PDA

View Full Version : SDSU vs. NDSU - Dakota Marker!!

BirdieJack
October 14th, 2009, 11:27 AM
Wanted to make sure there was a thread devoted the one and only Dakota Marker game this Saturday at 6:00 CST.
I don't care that NDSU is 1-5 and they have to play outdoors in Brookings...this game will be a battle just as it always has been and will be!!

http://www.argusleader.com/article/20091013/SPORTS0202/910130321/1002/sports

http://www.argusleader.com/article/20091014/SPORTS/910140306/1002/sports

http://www.argusleader.com/article/20091014/SPORTS/910140306/1002/sports

Discuss...

Go Jacks!!! Beat the Bison!!

Bam
October 14th, 2009, 11:30 AM
This will hurt. North Dakota State running back Pat Paschall has been suspended one game for fighting in the fourth quarter Saturday against Northern Iowa.

Gil Dobie
October 14th, 2009, 11:30 AM
Good Luck Jacks xthumbsupx

Here's to a great game xthumbsupx

nmatsen
October 14th, 2009, 11:51 AM
I can't believe that they called a penalty every 2.3 plays in the UNI / NDSU game on Saturday!

PS: I just wanted a NDSU thread to know what it feels like to have their thread hijacked for a change...

Gil Dobie
October 14th, 2009, 12:01 PM
I can't believe that they called a penalty every 2.3 plays in the UNI / NDSU game on Saturday!

PS: I just wanted a NDSU thread to know what it feels like to have their thread hijacked for a change...

Go Dawgs xthumbsupx

unialum95
October 14th, 2009, 12:04 PM
Go rabbits. I don't want a po'd bunny team for next week. I also like the setup if both UNI and SDSU win. That would make for two huge games in a row for UNI.

BTW - How the heck did SDSU get NDSU, UNI, and SIU at home this year? Of course next year all three on the road won't be much fun as payback.

Gil Dobie
October 14th, 2009, 12:06 PM
Go rabbits. I don't want a po'd bunny team for next week. I also like the setup if both UNI and SDSU win. That would make for two huge games in a row for UNI.

BTW - How the heck did SDSU get NDSU, UNI, and SIU at home this year? Of course next year all three on the road won't be much fun as payback.

Could be 2 losses in a row for UNI xoopsx

89Hen
October 14th, 2009, 12:08 PM
Coolest trophy around IMO. xbowx

Gil Dobie
October 14th, 2009, 12:10 PM

Thanks, 89Hen is one of the coolest posters around

xoutofrepx

Big Al
October 14th, 2009, 12:46 PM

Agreed. You should see the trophy for the Iowa / Iowa State game.

http://www.andrewsattic.com/iafb/cyhawk/cyhawk1.jpg

xeekxxeekxxeekx

mango43
October 14th, 2009, 12:47 PM

They got all 3 at home because they had all three on the road last year xcoffeex

UNI Pike
October 14th, 2009, 12:49 PM
Why do you keep posting that fugly thing - I am trying to eat lunch. Uuugh

MSUBear42
October 14th, 2009, 01:22 PM
While SDSU was a good team, I wasn't incredibly impressed, I mean... MSU almost beat them for goodness sake, we gave up 4 turnovers and still just lost by 7. But then again, no one is going to be as good as UNI. SDSU has a GIANT line, on both offense and defense. SDSU has a future star in their RsFR QB.

I'll go with SDSU by 10.

MSUBear42
October 14th, 2009, 01:25 PM
Agreed. You should see the trophy for the Iowa / Iowa State game.

xeekxxeekxxeekx

One of my favorite trophies is the Floyd of Rosedale.

Anyways, I agree, the Marker is an awesome trophy. I really wish MSU had a real rival with a trophy.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/b7/Dakota_Marker.JPG/180px-Dakota_Marker.JPG

LakesBison
October 14th, 2009, 02:18 PM
NDSU will be fighting all game even after plays and even in their stadiums bunk-ass wooden bleachers and porta-potties.

