PDA

View Full Version : Idaho State... what a joke

paytonlives
November 6th, 2009, 10:59 PM
Not only are these guys the worst team in the Big Sky in the last 25 years, they are pulling this crap.

Many Griz fans paid for tickets near midfield, but when they recieved their tickets in the mail they had all been moved to a corner seating area, behind the goal posts. Does this crap go on anywhere else?

http://www.egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=39881

Reign of Terrier
November 6th, 2009, 11:07 PM
no worries, you'll still win by at least 20

paytonlives
November 6th, 2009, 11:13 PM
Probably more like 50, but my question is how can this be legal?

Poker Alan
November 7th, 2009, 08:50 AM
Total joke, but, Griz fans do overrun Holt every visit (still called Holt, right?) ... but, if the online receipt lists one seat, sorry, disclaimer null & void. Great for Jared Allen getting his due, they still won't have more that 5K ISU fans there. Horrible team, horrible support, horrible town to do anything in.

STACCATS
November 7th, 2009, 09:15 AM
Hey Payton, get a clue. You cannot sit behind the goal posts in hold arena, as it is a cement wall. There are only sideline seats

UNHFan
November 7th, 2009, 10:37 AM
hey they cant beat you on the field so they beat from the Ticket Booth :)

Silenoz
November 7th, 2009, 10:51 AM
I'm sure there will be many empty seats to cherry pick from..

paytonlives
November 7th, 2009, 10:51 AM
Hey Payton, get a clue. You cannot sit behind the goal posts in hold arena, as it is a cement wall. There are only sideline seats

Hay STACCATS... Its Holt Arena, But yes my bad... The corner= AREA M&L the end by the goalline...

CrazyCat
November 7th, 2009, 11:37 AM
How many campus police does it take to stop an angry mob of griz fans from changing seats? Someone please take a video camera. :)

JALMOND
November 7th, 2009, 11:40 AM
Not only are these guys the worst team in the Big Sky in the last 25 years, they are pulling this crap.

Many Griz fans paid for tickets near midfield, but when they recieved their tickets in the mail they had all been moved to a corner seating area, behind the goal posts. Does this crap go on anywhere else?

http://www.egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=39881

Sounds like there is a disclaimer that if you are a visiting team fan, you will be placed in the visitor section. I'm actually surprised that this is NOT commonplace elsewhere. In this day and age with the violence that could erupt by combining sections, I think this is a good idea. Why would you want to be the only Griz fans in a section full of Bengal fans anyway? What would happen if you were the only Griz fans in a section of Bobcat fans at Cat-Griz? Would you steadfastly insist that "these are my tickets and I will sit in them and cheer loudly"?

If the visitor section is full, I would think the home team would need to make some concessions, but if it is not, I'm all for this rule.

Native
November 7th, 2009, 02:05 PM
With that $400k payout at Oklahoma, the Bengals should be able to refund the difference in ticket prices for cheated Griz fans. xrolleyesx

JALMOND
November 7th, 2009, 10:01 PM

The reason why the Griz needed a late field goal to win was more than likely due to the fact that the Griz fans were complaining about where they were to sit. Ummm, tell me when you get up to 50.

GolfingGriz
November 7th, 2009, 10:53 PM
The reason why the Griz needed a late field goal to win was more than likely due to the fact that the Griz fans were complaining about where they were to sit. Ummm, tell me when you get up to 50.

Let us know when you have a winning season.

JALMOND
November 8th, 2009, 01:43 PM
Let us know when you have a winning season.

I never said we were going to have a winning season (unless I missed something). As I quoted, this thread had the Griz winning by 50? I ask you again, did I miss something?xeyebrowx

GrizFanStuckInUtah
November 8th, 2009, 01:46 PM
I never said we were going to have a winning season (unless I missed something). As I quoted, this thread had the Griz winning by 50? I ask you again, did I miss something?xeyebrowx

We barely won with almost 50 penalties, does that count? :D

UNHWildCats
November 8th, 2009, 02:29 PM

xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx

oops

Tribe4SF
November 8th, 2009, 04:12 PM
We barely won with almost 50 penalties, does that count? :D

And didn't ISU have almost 40?

GrizFanStuckInUtah
November 8th, 2009, 08:35 PM
And didn't ISU have almost 40?

There were a lot. 2 of theirs were in a row when they started at the hash mark, so 2 1/2 the distance penalties isn't much yardage.

Big Al
November 8th, 2009, 09:59 PM
With that $400k payout at Oklahoma, the Bengals should be able to refund the difference in ticket prices for cheated Griz fans. xrolleyesx

Griz fans who went to that game were certainly cheated of something but it certainly wasn't by Idaho State!

xthumbsupxxthumbsupxxsmiley_wixxsmiley_wixxthumbsu pxxthumbsupx

LakesBison
November 8th, 2009, 11:31 PM
WHAT WAS THE SCORE? WE DONT PAY ATTENTION TO ANYTHING WEST OR NORTH OF FARGO.

BearIt
November 8th, 2009, 11:53 PM
WHAT WAS THE SCORE? WE DONT PAY ATTENTION TO ANYTHING WEST OR NORTH OF FARGO.

The score was just barely enough vs not very much

xnonono2x