PDA

View Full Version : MVC Predictions-Week 6

Thumper 76
October 7th, 2009, 10:56 AM
Sorry I'm late this week:

Ill. St.@SIU-I think this game will really help tell me at least how good these two teams are. Ill. St. just took down NDSU at NDSU, on their homecoming. Regardless of how NDSU is this year that is not an easy place to win. But the week before the Redbirds got shallacked by SDSU at home. So are the Redbirds improving that much? And I'm not 100% sold on SIU yet after the NDSU game. Yes the field goal TD was a fluke, but they let a mediocre Bison squad hang around to let that make the game very uncomfortable for the Salukis for a while there. I think being as its at SIU its a Saluki victory, but its closer that Saluki fans would hope for, with the Redbirds getting better this week. 35-30

SDSU@MSU-With the Jacks losing their starting QB and their second best defensive end, this game could end up being trouble for the Jacks. I know a lot of people are high on the Bears after their victory in Youngstown, but to me that more proved where the Penguins are at rather than affirm the Bears as contenders. When your somewhere around plus 5 in the turnover battle and don't win and win big, your not leaps and bounds better than the other team. Now for the Jacks, with losing their QB it COULD be a huge blow to the team. But there are two things that bode well for the Jacks in this case. The first is the offense that they have been running has not put a lot of the weight on the QB to make difficult decisions and throws, more relying on the recievers to make the play after the catch. The second thing is, there was a heated battle for the QB position at the beginning of the year between the now injured Crawford and the RS Frosh O'Brian. So that negates the advantage the Bears have of the QB being out significantly in my mind. After a week of practice, planning, and adjusting the playbook to more fit O'Brian's cannon arm, as well as a pissed of O-line and running back after last weeks subpar performance, I think the Jacks hand the Bears a rude awakening. 35-10

UNI@NDSU-In a game closer than you would think, the Panthers keep rolling, but hit a bit of a speed bump up in Fargo. The way that NDSU has played this year suggests that they play to their competition, especially the defense. Add to that that it is in the Fargo Dome, where it is hard to win, and that they will be PISSED because they just lost their homecoming to Ill. St., I think you see a closer game than UNI fans would be comfortable with. But, unfortunately for the Bison, it is UNI, so their greater talent and defensive prowess wins out and keeps the Bison down, but it will be UNI's closest win to date. UNI puts NDSU away with a TD with three minutes to go in the game, making it look like the UNI fans didn't sweat as bad as they really did. 31-21

WIU@YSU-My opinion, neither of these teams are good this year, at least not by Valley standards. Mabey by MEAC or SWAC standards. xoopsx But I think that YSU wins because its a home game, and they probrably wont be too thrilled that they just lost to MSU at home for the first time. WIU doesn't have a great offense and has something of a bad defense, so YSU takes advantage in the bottom feeder slugfest. 21-17

There you go. I was dissapointed to see the WIU-YSU game because I had wrote a wonderful write up on the WIU-Ind. State game, which for the record doesnt start until Oct. 24. :D Anyways, see what you think. I didnt get to follow the games last week very well because I was away for a family thing, so forgive me if you find some of my breakdowns slightly moronic xrotatehxxlolx

DOME
October 7th, 2009, 12:08 PM
Depends on the mood of Farley...I get a sense he is looking to make a statement this year and may be looking to win every game by a very convincing margin...I wouldn't be surprised to see a three or four score UNI win.

Unless Bison coaches find a way to gel the defense and slow down UNI but we'll have to wait for saturday....

Bearvision
October 7th, 2009, 03:28 PM
SIU over ISU red- 35-24
SDSU over MSU- 24-14
UNI over NDSU- 35-20
YSU over WIU- 17-13

MSUBear42
October 7th, 2009, 04:05 PM
SIU over ISU red- by 2 TD
SDSU vs. MSU - no pick
UNI over NDSU- BIG
YSU over WIU- YSU is a decent team, plus they'll be ticked off about last week.

