PDA

View Full Version : AP Poll and the FCS

UNHFan
October 25th, 2009, 07:08 PM
Pretty cool I never knew this. Maybe it wont mean anything again. But the way FCS is growing I am glad the AP has put this in place!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sgv6VMIhQHs

gophoenix
October 25th, 2009, 07:52 PM
Pretty cool I never knew this. Maybe it wont mean anything again. But the way FCS is growing I am glad the AP has put this in place!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sgv6VMIhQHs

So, basically, he's an App guy trying to tout App and explain the rule in an App dominated market and still managed to mess it up in the explanation.

UNHFan
October 25th, 2009, 07:57 PM
So, basically, he's an App guy trying to tout App and explain the rule in an App dominated market and still managed to mess it up in the explanation.

Lost again on this board... Is this board really made up of retards? I am a UNHFan and I get it. Its a fact research it. Its an AP announcement. A rule change for them. What the hell does it have to do with App State? I am getting a feeling 46 year old FCS fans need there own site! The crap of sensitive opinion of factual things amazes me on this site.

Eh!!!

gophoenix
October 25th, 2009, 08:04 PM
Lost again on this board... Is this board really made up of retards? I am a UNHFan and I get it. Its a fact research it. Its an AP announcement. A rule change for them. What the hell does it have to do with App State? I am getting a feeling 46 year old FCS fans need there own site! The crap of sensitive opinion of factual things amazes me on this site.

Eh!!!

Blah.

More the explanation:
All division I teams are eligible to receive votes in the poll. Previously only NCAA division I teams were allowed to receive votes.

That's a beat up and completely wrong explanation....

Reign of Terrier
October 25th, 2009, 08:23 PM
1) this is an old rule (I didn't even watch the whole video)

2)don't get you panties in a wad

GrizFanStuckInUtah
October 25th, 2009, 11:16 PM
He really did explain it for crap and doesn't know that 1-aa or fcs is Div. 1. xsmhx

appmaj
October 26th, 2009, 06:48 AM

This was 2 (TWO) years ago!
xreadx

appmaj
October 26th, 2009, 06:51 AM

Yes...Charlotte is clearly an App Dominated market xconfusedx