HELLO D1 is calling!!

onbison09
October 14th, 2009, 02:27 PM

This was better http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nickel_Trophy

Big Al
October 14th, 2009, 02:28 PM
And yet NDSU isn't picking up the call.

Or would it be more accurate to say they're holding?

NDSU will be fighting all game even after plays and even in their stadiums bunk-ass wooden bleachers and porta-potties.

HELLO D1 is calling!!

Big Al
October 14th, 2009, 02:30 PM
Alright, enough thread-jacking on my part: I think SDSU has this game -- they've proven to be one of the most dangerous teams in the Valley so far this year. Yes, they struggled against MSU but that was without their starting QB.

It'll be tight, but rabbits have this one.

WestRiverBison
October 14th, 2009, 02:37 PM
Fitting for today!!

STOCKHOLM, Oct 14 (Reuters Life!) Forget bunny boiling, jealous rages and rapacious butchers. The biggest threats to Peter Rabbit's Swedish cousins are the cold, the cull and their flammable cadavers. The city of Stockholm shoots thousands of wild rabbits spread across the green spaces of the Swedish capital and sends their bodies to be burned as heating fuel.

MSUBear42
October 14th, 2009, 02:52 PM
Fitting for today!!

STOCKHOLM, Oct 14 (Reuters Life!) Forget bunny boiling, jealous rages and rapacious butchers. The biggest threats to Peter Rabbit's Swedish cousins are the cold, the cull and their flammable cadavers. The city of Stockholm shoots thousands of wild rabbits spread across the green spaces of the Swedish capital and sends their bodies to be burned as heating fuel.

Weren't the Bison almost extinct? Pretty sure Rabbits have never been close xlolx

WestRiverBison
October 14th, 2009, 03:07 PM
Weren't the Bison almost extinct? Pretty sure Rabbits have never been close xlolx

That's because rabbits breeds like rabbits!

Thumper 76
October 14th, 2009, 03:56 PM

HELLO D1 is calling!!

Im your huckleberry xsmiley_wixxwhistlexxnodx

http://www.myuploadedimages.com/images/g8st4vjer8gjkxsz6c5.jpg

And if we're not playing like D1 you should really be embarrassed about the last two years. xlolx

NDSUFREAK
October 14th, 2009, 06:12 PM
i dont see NDSU winning this game at all...too much distraction.

The best President NDSU has ever seen has resigned due to controversy and Pat Paschall was suspended upon bull****

MSUBear42
October 14th, 2009, 06:51 PM
upon bull****

Man, fighting is so much bull****
xrolleyesx

NDSUFREAK
October 14th, 2009, 07:14 PM
Man, fighting is so much bull****
xrolleyesx

ur right. becausing being ridden out of bounds and thrown into the bench/rail of the out of bounds doesnt garner any punishment AT ALL.

onbison09
October 14th, 2009, 07:16 PM

The best President NDSU has ever seen has resigned due to controversy and Pat Paschall was suspended upon bull****

I don't think the players will be paying that much attention to the President resigning. But sad day for SU.

darell1976
October 14th, 2009, 08:02 PM

I am sure he did some good things, but this whole money thing will haunt his legacy. Maybe the next president will try to fix this whole mess since he will be the one living in that 2 million dollar palace.

Gil Dobie
October 14th, 2009, 08:09 PM
I am sure he did some good things, but this whole money thing will haunt his legacy. Maybe the next president will try to fix this whole mess since he will be the one living in that 2 million dollar palace.

I don't think the $2 million is a reason to resign. Heck Kuppy stayed on after Engelstad threatend to pull the plug at $34 million if the Nickname changed.

MSUBear42
October 14th, 2009, 08:34 PM
ur right. becausing being ridden out of bounds and thrown into the bench/rail of the out of bounds doesnt garner any punishment AT ALL.