Big Al
October 7th, 2009, 04:10 PM
SIU > IlSU - commanding win
SDSU > MSU - workmanlike, not overwhelming win
UNI > NDSU - think people jumping off the FargoShed to get an idea of the final margin
WIU > YSU - in a battle

UNIFanSince1983
October 7th, 2009, 04:36 PM
UNI 35-10 -- Could be a trap, but I think UNI's offense has too many weapons
WIU 27-24 -- Barr has a big one, and YSU loses again at the Ice Castle
SDSU 31-7 -- SDSU has a good defense, and will feature Minnett more with the QB out
SIU -- 42-17 -- Karim runs wild as do the rest of the Salukis

MplsBison
October 7th, 2009, 04:57 PM
SIU
SDSU
WIU

NDSU

SO ILLmatic
October 7th, 2009, 05:13 PM
SIU
SDSU
UNI
YSU

Bonus Pick:

Ind St vs BYE - no pick, too close to call

Bearvision
October 8th, 2009, 09:07 AM
UNI 35-10 -- Could be a trap, but I think UNI's offense has too many weapons
WIU 27-24 -- Barr has a big one, and YSU loses again at the Ice Castle
SDSU 31-7 -- SDSU has a good defense, and will feature Minnett more with the QB out
SIU -- 42-17 -- Karim runs wild as do the rest of the Salukis

Barr looks like he's going to miss the game FYI...

Redbird Ray
October 8th, 2009, 10:07 AM
I'll take the BYE by 10 over the trees.

I think UNI wins, but closer than the experts think, maybe 7-10 (to quote Corso).

SDSU still too much for Mo State, wins by 14-20.

YSU wins the overrated bowl against WIU because of home field advantage.

Total homer pick: Illinois State pulls the upset over SIU to wreck the skinny dawgs HC. xcoolx

Take it to Vegas.

UNIFanSince1983
October 8th, 2009, 11:44 AM
Barr looks like he's going to miss the game FYI...

I did not know that. That could spell some trouble for the Necks...

If that is the case I have to go with

YSU 21-10

RowdyRabbit
October 8th, 2009, 12:56 PM
SIU beats ISU red - 35-17
SDSU beats MSU - no predicition
UNI beats NDSU - 45-14
YSU beat WIU - 21-16

Big Al
October 11th, 2009, 12:14 AM
SIU > IlSU - commanding win
SDSU > MSU - workmanlike, not overwhelming win
UNI > NDSU - think people jumping off the FargoShed to get an idea of the final margin
WIU > YSU - in a battle

SIU - Yup, although the first half was surprisingly close.
SDSU - Called it.
UNI - When you consider the final TD was scored in garbage time and the NDSU offense only managed one TD when it mattered, I'd say pretty close to right on. Game wouldn't have been nearly as close if UNI special teams hadn't blown their blocking assignments on that punt. With regards to NDSU's blocked punt -- that's what you get for trying to be cute.
WIU - Will the real YSU stand up? Boy, I blew this call big time!

Houndawg
October 11th, 2009, 08:06 AM
SDSU - Called it.
UNI - When you consider the final TD was scored in garbage time and the NDSU offense only managed one TD when it mattered, I'd say pretty close to right on. Game wouldn't have been nearly as close if UNI special teams hadn't blown their blocking assignments on that punt. With regards to NDSU's blocked punt -- that's what you get for trying to be cute.

I think SIU's sluggish play in the first three quarters was due to looking past ISU to UNI. Should be a thrilla.

Gil Dobie
October 11th, 2009, 11:03 AM

Game was much closer than I expected, my prediction was 42-3. Perhaps that's why I still don't have UNI #1, but I would rate them above Michigan who lost to Iowa by 2 points. :p

MplsBison
October 11th, 2009, 11:03 AM
SDSU - Called it.

How is it garbage time if UNI's #1 D was still on the field and they could not stop the NDSU offense? If you want to say that the perfectly thrown ball by Mertens and the circus catch by Mack over UNI's #1 D was garbage time, go right ahead.

I can contend that if NDSU would've scored on any of the 4 times they got into the red-zone against the UNI #1 D the game would've been much closer than it was.

