October 26th, 2009, 08:17 AM
Albany @ CCSU
Bryant @ Monmouth
Duquesne vs. Wagner
RMU vs. Sacred Heart

dgreco
October 26th, 2009, 09:07 AM
Albany @ CCSU - shot in the darkhere, but I am going to go with Albany
Bryant @ Monmouth - tough time picking Bryant after 3 straight loses, but that is only the second time in school history and first under Coach Fine. Hopefully they bounce back
Duquesne vs. Wagner - Wagner has turned their season around after losing to Stonehill
RMU vs. Sacred Heart

Original_RMC
October 26th, 2009, 09:11 AM
RMU vs. Sacred Heart - tough decision here, but I think SHU gets the win because its a lot trip for RMU.

Sorry...the game is @ RMU

Original_RMC
October 26th, 2009, 09:13 AM
And Wagner is @ the Dukes

Seahawks Fan
October 26th, 2009, 10:26 AM
Albany @ CCSU
Bryant @ Monmouth The Hawks won't lose two straight at home.
Wagner @ Duquesne Wagner much improved
Sacred Heart @ RMU

89Hen
October 26th, 2009, 10:28 AM
Albany @ CCSU
Bryant @ Monmouth
Wagner @ Duquesne
Sacred Heart @ RMU

Got to try to make up some ground.

Raider Dane
October 26th, 2009, 12:16 PM
Albany @ CCSU
Bryant @ Monmouth
Wagner @ Duquesne
Sacred Heart @ RMU

aceinthehole
October 26th, 2009, 01:11 PM
Albany @ CCSU - Part homer, part gut feeling. UA has every right to be the favorite, 17 game NEC streak and CCSU has not won as "pretty" as Albany has this year. Hope McCarty plays. Central has every shot to win this at home and this games has been circled on players and fans schedule all year long. This should be a game between 2 ranked teams (as 'Gate-HC was), but I do hope the winner is rewarded with a spot in the rankings!

Bryant @ Monmouth - A very good NEC team, and one that will be a title contender very soon!

Wagner @ Duquesne - Seahawks can put points on the board and I think they can hold on for a win.

Sacred Heart @ RMU - Just maybe the Colonials can get 2 in a row. Long trip for SHU, and they have been very inconsistant.

dgreco
October 26th, 2009, 01:22 PM
Albany @ CCSU - Part homer, part gut feeling. UA has every right to be the favorite, 17 game NEC streak and CCSU has not won as "pretty" as Albany has this year. Hope McCarty plays. Central has every shot to win this at home and this games has been circled on players and fans schedule all year long. This should be a game between 2 ranked teams (as 'Gate-HC was), but I do hope the winner is rewarded with a spot in the rankings!

Bryant @ Monmouth - A very good NEC team, and one that will be a title contender very soon!

Wagner @ Duquesne - Seahawks can put points on the board and I think they can hold on for a win.

Sacred Heart @ RMU - Just maybe the Colonials can get 2 in a row. Long trip for SHU, and they have been very inconsistant.

Hey check out the 2010 Schedule thread, I posted something about CCSU and I hoped you would see it, but you might of missed it.

WWII
October 26th, 2009, 07:01 PM
Albany @ CCSU
Bryant @ Monmouth
Wagner @ Duquesne
Sacred Heart @ RMU

seahawkfan2007
October 26th, 2009, 10:09 PM
Albany @ CCSU: I really think this could go either way but have to go with CCSU. The Danes have an impressive NEC win streak going and did beat the Blue Devils 24-22 at home last year. Two very good teams playing for all the marbles! Picking the home team. CCSU 21-20
Bryant @ Monmouth: This is another close call. Bryant played well vs. both Albany and CCSU in their last two games and has been solid throughout. Monmouth might be the underdog at home but I'm going with the Hawks. Monmouth 24-17
Wagner @ Duquesne: Wagner didn't punt once last week vs. SHU putting up three offensive TD's in the first half and three in the second. Defense is a concern. Duquesne has won one of their last seven and will have a lot of trouble stopping this young offense. Wagner 38-20
Sacred Heart @ RMU: I didn't think either of these teams would be 1-6 at this point. RMU 31-24

BobbyMo
October 27th, 2009, 07:02 PM
Albany @ CCSU Going to be a close game I think, home team gets the bump.
Bryant @ Monmouth See above.
Wagner @ Duquesne Just have a feeling.
Sacred Heart @ RMU RoMo prob should win, and its a long drive for SH.

danefan
October 28th, 2009, 09:28 AM
Albany @ CCSU - A team that cannot throw will not beat Albany this year. Justin Gannon would be a 3 year starting RB at any other school in the NEC (except Monmouth with Sinisi) so he's not really a back-up. Andrew Smith will take the place of McCarty for the short yardage game (he's our R-Fr 6'2", 220lb backup QB! who has played a lot of RB this year as well). If Vinny Esposito plays anywhere near as well as he has played lately, the Danes should be up early and that defense will not let down.