That's just a personal foul, IMO... Big difference in that and trying to fight someone.

darell1976
October 14th, 2009, 08:39 PM
I don't think the $2 million is a reason to resign. Heck Kuppy stayed on after Engelstad threatend to pull the plug at $34 million if the Nickname changed.

One of the guys responsible for UND being in D2 while the SU's moved up. Lets just say I was glad to see him go. But as for Chapman this cannot be all him there has to be more people involved.

Gil Dobie
October 14th, 2009, 08:43 PM
One of the guys responsible for UND being in D2 while the SU's moved up. Lets just say I was glad to see him go. But as for Chapman this cannot be all him there has to be more people involved.

UND and USD would have had some great teams if they had moved up with the SU's. And some great fun.

darell1976
October 14th, 2009, 08:53 PM
As for the Dakota Marker game I think its gonna be a tight game even though both teams are going in different directions I think NDSU isn't going to quit and i predict 35-32 SDSU.

darell1976
October 14th, 2009, 08:56 PM
UND and USD would have had some great teams if they had moved up with the SU's. And some great fun.

But with Kupp and Roger Thomas keeping them in D2 we are now playing catchup with recruiting. At least Faison our AD and Kelly our president are seeing the big picture on D1 athletics, where those other two only looked at being a D2 powerhouse.

NDSUFREAK
October 14th, 2009, 10:21 PM
That's just a personal foul, IMO... Big difference in that and trying to fight someone.

but i mean who wouldnt wanna go after the guy for slamming you into the sideline when the team who did that is kicking ur ass. thats just arrogance

NDSUFREAK
October 14th, 2009, 10:23 PM

he did GREAT things. What he "did" (receive PRIVATE donation to go to DC, have the NDSU foundation greaty whiff the quote for the house) will not over shadow the great things he accomplished. He is the best NDSU has had.

89Hen
October 15th, 2009, 09:37 AM
This was better http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nickel_Trophy
That's cool too, but I still like the granite marker. xpeacex

soweagle
October 15th, 2009, 01:36 PM
Paschall??? Is he the young man that GSU released from the team his freshman year? That seems a long time ago, hard to believe he is still playing, has to be a senior but I'm too lazy to look it up.

SoCalAg
October 15th, 2009, 04:46 PM
What happened to NDSU???? Rabbits by 20

Thumper 76
October 15th, 2009, 05:52 PM
God dang is it saturday yet?
http://www.myuploadedimages.com/images/lmn2ubjkstdiyong8q1.jpg

89rabbit
October 15th, 2009, 10:09 PM
God dang is it saturday yet?
http://www.myuploadedimages.com/images/lmn2ubjkstdiyong8q1.jpg

Yea baby! This is going to be fun! xnodx

UNIFanSince1983
October 15th, 2009, 10:23 PM
Must be rivalry weekend in the Valley. We have the Marker Game, ISU vs ISU, and UNI vs SIU...

Well okay so ISU vs ISU may not be one, but it should be!!

igo4uni
October 15th, 2009, 10:50 PM
Must be rivalry weekend in the Valley. We have the Marker Game, ISU vs ISU, and UNI vs SIU...

I thought Indiana State dropped football. xreadxxreadx

Thumper 76
October 15th, 2009, 10:54 PM

That would be cool if they did that every year on the same weekend as a conference....call it rivalry week xnodx

Kemo
October 15th, 2009, 11:15 PM

I think the winner of the Illinois State vs. Indiana State game should receive the rights to the intials "ISU" for the year and the loser gets to be called Isabel xoopsx

jmc_jackrabbit
October 16th, 2009, 06:52 AM
I thought Indiana State dropped football. xreadxxreadx

They drop the football about 5 times per game.

Gil Dobie
October 16th, 2009, 07:48 AM
Yea baby! This is going to be fun! xnodx

For the rabbit faithful no doubt :(

Redbird Ray
October 16th, 2009, 09:38 AM
I think the winner of the Illinois State vs. Indiana State game should receive the rights to the intials "ISU" for the year and the loser gets to be called Isabel xoopsx

Take your shots at ISU Red now kids. We're going to be a dangerous team in the near future! xcoolx

I have always thought it would be cool if there was an ISU plaque or trophy between the two ISU's.