Try, for once, to be a humble fan and appreciate the fact that you have a top 3 team in the nation and you won a hard fought game against a good team and a good program.

Or, continue to be a typical UNI AGS poster (from what I've seen) and be classless. xcoffeex

CDT_Wilson
October 11th, 2009, 11:08 AM
How is it garbage time if UNI's #1 D was still on the field and they could not stop the NDSU offense? If you want to say that the perfectly thrown ball by Mertens and the circus catch by Mack over UNI's #1 D was garbage time, go right ahead.

I can contend that if NDSU would've scored on any of the 4 times they got into the red-zone against the UNI #1 D the game would've been much closer than it was.

Try, for once, to be a humble fan and appreciate the fact that you have a top 3 team in the nation and you won a hard fought game against a good team and a good program.

Or, continue to be a typical UNI AGS poster (from what I've seen) and be classless. xcoffeex

Did we watch the same game? UNI let up and coasted at the end. UNI didn't play as well as they have in previous games, for what reason I don't know. If they would have been clicking PP would have been held under 100 yds. NDSU got lucky that they didn't get embarrassed. Nothing against NDSU, but UNI shouldn't have given up that many points.

Houndawg
October 11th, 2009, 11:17 AM

Some deep insight there bubba.xnodx

xcoffeex

DOME
October 11th, 2009, 11:30 AM
By far our toughest game since Iowa, looked like the D got a little soft the last couple week. Hope we can tighten up that D line for Karim next week!

Houndawg
October 11th, 2009, 11:35 AM
By far our toughest game since Iowa, looked like the D got a little soft the last couple week. Hope we can tighten up that D line for Karim next week!

I think we were both looking past our opponents to this week. Sounds like NDSU put up a good fight.....for a bottom-tier MVC team.

MplsBison
October 11th, 2009, 12:38 PM
Did we watch the same game? UNI let up and coasted at the end. UNI didn't play as well as they have in previous games, for what reason I don't know. If they would have been clicking PP would have been held under 100 yds. NDSU got lucky that they didn't get embarrassed. Nothing against NDSU, but UNI shouldn't have given up that many points.

Classless it is.

Why UNI fans can't just admit that NDSU is a top FCS program and even in this horrible down year the Bison gave UNI a good game, that's beyond me. xsmhx

EVSpanther
October 11th, 2009, 12:53 PM
Classless it is.

Why UNI fans can't just admit that NDSU is a top FCS program and even in this horrible down year the Bison gave UNI a good game, that's beyond me. xsmhx

Mpls - Props to the Bison for giving us a good fight...we needed it to get ready for the Dogs. I can't, however, admit that NDSU is a "top" FCS program...not yet anyway. You guys have a ton of potential, but that is all we have seen so far. Yes, you gave us a good game (although that was probably one of the ugliest games I've see for awhile...both sides), but I'll hold my "top" FCS program card for the teams that have earned it. Again, not saying it can't happen...it just hasn't yet.

Go Panthers!

MplsBison
October 11th, 2009, 01:04 PM
Mpls - Props to the Bison for giving us a good fight...we needed it to get ready for the Dogs. I can't, however, admit that NDSU is a "top" FCS program...not yet anyway. You guys have a ton of potential, but that is all we have seen so far. Yes, you gave us a good game (although that was probably one of the ugliest games I've see for awhile...both sides), but I'll hold my "top" FCS program card for the teams that have earned it. Again, not saying it can't happen...it just hasn't yet.

Go Panthers!

Sorry, I have probably non-standard definitions for "good program" vs. "good team".

Right now I would say NDSU is a top FCS program while having an average FCS team. IE, in terms of facilities, tradition, average attendance, etc. NDSU is one of the best in the division, but in terms of having a strong team, NDSU is middle of the pack in FCS.

You can certainly have one but not the other, both ways. There are programs that don't have the history, facilities, average attendance, etc. of the traditional powers, yet have good product on the field. Like a Richmond, for example.

DOME
October 11th, 2009, 03:16 PM
I couldn't help but notice the 16,000+ butts in the seats. UNI only does that when Iowa is having a down year. Sucks being the third team in the state even though on neutral ground we'd probably beath both of the other guys!

