PDA

View Full Version : Great artice on the atmosphere at the ROCK on Southern Pigskin

theasushow
October 27th, 2009, 10:22 PM
I know people get sick of hearing about APP, but this is a good read. I always find articles about a team's gameday experience interesting. (if i'm the only one i'm sorry)

http://www.southernpigskin.com/index.php/site/a_trip_to_boone

CrackerRiley
October 28th, 2009, 12:06 AM
Awesome to hear others have good experiences in Boone. In all honesty, I feel the intensity has dropped off a little from our fans. But this is coming from a guy that carried part of a goal post through our library. (One of the best days of my life!)

Bam
October 28th, 2009, 07:58 AM
Nice article. Me & the wife miss the great scenery & atomsphere in Boone. We have been there several times following EKU to the Rock & our time there was awesome. Hopefully after my families economic dowturn, we can make it back there even if EKU is not playing ASU.

AppAlum2003
October 28th, 2009, 08:08 AM
Article indicates that Cadet is a true freshman. Yes! We fooled the NCAA into keeping him for another year!

SideLine Shooter
October 28th, 2009, 12:23 PM
Great article. Last Halloween I talked to some of the ESPN folks working the Wofford game and they could not believe the atmosphere at Kidd Brewer Stadium. They said it was without a doubt the best football atmosphere they had seen for a college game. Granted, that Halloween night was WILD!xthumbsupx

proasu89
October 28th, 2009, 09:22 PM
Nice article. Me & the wife miss the great scenery & atomsphere in Boone. We have been there several times following EKU to the Rock & our time there was awesome. Hopefully after my families economic dowturn, we can make it back there even if EKU is not playing ASU.

I seem to remember some good night games vs. EKU at the Rock.

appmaj
October 29th, 2009, 08:08 AM
xthumbsupx

Bam
October 29th, 2009, 08:43 AM
I seem to remember some good night games vs. EKU at the Rock.

It would be nice if our trip home is after a W not an L. Either way, the area & games were great. I would imagine with the new digs that it is loud as hell?