BearsCountry
October 16th, 2009, 09:57 AM

I guess we could consider WIU as the team from Kansas xrotatehx If the Shuckers got football, I would like to see all of these matchups from this week on the final week of the season with us taking on the Shucks.

darell1976
October 16th, 2009, 10:32 AM
Take your shots at ISU Red now kids. We're going to be a dangerous team in the near future! xcoolx

I have always thought it would be cool if there was an ISU plaque or trophy between the two ISU's.

I used to think of Iowa State when i saw ISU. Kinda like people on the west coast when they see SDSU its San Diego St not South Dakota St. UND is not University of Notre Dame!!!!xsmiley_wix

Thunder_Struck
October 16th, 2009, 10:37 AM
That would be cool if they did that every year on the same weekend as a conference....call it rivalry week xnodx

Who would each school consider to be there current, biggest, in conference rival?

pantherbacker
October 16th, 2009, 10:52 AM
Who would each school consider to be there current, biggest, in conference rival?

UNI - SIU

Redbird Ray
October 16th, 2009, 12:51 PM
Football rival- SIU, Mo State probably the next biggest

Basketball rival - Bradley

MSUfan2010
October 16th, 2009, 01:19 PM
Football rival- SIU, Mo State probably the next biggest

Basketball rival - Bradley

Yeah, I would say the ISUs for Missouri State. Hopefully this can change a little bit soon. I would throw SIU in there somewhere possibly as well

Redbird Ray
October 16th, 2009, 01:55 PM
Why can't we have a rivalry week in the MVFC? Is there some sort of scheduling conflict to having all rivalry games on one weekend? Or does Patty whatsherface just suck at life? If Doug Elgin were running the MVFC, we would probably be FBS by now, but that's an entirely different discussion. Here are the games I would propose:

Ill State-SIU (not the best rivalry on the field yet, but still a state pride thing)

Mo State-UNI (keep the MVC schools together)

Indy State-WIU (kind of a leftover)

NDSU-SDSU (obvious)

YSU - (I don't know, Liberty, Northeastern, they seem to play those teams a lot, who cares)

It would be cool if this could be the last weekend of the season, but any weekend once the weather gets cooler would be ok with me.

BearsCountry
October 16th, 2009, 02:15 PM
Yeah, I would say the ISUs for Missouri State. Hopefully this can change a little bit soon. I would throw SIU in there somewhere possibly as well

I wouldn't, we aren't talking about the standings. Our rivals are UNI and SIU. Thats who the fan bases hate heck UNI has a Bear Week and they thump us each year, now Illinois State could be one if we all got our things sorted out.

UNI Pike
October 16th, 2009, 02:24 PM
I wouldn't, we aren't talking about the standings. Our rivals are UNI and SIU. Thats who the fan bases hate heck UNI has a Bear Week and they thump us each year, now Illinois State could be one if we all got our things sorted out.

Can their be a one side rivalry? Inside the MVFC its UNI & SIU. Outside the MFVC, UNI v CAA (we are practically an affiliate member after the past several years). That said, I would say any UNI fan would like to have another shot at the Griz.

UNIFanSince1983
October 16th, 2009, 03:30 PM
Our in conference rival was always MSU. I remember growing up that was always a huge game in football and basketball. Of course then they were Southwest Missouri State.

I would say now our big rival is SIU. I know that is who UNI fans really get up for...I don't know if it is as intense for the SIU fans, but round here you know when SIU is coming to town for football or basketball.

I would like to see MSU become a rival again especially since they have our old coach, but he has to get them turned around so the games are competitive again. If these games were competitive I think UNI fans could get up for this game as well.

