PDA

View Full Version : CSN National All-Stars, 11/2/2009

CSN-info
November 2nd, 2009, 09:26 PM
http://www.championshipsubdivisionnews.com/skins/andreas_01/img/89658_csnwhite50w.JPG

College Sporting News National All-Stars, 11/2/2009

Eastern Washington linebacker Matt Johnson, Central Connecticut State runningback James Mallory, Appalachian State quarterback Armanti Edwards, and quarterback Bradley George of Texas State are the recipients of the Football Championship Subdivision honors from College Sporting News for the week ending November 1, 2009.

Read more ... (http://www.championshipsubdivisionnews.com/index.php/2009/11/02/college-sporting-news-national-all-stars-2015?blog=5)

grizband
November 2nd, 2009, 09:36 PM
Seriously amazing that Chase Reynolds (30 carries, 241 years, TD) doesn't make this list, but considering what the other guys did I understand. Congratulations to all of these players, those are some huge numbers!

Screamin_Eagle174
November 2nd, 2009, 09:36 PM
EWU QB Matt Nichols deserves a shout out, and probably would've have been picked over Bradley George had he put up the same numbers against a better team than Portland State.

Matt Nichols was 21-30-0 for 413 yards and 4 TDs.

Screamin_Eagle174
November 2nd, 2009, 09:37 PM
Seriously amazing that Chase Reynolds (30 carries, 241 years, TD) doesn't make this list, but considering what the other guys did I understand. Congratulations to all of these players, those are some huge numbers!

Yeah, Chase got hosed too.

grizband
November 2nd, 2009, 09:49 PM
Yeah, Chase got hosed too.
I ain't complaining, considering what the other guys did.

Armanti sets an all time Division I mark.

Matt Johnson ties a Big Sky conference record with 4 interceptions in one game.

Not only did Mallory rush for over 200 yards and score 3 TDs, he also became his schools all time leader in points scored.

George had great numbers (300+ yards, 4 TDs) while beating a team many excepted would roll them over.

Chase wasn't completely ignored, though, he is the banner at the top of the screen. xthumbsupx

GrizFanStuckInUtah
November 2nd, 2009, 09:58 PM
I ain't complaining, considering what the other guys did.

Armanti sets an all time Division I mark.

Matt Johnson ties a Big Sky conference record with 4 interceptions in one game.

Not only did Mallory rush for over 200 yards and score 3 TDs, he also became his schools all time leader in points scored.

George had great numbers (300+ yards, 4 TDs) while beating a team many excepted would roll them over.

Chase wasn't completely ignored, though, he is the banner at the top of the screen. xthumbsupx

No complaints here either, the W this weekend is all that counts. xrulesxxnodx