PDA

View Full Version : Go about your business, nothing to see here...

chattanoogamocs
October 10th, 2009, 06:14 PM
Just another fluke win for Chattanooga, who are now 4-1. ;)

AlphaSigMD
October 10th, 2009, 06:22 PM

Congrats on the win. I just took at look at your remaining schedule and it is killer.

At GA Southern,
At Elon,
WCU,
At App State,
the Cit,
At Alabama.

Going 3-3 in that stretch would be very respectable.

The Moody1
October 10th, 2009, 06:24 PM
Plus, UTC got totally screwed out of one TD.

chattanoogamocs
October 10th, 2009, 06:28 PM
Yeah, the game today was the first game of 5 out of 7 on the road to finish the season (ouch).

But hey, the Mocs can just win their two home games, they will have a winning season (nothing to sneeze at after winning only 6 in the last 3 years combined)

...anything past that will be gravy.

DX Man
October 10th, 2009, 06:42 PM
Very happy to see UTC turning the corner.

chattanoogamocs
October 10th, 2009, 06:57 PM
Still a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way to go though.

But, it is sure is nice to have people around Chattanooga that are now proud to wear their blue and gold...before basketball season. :)

JSU02
October 10th, 2009, 07:03 PM
I'm glad the Mocs are doing well. Hopefully it will carry over to next year!

chattanoogamocs
October 10th, 2009, 07:11 PM
It is going to be fun getting to play JSU and EKU the next two seasons.

JSU02
October 10th, 2009, 07:26 PM
It is going to be fun getting to play JSU and EKU the next two seasons.

Make sure y'all bring a lot of people to the JSU in next September. We will have a lot more seast to fill, and rumor has it there will be a Randy Owen/ Alabama Postgame concert :D

Reign of Terrier
October 10th, 2009, 07:28 PM
...if only Chatty could make the playoffs

chattanoogamocs
October 10th, 2009, 07:32 PM
No playoffs this year (thanks Rodney!)

...but the Mocs have already been selected for a bowl game with Alabama at the end of the season. :)

smallcollegefbfan
October 10th, 2009, 07:49 PM
Congrats on the win. I just took at look at your remaining schedule and it is killer.

At GA Southern,
At Elon,
WCU,
At App State,
the Cit,
At Alabama.

Going 3-3 in that stretch would be very respectable.

They could possibly beat GSU, WCU, App, and Citadel from that. They won't beat Elon or Alabama for sure. If they can somehow pull the upset over GSU and go 2-1 in their next 3 heading to Boone it could get interesting. ASU is not looking good and Chatty is. Although, ASU did beat Samford much more easily so UTC should not win but NCCU should not have ever had a lead today but turnovers allowed that to happen. With turnovers anyone can win. Congrats to Chatty and I really hope they win at least 4 more games. It would make them 8-3 and I would probably vote them in my top 25 as long as they got a win over a top 30 team such as Elon or App.

GATA
October 10th, 2009, 07:53 PM
Well congratulations Chatty.

Prepare to be 5-1 because you got GSU next week. We can't score for ****. Worst offense in the SOCON hands down.

I haven't seen an offense this ****ty in years. It won't matter if you guys only score 10 points or so...because we're not going to score any. We'll probably turn the ball over at least 3 times too.

ASU_Fanatic
October 10th, 2009, 07:58 PM
I'm telling you, UTC is no walk in the park.

utcfan
October 11th, 2009, 08:05 AM
...if only Chatty could make the playoffs

First, I don't forsee us winning enough games to be considered. But I would rather be 4-1/2-1 thinking that might actually be a problem, rather than 1-4/0-2, 7th in the SoCon wishing the season would get over with, and throwing stones at a team enjoying a solid season for the first time in years that beat my team 38-9.

just sayin

Cocky
October 11th, 2009, 08:16 AM
No playoffs this year (thanks Rodney!)

...but the Mocs have already been selected for a bowl game with Alabama at the end of the season. :)

Shock the world, it would be a great day in Alabama if Chattanooga could win that game. UAT does have a real good team this year but nothing is impossible or so they say.

gophoenix
October 11th, 2009, 08:54 AM

Your turnaround reminds me of what happened to us 4 years ago. Last place and nearly winless one year and then amazing what a good coaching staff can do. You guys have to be happy with the change so far!

longtimemocfan
October 12th, 2009, 08:44 AM
Your turnaround reminds me of what happened to us 4 years ago. Last place and nearly winless one year and then amazing what a good coaching staff can do. You guys have to be happy with the change so far!

Exactly, I think Lembo had a first year similar to what Huesman is having. Gradually getting better as the season progressed.

longtimemocfan
October 12th, 2009, 08:46 AM
Shock the world, it would be a great day in Alabama if Chattanooga could win that game. UAT does have a real good team this year but nothing is impossible or so they say.

Man you all have a really good team this year....That Florida State game was no fluke.xthumbsupx

ThompsonThe
October 12th, 2009, 09:53 AM
They could possibly beat GSU, WCU, App, and Citadel from that. They won't beat Elon or Alabama for sure. If they can somehow pull the upset over GSU and go 2-1 in their next 3 heading to Boone it could get interesting. ASU is not looking good and Chatty is. Although, ASU did beat Samford much more easily so UTC should not win but NCCU should not have ever had a lead today but turnovers allowed that to happen. With turnovers anyone can win. Congrats to Chatty and I really hope they win at least 4 more games. It would make them 8-3 and I would probably vote them in my top 25 as long as they got a win over a top 30 team such as Elon or App.

You must be worshipping at the altar of Elon.
Wonder if they will stumble going down the stretch, as they always have.

AshevilleApp2
October 12th, 2009, 10:14 AM
You must be worshipping at the altar of Elon.
Wonder if they will stumble going down the stretch, as they always have.

They might, but right now they are playing better than anyone in our conference.