I used to not like Youngstown, since 1992 when I thought we were going to win the National Championship, and then they ripped my heart out in the Dome in the semi finals. Very traumatic event for a 9 year old. I haven't really gotten as worked up for them recently, and that could be because we haven't lost to them with Farley as our coach.

UNIFanSince1983
October 16th, 2009, 03:32 PM

I wasn't trying to diss the Redbirds, I just thought the Battle for ISU would be cool. It would obviously be very very one sided...

Jacked_Rabbit
October 16th, 2009, 05:11 PM
Here is an actual Dakota Marker....

Jacked_Rabbit
October 16th, 2009, 05:13 PM
And this is what it will look like tomorrow, in our hands, althought I hope somebody can hold it up higher than Adam Fritz did last year....

Redbird Ray
October 16th, 2009, 05:19 PM
And this is what it will look like tomorrow, in our hands, althought I hope somebody can hold it up higher than Adam Fritz did last year....

How much does the marker weigh? And I agree, cool trophy.

RabidRabbit
October 16th, 2009, 05:23 PM
80 lbs or so.

Base is another 100 lbs.

Jacked_Rabbit
October 17th, 2009, 08:59 AM
It's GAME DAY!!!! Isn't it almost scary how quiet the Bizzon fans have been this week? xeyebrowx

Thunder_Struck
October 17th, 2009, 10:17 AM
It's GAME DAY!!!! Isn't it almost scary how quiet the Bizzon fans have been this week? xeyebrowx

I was thinking how amazing it is that so many Bison fans are still posting even though the record is 1-5.

JackJD
October 17th, 2009, 10:49 AM
Here are the games I would propose:

Ill State-SIU (not the best rivalry on the field yet, but still a state pride thing)

Mo State-UNI (keep the MVC schools together)

Indy State-WIU (kind of a leftover)

NDSU-SDSU (obvious)

YSU - (I don't know, Liberty, Northeastern, they seem to play those teams a lot, who cares)

Good suggestions. But, many Bison fans do not consider SDSU a "true" rival. The reason espoused by those fans: not enough hatred(?) Hmmm....not sure I get that. Readers of AGS have no doubt witnessed some of the outright hatred between some UND fans and some NDSU fans. Must be the Bison fans who do not consider SDSU a true rival, want to resume games with UND. (Off topic but that's why I think it would be detrimental to have UND in the MVFC...those two schools have fans who would prefer to just go off in a corner and hit each other on the head every weekend.)

JackJD
October 17th, 2009, 10:51 AM
Temps expected to be in the upper 30s and on a declining trend when the Dakota Marker kickoff takes place at 6:00 p.m. As of Friday, only 150 reserved seat tickets were unsold and they were going fast. Crowd should, at a minimum, approach 16,000 and likely will exceed that number.

This will be a real hard-fought battle with NDSU trying to save something positive from the season so far. The Jackrabbits will be ready.

MSUBear42
October 17th, 2009, 11:30 AM
Good suggestions. But, many Bison fans do not consider SDSU a "true" rival. The reason espoused by those fans: not enough hatred(?) Hmmm....not sure I get that. Readers of AGS have no doubt witnessed some of the outright hatred between some UND fans and some NDSU fans. Must be the Bison fans who do not consider SDSU a true rival, want to resume games with UND. (Off topic but that's why I think it would be detrimental to have UND in the MVFC...those two schools have fans who would prefer to just go off in a corner and hit each other on the head every weekend.)

I REALLY hope we would never consider adding UND to the MVFC. If we do, I don't want to be in this conference any more.

darell1976
October 17th, 2009, 02:35 PM
I REALLY hope we would never consider adding UND to the MVFC. If we do, I don't want to be in this conference any more.

You are just scared of us.xsmiley_wix

mmiller_34
October 17th, 2009, 03:16 PM
You are just scared of us.xsmiley_wix

You're losing to Sioux Falls.

darell1976
October 17th, 2009, 03:19 PM

So would some teams in the FCS the way they are playing.

onbison09
October 17th, 2009, 03:24 PM

Game, set, bitch slap.

darell1976
October 17th, 2009, 03:26 PM
Game, set, bitch slap.

