PDA

View Full Version : #4 Play of the week on ESPN

ASU Kep
December 19th, 2005, 05:30 AM
ESPN picked the Jayson Hunter fumble return in the I-AA NC as their #4 play of the week, ahead of several NFL highlights and such. Not bad, but the Swami needs a pronunciation lesson. "App-al-ach-an" not "App-alay-chun". Whatever, still pretty cool. As I still havn't been able to get my hands on a tape/DVD of the game (I was there), the crowd reaction was incredible, even if they only showed like .2 seconds of it at the end. Brought back memories of hugging absolutely everybody within 100 yards of my seat.

blackfordpu
December 19th, 2005, 05:05 PM
ESPN picked the Jayson Hunter fumble return in the I-AA NC as their #4 play of the week, ahead of several NFL highlights and such. Not bad, but the Swami needs a pronunciation lesson. "App-al-ach-an" not "App-alay-chun". Whatever, still pretty cool. As I still havn't been able to get my hands on a tape/DVD of the game (I was there), the crowd reaction was incredible, even if they only showed like .2 seconds of it at the end. Brought back memories of hugging absolutely everybody within 100 yards of my seat.

Saw that as well. It is always great to see I-AA on television, especially Sports Center.

AppAlum96
December 19th, 2005, 06:23 PM
I was at work, and since I work for the cable company, we watch TV while we work. I had just gotten through telling my co-worker about the game, and then I was like, "There it is, right there!" when they showed it in the top ten plays.