PDA

View Full Version : FCS Players Getting Combine Invites

smallcollegefbfan
October 7th, 2009, 03:40 PM
Here is a list of FCS players I am told will more than likely be getting combine invites
OT Vladimir Ducasse Massachusetts
WR Andre' Roberts Citadel
QB John Skelton Fordham
DE Austen Lane Murray State
WR Chris Carter UC Davis
OT Derek Hardman Eastern Kentucky
OLB Danny Batten South Dakota State
TE Nate Overbay Eastern Washington
DE James Ruffin Northern Iowa
WR Juamorris Stewart Southern
WR Pat Simonds Colgate
FB Clayton Harbor Missouri State
QB Armanti Edwards Appalachian State
WR Donald Jones Youngstown State

Here is a list of players that could be getting one but I am not for sure yet.
RB Pat Paschall North Dakota State
WR Tim Toone Weber State
CB Christian Richards Stony Brook
WR Marc Mariani Montana
OT Austin Howard Northern Iowa
QB Noah Shepard South Dakota

Two players I don't expect to get one but would like to so I could verify some information on them:
OG Dorian Brooks James Madison
WR Terrell Hudgins Elon

Hoyadestroya85
October 7th, 2009, 07:30 PM
Hudgins to me seems like an Ernest Wilford type a bit of a tweener, maybe too slow to be an NFL WR but not bulky enough to be a fullback or a tight end. He may surprise and be a good NFL receiver but i wouldn't doubt it if he gets to camp and they tell him to put on 20 pounds of muscle and work on his blocking so he could be an H-Back or something.

whoanellie
October 7th, 2009, 10:13 PM
his body of work will certainly be noticed as a player that can catch and get yards after catch.
no he's not Percy Harvin but he's built more like a Mushin Muhammed.
no doubt he'll be very close to 400 receptions when it's over. Can you imagine some expert questioning his ability? I'm sure he will develop a combine strategy so
let's just enjoy watching him here He's such a great young man. the best player on the field.

Bam
October 8th, 2009, 06:47 AM
Congrats Derek Hardman. He is a beast.

PhoenixSupreme
October 8th, 2009, 10:57 PM
Hudgins to me seems like an Ernest Wilford type a bit of a tweener, maybe too slow to be an NFL WR but not bulky enough to be a fullback or a tight end. He may surprise and be a good NFL receiver but i wouldn't doubt it if he gets to camp and they tell him to put on 20 pounds of muscle and work on his blocking so he could be an H-Back or something.

I could see T-Mobile becoming a possession receiver, perhaps.

smallcollegefbfan
October 9th, 2009, 08:36 AM
SIU RB Deji Karim looks very good. He should get an invite but I have not talked to anyone who has seen him yet. Hopefully I will here in the next few days.

Millwoch
October 9th, 2009, 05:44 PM
his body of work will certainly be noticed as a player that can catch and get yards after catch.
no he's not Percy Harvin but he's built more like a Mushin Muhammed.
no doubt he'll be very close to 400 receptions when it's over. Can you imagine some expert questioning his ability? I'm sure he will develop a combine strategy so
let's just enjoy watching him here He's such a great young man. the best player on the field.

Great comparison and if Hudgins will sacrifrice his body for the catch over the middle, he can be good at next level