When you lose to Indiana St. can i bitch slap you.:D

onbison09
October 17th, 2009, 03:28 PM
When you lose to Indiana St. can i bitch slap you.:D

If we do then yeah but I highly doubt that will happen. People forget we've been competitive in every game this year (I know that doesn't mean squat but we have enough talent to beat the Trees, hopefully)

darell1976
October 17th, 2009, 03:31 PM
If we do then yeah but I highly doubt that will happen. People forget we've been competitive in every game this year (I know that doesn't mean squat but we have enough talent to beat the Trees, hopefully)

Actually that would be a double bitch slap since ISU lost to NAIA Quincy.xlolx

onbison09
October 17th, 2009, 03:38 PM
Actually that would be a double bitch slap since ISU lost to NAIA Quincy.xlolx

That's why I highly doubt it will happen.

darell1976
October 17th, 2009, 03:39 PM
That's why I highly doubt it will happen.

Maybe Sioux Falls should replace ISU.xlolx

Rabbit3467
October 17th, 2009, 06:34 PM
I guess I should get this back on track from you fricken thread jackers.

5 minutes left in the first quarter.

Score 7-7

NDSU got the kickoff and easily drove down and scored

SDSU followed it up by easily driving down and scoring on the bison

SDSU kicked off and forced a 3 and out

SDSU currently driving on bison 17

Rabbit3467
October 17th, 2009, 06:35 PM
4th and 1 on the 17 Jacks go for it with a hand off to Minnett

STUFFED

Bison take over

7-7 game

Rabbit3467
October 17th, 2009, 06:37 PM
First play for NDSU after the hold on fourth down.

Mertens passes, PICKED OFF by linebacker domino

Returned for a touchdown

14-7 SDSU

Rabbit3467
October 17th, 2009, 06:42 PM
SDSU defense forces another three and out for the bison.

Jacks ball on the 37

Gil Dobie
October 17th, 2009, 06:43 PM
First play for NDSU after the hold on fourth down.

Mertens passes, PICKED OFF by linebacker domino

Returned for a touchdown

14-7 SDSU

Par for the course xsmhx

Rabbit3467
October 17th, 2009, 06:51 PM
Jackrabbits drive down and score on a 25? yard run by back up running back Tyler Duffy.

Jacks 21
Bison 7

Rabbit3467
October 17th, 2009, 06:57 PM
Jacks force another 3 and out, this is starting to get monotonous.xthumbsupxxthumbsupxxthumbsupx

Jacks ball at the 22 after the punt rolls to a stop.

Rabbit3467
October 17th, 2009, 07:01 PM
Jacks three and out punt is good but returned to the jacks 49

Bison ball

Still 21-7 jacks

Rabbit3467
October 17th, 2009, 07:05 PM
Jacks big sack on 2nd down.

Bison throw the screen on 3rd and jacks sniff it out for no gain.

Bison punt returned to the Jacks 41.

Rabbit3467
October 17th, 2009, 07:05 PM
Is anybody reading this or am I doing it for no reason. lol

unigriff
October 17th, 2009, 07:13 PM
In case you hadn't noticed...SIU beats UNI 27-20.

Silenoz
October 17th, 2009, 07:14 PM
No, I'm following

Rabbit3467
October 17th, 2009, 07:14 PM
SDSU goes 3 and out punts.

Bison drive down to Jacks 47 but Mertens throws another pick by domino on the 35.

Jacks ball.

Rabbit3467
October 17th, 2009, 07:15 PM
In case you hadn't noticed...SIU beats UNI 27-20.

I noticed and am shocked.

Rabbit3467
October 17th, 2009, 07:17 PM
Obrien has ball tipped at line of scrimmage, dropped by NDSU on a sure pick six.

punt coming, downed at 11 yard line

Bison ball with 3:11 left in the second

21-7 jacks

Gil Dobie
October 17th, 2009, 07:18 PM
Nothing really to add, Jacks have a great team, but thanks for the updates.

