PDA

View Full Version : where will the southern/alabama state game be played?

SU Jag
November 3rd, 2009, 01:40 PM
I remember a few weeks ago there was news that the gulf coast classic between southern/bama state probably would be moved to montgomery due to lack of funding from the city of mobile. Any news on where the game will be played yet?

TexasTerror
November 3rd, 2009, 01:45 PM
It is staying in Mobile, Ala.

Not sure if Southern and Alabama St will get their money, but thought it was locked in now.

WestCoastAggie
November 3rd, 2009, 02:47 PM
It is staying in Mobile, Ala.

Not sure if Southern and Alabama St will get their money, but thought it was locked in now.

Dangit!!! Another Classic that is not payin the school's money. xmadx

Let's get these games back on Campus!!! IF you need bigger stadiums to hold more fans, BUILD THE BIGGER PLACE! WHERE THERE IS A WILL, THERE IS A WAY!

jstate83
November 3rd, 2009, 04:36 PM

Let's get these games back on Campus!!! IF you need bigger stadiums to hold more fans, BUILD THE BIGGER PLACE! WHERE THERE IS A WILL, THERE IS A WAY!

That's why I'm so glad we got Memorial.xnodx
I was so glad when JSU stopped going to Mobile years ago.
The city of Mobile never knew how to handle or promote the game and it was basically a boring trip to play a game that could have been played at home.

ASU33
November 3rd, 2009, 06:32 PM

Its not about the game being too big to play at home, its just been a long stading Bama State tradition to play one game a year in Mobile. I think Birmingham, has placed a bid to take the game.

Screamin_Eagle174
November 3rd, 2009, 08:40 PM
Like I thought.. all the mod's here have hidden agenda's and make up infractions against members whom they don't like. You're all a bunch of f u c king cowards. All you're doing is causing everyone to go over to CHAMPIONSHIPSUBDIVISION.COM and never come back to this pathetic site. It is truly amazing that so many immature cowards subjectively moderate this place without any accountability or repercussions for their actions. Go **** yourselves **** stains!!!