For the Record: FargoDome is now on my list of places I need to see a game. Along with every other MVC stadium! Now if I could just get my job to move me closer than Wichita I could start making that happen!

Houndawg
October 11th, 2009, 05:00 PM
Sorry, I have probably non-standard definitions for "good program" vs. "good team".

Right now I would say NDSU is a top FCS program while having an average FCS team. IE, in terms of facilities, tradition, average attendance, etc. NDSU is one of the best in the division, but in terms of having a strong team, NDSU is middle of the pack in FCS.

You can certainly have one but not the other, both ways. There are programs that don't have the history, facilities, average attendance, etc. of the traditional powers, yet have good product on the field. Like a Richmond, for example.

Er, not yet, still need a conference in or two.xpeacex

Big Al
October 11th, 2009, 09:47 PM
Oh settle down, Nancy. I have as much class as you have estrogen. This was simply a post to comment on my accuracy for the week. Look at the game thread to see where I give some props to your program. Pardon me for not doing it on every post -- I'll try to remember you have sensitive skin in future posts pertaining to the Bison.

unigriff
October 11th, 2009, 09:53 PM
The game was never in doubt yesterday. Thats how not good NDSU is and how mortal UNI is for letting the score be that close.

TCisMYhero
October 11th, 2009, 11:45 PM
Ndsu is not a "top tier" program. Top tier programs get to the semis after graduating 2 NFL linemen and payton finalist qb (see uni 08). No friend, you are currently rebuilding and fighting insu for the bottom of the conference. I wouldn't put them in the top tier, nor would I consider you guys an even middle of the pack team. Bottom line is at 630 Saturday, uni was 5-1 with a 1 point loss to the number 11 fbs program, and ndsu was 1-5. Your arena football barn is sub par, your team is sub par, and your logic is sub par. Better luck next year, head on over to crapsville with the rest of the worlds losers. Reap it!

Gil Dobie
October 12th, 2009, 07:38 AM
Ndsu is not a "top tier" program. Top tier programs get to the semis after graduating 2 NFL linemen and payton finalist qb (see uni 08). No friend, you are currently rebuilding and fighting insu for the bottom of the conference. I wouldn't put them in the top tier, nor would I consider you guys an even middle of the pack team. Bottom line is at 630 Saturday, uni was 5-1 with a 1 point loss to the number 11 fbs program, and ndsu was 1-5. Your arena football barn is sub par, your team is sub par, and your logic is sub par. Better luck next year, head on over to crapsville with the rest of the worlds losers. Reap it!

Michigan lost by 2 to Iowa, so UNI has that going for them too xrolleyesx

TCisMYhero
October 12th, 2009, 08:17 AM
As opposed to what, a home win over Wagner? You couldn't find a Fargo jv team to beat up on, or what? At least your losses have been whales of games I guess....

PantherRob82
October 12th, 2009, 08:21 AM
I couldn't help but notice the 16,000+ butts in the seats. UNI only does that when Iowa is having a down year. Sucks being the third team in the state even though on neutral ground we'd probably beath both of the other guys!

For the Record: FargoDome is now on my list of places I need to see a game. Along with every other MVC stadium! Now if I could just get my job to move me closer than Wichita I could start making that happen!

I was a little disappointed by the overall trip to Fargo. Great tailgating though. Lighting and setup in the Fargodome(which looks like a mall from the outside) was unlike anything I've seen. Heard the sightlines were not very good.

Gil Dobie
October 12th, 2009, 08:22 AM
As opposed to what, a home win over Wagner? You couldn't find a Fargo jv team to beat up on, or what? At least your losses have been whales of games I guess....

We don't have a good team and admit it, you have a great team and belittle the bad teams.

MplsBison
October 12th, 2009, 09:01 AM
The NDSU program is still better than the UNI program, even if our team is not in the same league as theirs.

Our facilities are better. Our average attendance is better. Our history is better.

They're still trying to catch up, been that way since the NCC days.

Houndawg
October 12th, 2009, 09:04 AM
The NDSU program is still better than the UNI program, even if our team is not in the same league as theirs.