Rabbit3467
October 17th, 2009, 07:19 PM
Bison taking their time, dont really look like they are trying to get a score before half

First down bison after 3 straight runs

TO bison 1:45 left in the half

Rabbit3467
October 17th, 2009, 07:21 PM
Bison now driving, First down at jacks 35 after nice pass from mertens

Rabbit3467
October 17th, 2009, 07:24 PM
Damn

Mertens throws nice TD to Williams with 59 seconds left.

21-13 after Bison miss extra point.

Rabbit3467
October 17th, 2009, 07:26 PM
Jacks Tyrell Kool fumbles kickoff but luckily it goes out of bounds.

Jacks ball at 32.

Rabbit3467
October 17th, 2009, 07:27 PM
Halftime

21-13

Jacks with the lead.

skinny_uncle
October 17th, 2009, 07:33 PM
I really didn't give the Bison much chance in this one without Paschall in the lineup.

Rabbit3467
October 17th, 2009, 07:36 PM
its a rivalry game anything can happen

I honestly didnt give SIU much of a chance, but we know how that turned out.

Rabbit3467
October 17th, 2009, 07:37 PM
BTW, congrats SIU

skinny_uncle
October 17th, 2009, 07:39 PM
BTW, congrats SIU
Thanks.

MSUBear42
October 17th, 2009, 07:40 PM
I really didn't give the Bison much chance in this one without Paschall in the lineup.

Is that just a 1 game suspension? I wish it was 2 so we wouldn't have to play against him.

unigriff
October 17th, 2009, 07:44 PM
hopefully that means a hungry, mad group of Panthers coming to brookings next week:)

Rabbit3467
October 17th, 2009, 07:58 PM
Jacks 3 and out after taking the kickoff in the 3rd.

Bison block the punt.

Damn it

Bison ball at the jacks 43.

Bison are playing hard

Rabbit3467
October 17th, 2009, 08:01 PM
Jacks hold after almost sacking mertens for a big loss. Bison to punt.

From the 39

Downed on the 9 yard line

Jacks ball

Rabbit3467
October 17th, 2009, 08:09 PM
Jacks trying to get a drive going mostly by running the ball.

Move the ball out to the Bison 43.

3rd and 1

Bison hold on 3rd down.

Punt team out on the field

Delay of game on purpose.

Punt out of bounds on the 19.

Bison ball still 21-13

Rabbit3467
October 17th, 2009, 08:16 PM
Jacks get called for a personal foul but hold after that.

Bison to punt.

Punt returned to the jacks 40

Score still 21-13

Jacks defense is playing really well, NDSU hasnt been able to get much going other than the first drive and the last before halftime. Gonna be an interesting finish.

Rabbit3467
October 17th, 2009, 08:18 PM
Of course the SDSU offense has been so DAMN conservative its starting to drive me fricken crazy.

MSUBear42
October 17th, 2009, 08:21 PM
Of course the SDSU offense has been so DAMN conservative its starting to drive me fricken crazy.

Welcome to the club xrolleyesx

ncbears
October 17th, 2009, 08:24 PM
Jacks get called for a personal foul but hold after that.

Bison to punt.

Punt returned to the jacks 40

Score still 21-13

Jacks defense is playing really well, NDSU hasnt been able to get much going other than the first drive and the last before halftime. Gonna be an interesting finish.

Who's winning?

Rabbit3467
October 17th, 2009, 08:27 PM
Jacks 4th and 1 on their own 28. Going for it.

Jacks run for short gain

after a measure jacks get first down by the length of the FBxbowxxbowx

Rabbit3467
October 17th, 2009, 08:27 PM
SDSU is winning

Rabbit3467
October 17th, 2009, 08:31 PM
Kyle Minnet for a 20 Jacks TD

extra point makes it 28-13 jacks

4th quarter 14:12 :D:D:D

MSUBear42
October 17th, 2009, 08:35 PM
http://channelsurfing.net/watch-ncaa-football.php?w=2

Wasn't sure if it was already posted here.