Bryant @ Monmouth - Bryant has handled the Albany and Central run game two weeks in a row. Monmouth didn't look good last week, IMO. Bryant in a low scoring affair.

Wagner @ Duquesne - not sure what happened to Duquesne, but Wagner appears to have fixed something.

Sacred Heart @ RMU - SHU fixed their early season issues as well. Look for a big game out of Fink.

andy7171
October 28th, 2009, 09:52 AM
Albany @ CCSU
Bryant @ Monmouth
Wagner @ Duquesne
Sacred Heart @ RMU

JMG1MON
October 28th, 2009, 10:55 PM
Albany @ CCSU
Bryant @ Monmouth
Wagner @ Duquesne
Sacred Heart @ RMU

bobcat7
October 29th, 2009, 11:00 AM
Albany @ CCSU

Bryant @ Monmouth

Wagner @ Duquesne

Sacred Heart @ RMU

NFLCB2
October 29th, 2009, 11:53 AM
Albany @ CCSU- Albany looked sharp last week
Bryant @ Monmouth- Monmouth is in for a long season!
Wagner @ Duquesne - No comment!
Sacred Heart @ RMU- RMU has killed me all year!

downbythebeach
October 29th, 2009, 03:31 PM
Albany @ CCSU
Bryant @ Monmouth
Wagner @ Duquesne
Sacred Heart @ RMU

Original_RMC
October 29th, 2009, 03:32 PM
Albany @ CCSU
Game of the Year:
The big question obviously is whether the rushing attack combo of Gannon & Smith is enough to carry Albany to victory?
I believe that Albany is going to use that 1-2 punch to their advantage and control the game in the 1st half. I think Albany will have a small lead at halftime something like 14-10.
CCSU has outscored their Opponents in the 2nd half 111-40. I think a late turnover or special teams play will be the difference in this game. I think Albany's win streak and hold on the NEC ends on Saturday
CCSU 31-24

Bryant @ Monmouth
IMO Bryant is having a great year within the NEC and could stake claim that they are ready to be a top 3 team within the NEC but I think that claim will come next year.
I think Monmouth will pull this one out barely.
Monmouth 24-21

Wagner @ Duquesne
The Dukes have too many injuries which is hurting them. Wagner travels to Pittsburgh as a now very good team within the NEC. The Dukes have 3 FR LBs listed as starting on Saturday and still Connor Dixon is listed at WR.
I think the rushing attack of Wagner lead by FR QB Nick Doscher is too much for those young LBs to handle & Wagner escapes Pittsburgh with a close W.
Wagner 28-24

Sacred Heart @ RMU
RMU is coming off a much needed Bye Week and I expect some injured players to be back. #1 Pass Offense (SHU) vs. #2 Pass Defense (RMU)...something has to give right? I think RMU will put a lot of pressure on Fink and force some bad throws which will lead to turnovers. RMU will still be vanilla on offense but Sinclair will continue to learn as he plays and Russ will lead the ground game & the Colonials to a W.
RMU 24-20

footballman65
October 29th, 2009, 07:22 PM
Albany @ CCSU
Game of the Year:
The big question obviously is whether the rushing attack combo of Gannon & Smith is enough to carry Albany to victory?
I believe that Albany is going to use that 1-2 punch to their advantage and control the game in the 1st half. I think Albany will have a small lead at halftime something like 14-10.
CCSU has outscored their Opponents in the 2nd half 111-40. I think a late turnover or special teams play will be the difference in this game. I think Albany's win streak and hold on the NEC ends on Saturday
CCSU 31-24

Don't be surprised if you see #3 in the backfield of Albany...he's tougher than nails.

Original_RMC
October 30th, 2009, 10:25 AM
BUMP

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh183/styl3s_photos/Gifs%201/xlkyef.gif

seahawkfan2007
October 31st, 2009, 05:28 PM
Good picks Original RMC!

dgreco
October 31st, 2009, 06:49 PM
Wagner has been on a roll lately. I am surprised after the way they started the season.