Our facilities are better. Our average attendance is better. Our history is better.

Sounds like that attendance is leaving early from the games. Must be D1 shock.

UNIFanSince1983
October 12th, 2009, 09:09 AM
You can't compare our programs. Yours is a D2 program, trying to become a D1 program. We have been a D1 program, for over 25 years. There is no comparison. Your history is D2 history, ours is D1. Quit living in the past. There is a reason we are consistently champions in this league. You have been D1 for 2 years. You can't have any history. Any D2 history is just that, and you cannot say you have a better D1 program that us. Face that fact!

And for being THE program in North Dakota (sorry Souix) you should have good facilities, but if you haven't seen the rest of our facilities (weight room, McLeod Center, and Locker Rooms) you have no reason to be comparing facilities. You should just say your arena is nicer than our dome (of which it is 20 some odd years newer so it should be). We are and always will be third fiddle in our state, so for what we are working with we have some of the nicest overall facilities in the country.

Big Al
October 12th, 2009, 10:09 AM
We don't have a good team and admit it, you have a great team and belittle NDSU.

Fixed for accuracy.

Without speaking for any other UNI fans, I'll say that many NDSU fans have a special talent for getting under my skin.

xthumbsupx

MplsBison
October 12th, 2009, 11:18 AM
You can't compare our programs. Yours is a D2 program, trying to become a D1 program. We have been a D1 program, for over 25 years. There is no comparison. Your history is D2 history, ours is D1. Quit living in the past. There is a reason we are consistently champions in this league. You have been D1 for 2 years. You can't have any history. Any D2 history is just that, and you cannot say you have a better D1 program that us. Face that fact!

And for being THE program in North Dakota (sorry Souix) you should have good facilities, but if you haven't seen the rest of our facilities (weight room, McLeod Center, and Locker Rooms) you have no reason to be comparing facilities. You should just say your arena is nicer than our dome (of which it is 20 some odd years newer so it should be). We are and always will be third fiddle in our state, so for what we are working with we have some of the nicest overall facilities in the country.

McLeod is bball, doesn't count for fball.

Our football facilities are better.

We get more fans to our games and get more money (tickets and donations).

We have 5 DII national championships from 1981-1990 (and another appearance in the title game, runner up). UNI has no such history to match that in either DII or DI.

NDSU is a land-grant, public flagship university. UNI is Iowa's former teacher's college and 3rd in the state for support.

But your team is much better than our team, this year.

ValleyChamp
October 12th, 2009, 11:25 AM
NDSU has a long way to go before it can compare any type of DI success with UNI's athletic program.

And no, NDSU does not have better facilities than UNI. Both have great football facilites. And the city of Farge "lets" NDSU use that building that you guys call a football stadium.

TCisMYhero
October 12th, 2009, 11:31 AM
Leave it to ndsu fans to get butt hurt and defensive over some good natured ribbing. If you can't run with the big dogs, don't leave your barn. Crybabies.

MplsBison
October 12th, 2009, 12:35 PM
NDSU has a long way to go before it can compare any type of DI success with UNI's athletic program.

And no, NDSU does not have better facilities than UNI. Both have great football facilites. And the city of Farge "lets" NDSU use that building that you guys call a football stadium.

NDSU has better football facilities, undoubtedly.

Overall, the total facilities are comparable.

ValleyChamp
October 12th, 2009, 12:40 PM
NDSU has better football facilities, undoubtedly.

Overall, the total facilities are comparable.

The football facilites are comparable if we are calling the Fargo convention center a football facility.

And the other athletic facilities are not comparable. UNI>NDSU. You guys are still playing basketball in a class 4A high school gym.

crunifan
October 12th, 2009, 12:45 PM

Our 14 MVC championships and our overall winning record over you beg to differ. Your better facility and attendance is due to your priority in the state. We here at UNI use on field results to quantify our program. And considering our 80% winning percentage at the Dome as well as 14 playoff appearances, 14 conference titles, DI national title game appearance, and #1 rankings, your Bison have a lot of work to do in the next 25 years to attain the program UNI currently enjoys, and a 1-5 start (as well as your mediocre performance last year) have not set you off on the right foot.