Rabbit3467
October 17th, 2009, 08:39 PM
jacks hold bison forced to punt

Rabbit3467
October 17th, 2009, 08:47 PM
sorry eating and watching

Jacks held by bison

64 yard punt downed at the 1 yard line

Rabbit3467
October 17th, 2009, 08:50 PM
bison 4th and 6 from the 5

forced to punt

delay of game punting from the 3

jacks fumble short kick bison recover

bison ball at the 38

Rabbit3467
October 17th, 2009, 08:51 PM
actually hit a player in the leg that was blocking

Rabbit3467
October 17th, 2009, 08:56 PM
Bison turn the ball over on downs with 4:38 left at the jacks 32.

SDSU will be so conservative that this could still be close

Rabbit3467
October 17th, 2009, 08:59 PM
Jacks to punt with 2:59 left in the game.

Fair catch by NDSU at the 19

Jacks ahead 28-13

14188 attendance at the game

Rabbit3467
October 17th, 2009, 09:02 PM
4th and 9 bison pass incomplete

Jacks ball at the 20 yard line of NDSU.

GAME OVER BITCHES xrotatehxxrotatehx

Gil Dobie
October 17th, 2009, 09:02 PM
Congrats on the win Jacks xthumbsupx

You guys got a nice team this year again.

da_Bison
October 17th, 2009, 09:03 PM
Good game Jacks, now go and win out, will be pulling for u

Rabbit3467
October 17th, 2009, 09:05 PM
NDSU is no pushover, I feel bad for their record because they are a good team. UNI next week is going to be a bitch.

good game Bison

AZJack
October 17th, 2009, 09:07 PM
Our offense played flat for most of the game. The defense played well and scored a touchdown. We will have to play much better next week to have a chance against UNI. We could be running into a pissed off buzzsaw of a Panthers team!

Rabbit3467
October 17th, 2009, 09:10 PM
Our offense needs to get more aggressive. When we get a small lead for some reason Meadows says, lets just run the ball and punt when we dont get a first down. I dont understand it. We need to go for the jugular not just be happy with a small lead. I was scared the whole damn game because of this.

da_Bison
October 17th, 2009, 09:11 PM
UNI is a very good team , but you can beat em, this is the Jacks year!!

Rabbit3467
October 17th, 2009, 09:20 PM
UNI is a very good team , but you can beat em, this is the Jacks year!!

How weird does that sound. UNI is going to be gunning for us next weekend. Glad its at Coughlin. That said we scored two offensive TD's in the first quarter and only one the rest of the game. That wont cut it against UNI, offense has to go for the jugular and quit being so DAMN conservative with a lead.

Great game Bison.

onbison09
October 17th, 2009, 11:38 PM
Beat UNI!! I'll be pulling for you guys the rest of the year.

NoCoDanny
October 18th, 2009, 01:28 AM
NDSU is no pushover

Disagree, karma has a way. xthumbsupx

89rabbit
October 18th, 2009, 02:55 PM
Last night was fun! xnodx

jmc_jackrabbit
October 19th, 2009, 04:45 PM
http://www.gojacks.com//pics22/640/EQ/EQUORKPBGNKKUDB.20091019193428.jpg

Thumper 76
October 19th, 2009, 04:55 PM

Beautiful xbowxxbowxxbowx

griz8791
October 19th, 2009, 05:00 PM

Nice pic. The facilities definitely don't look as small-time or second-rate as some have described them in the last 48 hours.

xwhistlex

89rabbit
October 19th, 2009, 05:47 PM
Nice pic. The facilities definitely don't look as small-time or second-rate as some have described them in the last 48 hours.

xwhistlex

You can tell a team is 1-6 when some of their fans spend lots of time posting about the porta johns in the tailgate area. xnodx