PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Griz! 12 in a row!

BearIt
November 8th, 2009, 04:27 AM
Eventhough everyone is treating yesterdays performance at ISU more or less equivalent to a loss, it was in fact a win.

As a win it makes Montana the Big Sky Conference Champs in 2009. That is 12 conference championships/co-champships in row for the Griz.

Despite the big turd they left at the potato barn yesterday, the entire body of work is quite an accomplishment!

Congratulations!!
xhurrayxxhurrayxxhurrayxxhurrayxxbowxxbowx

crabby terrier
November 8th, 2009, 11:46 PM
GOOD JOB griz!xthumbsupx

your fans were so nice when wofford came out west...i always like to see you do well!xnodx

Proud Griz Man
November 8th, 2009, 11:56 PM
GOOD JOB griz!xthumbsupx

your fans were so nice when wofford came out west...i always like to see you do well!xnodx

Thanks Terrier. The Wofford people were good folks xbowx( despite the heart-breaking 1st round loss in 15-degree weather).

Poker Alan
November 9th, 2009, 07:31 AM
GOOD JOB griz!xthumbsupx

Griz fans always hang their hats on being hospitable, even when we lose at home...

4th and What?
November 9th, 2009, 07:39 AM
Congrats Griz. Continuing to win in a BSC that keeps looking better and better over the short period of time I have been following FCS deserves some recognition. Nice Job! xthumbsupxxthumbsupxxthumbsupx