PantherRob82
October 12th, 2009, 12:53 PM
But your team is much better than our team, this year.

and last...xthumbsupx

TCisMYhero
October 12th, 2009, 12:59 PM
NDSU has better Abercrombie/football facilities, undoubtedly.

Fixed it for ya.

MplsBison
October 12th, 2009, 01:34 PM
The football facilites are comparable if we are calling the Fargo convention center a football facility.

And the other athletic facilities are not comparable. UNI>NDSU. You guys are still playing basketball in a class 4A high school gym.

Any way you slice it, every one of our football facilities is better than UNI's corresponding facility.

Game day stadium.
Locker room.
Weight room.
Training room.
Coach's offices.
Meeting rooms.
Equipment room.
Practice fields.

What else is there? Ours are better.

UNIFanSince1983
October 12th, 2009, 01:37 PM
Have you seen our new weight room, our new training room, our new locker rooms, and our new coaches offices?

They are all brand new (well training room, and locker rooms are a year old) so I have a tough time believing yours are better. However, I haven't seen yours so I cannot judge.

I suggest you don't judge unless you have seen both, and that would require you to have been in CF sometime since August...So I doubt it!

NDB
October 12th, 2009, 01:43 PM
I have a very large unit and my dad is an a##-kicker.

PantherRob82
October 12th, 2009, 02:44 PM
Any way you slice it, every one of our football facilities is better than UNI's corresponding facility.

Game day stadium.
Locker room.
Weight room.
Training room.
Coach's offices.
Meeting rooms.
Equipment room.
Practice fields.

-apples and oranges
-ours is better
-ours is probably the best in FCS
-never seen it
-never seen em
-never seen em
-never seen em
-who cares?

TCisMYhero
October 12th, 2009, 03:22 PM

Game day stadium.
Locker room.
Weight room.
Training room.
Coach's offices.
Meeting rooms.
Equipment room.
Practice fields.

I think you forgot the one thing in a program that matters. The football team. Sub par.

MplsBison
October 12th, 2009, 03:25 PM
-apples and oranges
-ours is better
-ours is probably the best in FCS
-never seen it
-never seen em
-never seen em
-never seen em
-who cares?

Apples and oranges...if the apples are really good and the oranges are OK. The Fargodome is better than the UNIdome. That's just an objective fact.

ValleyChamp
October 12th, 2009, 03:43 PM

Game day stadium.
Locker room.
Weight room.
Training room.
Coach's offices.
Meeting rooms.
Equipment room.
Practice fields.

-we have a football stadium, you have a building that you play football in
-We have brand new locker rooms
-We have a brand new top of the line weight room ( the people that built it said it was the nicest one they have built since Florida)
-Coaches offices, brand new
-Meeting rooms (if that means having tables and chairs, then yes we have those too)
-equipment room (who cares??)
-Practice fields ( again, does that matter?)

TCisMYhero
October 12th, 2009, 03:43 PM
And the panthers beat the bison. Reap it, loser. You're looking more and more like an idiot. But I guess if the shoe fits....

UNI Pike
October 12th, 2009, 04:27 PM
Crapsville Airlines Expands Service to Fargo

October 10, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fargo, N.D. (October 10, 2009) – Crapsville Airlines announced today that it is expanding service to Hector International Airport.

Crapsville Airlines will begin direct service between Fargo and Crapsville in December 2009 initially offering up to two round-trip flights each day, at 1 and 10. This schedule could still be modified, replaced with connecting flights through Terre Haute, IN at 2 and 9.

“We are very excited about Crapsville Airlines decision to return to Fargo and add our market to their global network,” said Shawn Dobberstein, Fargo Municipal Airport Authority (FMAA) Executive Director. “Crapsville’s presence will bring significant benefits to area leisure and business travelers and is consistent with our community’s economic plan.”

“Air Service development is a major component of our Cass Clay Economic Plan,” Brian Walters, President of the Greater Fargo Moorhead Economic Development Corporation. “In today’s global economy, air service is and will continue to be critical business infrastructure. It is a major factor in our community’s efforts to retain and grow jobs.”

