss. They still have a "bowl game" to compete for
Duquesne @ Sacred Heart - long trip for the dukes, SHU has been playing well and they win.
Wagner @ RMU - I want Wagner to win, but I just have a gut feeling RMU turns it around and gets another win over a top team this week.

Seahawks Fan
November 9th, 2009, 08:55 AM
SFPA @ Bryant
Monmouth @ CCSU
Duquesne @ Sacred Heart
Wagner @ RMU

Raider Dane
November 9th, 2009, 11:46 AM
SFPA @ Bryant
Monmouth @ CCSU
Duquesne @ Sacred Heart
Wagner @ RMU

Dane96
November 9th, 2009, 11:49 AM
SFPA @ Bryant
Monmouth @ CCSU
Duquesne @ Sacred Heart
Wagner @ RMU

seahawkfan2007
November 9th, 2009, 07:15 PM
St. Francis (Pa) @ Bryant: SFP has not won a game on the road since 2007. Bryant is on a five game skid. Tough call in this one. I'll take Bryant 27-21
Monmouth @ CCSU: Monmouth should hang in there but CCSU needs this one if they want the NEC title. CCSU 31-20
Duquesne @ Sacred Heart: Albany took the wind out of Duquesne's sails about five weeks ago. SHU's, Dale Fink is a quality QB and should be able to put some points up. SHU 24-17
Wagner @ RMU: Kudos to RMU winning 3 strait after an 0-6 start, capped off by a major win vs. Albany last week. Nick Doscher has the Seahawks working on their 5th W in a row. I suspect this will be another "hang in there and find a way to win game". Wagner 27-21

Ivytalk
November 9th, 2009, 07:28 PM
SFPA @ Bryant
Monmouth @ CCSU
Duquesne @ Sacred Heart
Wagner @ RMU

I go with this Dane!xnodx

NFLCB2
November 9th, 2009, 09:18 PM
SFPA @ Bryant
Monmouth @ CCSU
Duquesne @ Sacred Heart
Wagner @ RMU

aceinthehole
November 10th, 2009, 01:42 PM
After last week's results, I don't deserve to make comments. xbawlingx

Saint Francis @ Bryant
Monmouth @ Central Conn.
Duquesne @ Sacred Heart
Wagner @ Robert Morris

BobbyMo
November 10th, 2009, 07:13 PM
SFPA @ Bryant
Monmouth @ CCSU
Duquesne @ Sacred Heart
Wagner @ RMU

Original_RMC
November 11th, 2009, 03:14 PM
Bump

bobcat7
November 12th, 2009, 08:43 AM
SFPA @ Bryant

Monmouth @ CCSU

Duquesne @ Sacred Heart

Wagner @ RMU

WWII
November 12th, 2009, 08:54 AM
SFPA @ Bryant
Monmouth @ CCSU
Duquesne @ Sacred Heart
Wagner @ RMU

Original_RMC
November 13th, 2009, 07:56 AM
SFPA @ Bryant
Bryant is just too tough at home and SFPA is too 'jenkel and hyde' for me to pick again. You will see some flashes of young talent SFPA has but its not enough. Bryant wins this low scoring battle.

Bryant 20-10

Monmouth @ CCSU
Monmouth is a good team but CCSU is a complete team. I think CCSU will show that the Wagner game was a mistake. CCSU will start slow at first but will open it up in the 2nd half.

CCSU 34-24

Duquesne @ Sacred Heart
Long road trip for the Dukes who have been battling major injures all year long. I think the game will be close but Marcel Archer helps send the SHU seniors out with one last victory. (I wonder if Connor Dixon is rethinking about going to Duquesne now?)

SHU 28-17

Wagner @ RMU
Former starting (now backup) Senior QB Cadmin Crouse came off the bench against Albany to lead RMU down the field for the game winning FG. Crouse went 4-4 for 53 yards on that drive. But now Crouse is forced backed to the bench. The coaches at RMU are going back to Freshman QB Jeff Sinclair.
RMU 3 game winning streak is because of their D and they are going to have their hands full with Nick Doscher.
I think the Colonials will struggle in the 1st half because the offense can't move the ball. But I think the coaches realize that something again must change and Crouse enters the game. Crouse will rally the Colonials with his arms & legs it will be the 2nd week in a row where Crouse is the hero.

RMU 21-20

downbythebeach
November 13th, 2009, 08:28 AM
SFPA @ Bryant
Monmouth @ CCSU
Duquesne @ Sacred Heart
Wagner @ RMU