PDA

View Full Version : CSN The CAA Today: PERSEVERANCE

CSN-info
October 8th, 2009, 12:58 PM
http://www.championshipsubdivisionnews.com/skins/andreas_01/img/ttcaatoday.JPG

The CAA Today: PERSEVERANCE
Terence Thomas, Sr. CSN CAA Today columnist

Last weekend showed how teams dug deep to earn their victories. Some of these triumphs were a culmination of four weeks’ worth of preparation, dedication and hard work. Some were a commitment that was going to be seen through. Some were the “game plan” for last week’s opponent. In all, the winners can hang their hats on the fact that they had a plan, they saw it through and the reward was the victory earned last Saturday.

Read more ... (http://www.championshipsubdivisionnews.com/index.php/2009/10/08/the-caa-today-perseverance?blog=5)

BDKJMU
October 8th, 2009, 06:23 PM
Sullivan is out due to injuries, and because of injuries, there was a change in the offensive line that resulted in bad snaps during the game.

Sullivan "was", not "is" out due to an "injury" (knee bruise), not "injuries".

There was a change in the offensive line due to the center having an "injury" (ankle) not "injuries". (Starting guard went to center, and was a new starting guard).

Defensively, JMU did not create any plays where HU lost yards

Were those 2 sacks Moats had "phantom" sacks or sacks for postive yards? xrolleyesx

LawDutch
October 8th, 2009, 06:38 PM
I don't know if anybody else noticed this, but the tense of the article seems way off.

"Hofstra head coach Dave Cohen would say he saw improvement..."

"HU would lead JMU in first downs..."

Pretty lame considering Dowd did an excellent job with the CAA Today last year.

Hoyadestroya85
October 8th, 2009, 07:23 PM
I don't know if anybody else noticed this, but the tense of the article seems way off.

"Hofstra head coach Dave Cohen would say he saw improvement..."

"HU would lead JMU in first downs..."

Pretty lame considering Dowd did an excellent job with the CAA Today last year.

Bruce is an anomaly.. So is Chuck.

andy7171
October 9th, 2009, 08:19 AM
I got a shout out!