In 2004, FMAA retained the efforts of Sixel Consulting Group, an air transportation and airport consulting firm, to engage existing and potential new carriers, including Crapsville, in discussions for new and expanded service to Hector. Crapsville’s decision to add Fargo service comes after several months of discussions and is part of a larger announcement to expand service.

"Last year we approached Fargo Airport about redeploying aircraft from our abandoned Prairie View, Texas routes. Fargo officials honestly were not ready to make the long term commitment at that time. As of this weekend, we have committed to a long term relationship based on the new realities in Fargo," stated John Kohler, VP of Business Development for Crapsville Airlines.

“After several lengthy discussions, we believe the addition of Crapsville Airlines will immediately benefit area businesses with better access to international markets and potentially serve as a springboard to additional hubs in the future,” said Robson. “We look forward to building a strong community relationship with Crapsville Airlines. We are particularly excited about Crapsville's in flight amenties”

Crapsville Airlines offers exclusive amenities to all its flyers. Signature drinks such as Crab Apple martinis, Sour Grapes wine, and Red-Eye Whiskey with bitters lead the inflight drink menu. Crapsville also serves a custom food menu, states Sal Monella, VP of Crapsville Airlines Catering. "One thing that we have found is that Crapsville customer like a lot of sugar. So we will offer a menu that allows flyers to sugar coat their own selections."

Crapsville Airlines also features an exclusive series of in-flight management and leadership seminars, which include:

Empowering Management Personnel by Al Davis, General Partner of the Oakland Raiders

Developing an Championship Organization by Jim Hendry, Vice President/General Manager of Chicago Cubs

Keys to a Successful Move to NCAA Division I – a panel discussion with

Mike Hamrick – Marshall University AD

Dr. Camden Wood Selig – Western Kentucky University AD

Harold Marti - Winston-Salem State University, former Chancellor

I'm Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People Like Me! - Daily Affirmations With Stuart Smalley

For more information:

Crapsville Airlines: http://www.crapsvilleairlines.com (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49504)

GFMEDC: http://www.gfmedc.com

Hector International Airport: http://www.fargoairport.com

Sixel Consulting Group: http://www.sixelconsulting.com

PantherRob82
October 12th, 2009, 04:38 PM
Apples and oranges...if the apples are really good and the oranges are OK. The Fargodome is better than the UNIdome. That's just an objective fact.

I don't think you're allowed to use the word objective. xlolx

MplsBison
October 12th, 2009, 06:27 PM
-we have a football stadium, you have a building that you play football in
-We have brand new locker rooms
-We have a brand new top of the line weight room ( the people that built it said it was the nicest one they have built since Florida)
-Coaches offices, brand new
-Meeting rooms (if that means having tables and chairs, then yes we have those too)
-equipment room (who cares??)
-Practice fields ( again, does that matter?)

I guess in Iowa as long as it's brand new, it must be good!

Look Johnny...a brand new piece of crap!

Houndawg
October 12th, 2009, 06:43 PM
I guess in Iowa as long as it's brand new, it must be good!

Look Johnny...a brand new piece of crap!

Look MplsBison, tons of frequent flyer miles on Crapsville Airways.xwhistlex

crunifan
October 12th, 2009, 06:58 PM
I'm suddenly realizing this is what it would be like if Wichita State had a football team. If only NDSU had a tampon-esque wheat mascot...

Gil Dobie
October 12th, 2009, 09:31 PM
FYI - UNI vs NDSU replay is on FSN right now, it's in the 4th quarter.

Gil Dobie
October 12th, 2009, 09:32 PM
I'm suddenly realizing this is what it would be like if Wichita State had a football team. If only NDSU had a tampon-esque wheat mascot...

Think Pink xthumbsupx

igo4uni
October 12th, 2009, 09:48 PM
FYI - UNI vs NDSU replay is on FSN right now, it's in the 4th quarter.

Who's winning??:):):)

skinny_uncle
October 12th, 2009, 10:59 PM
http://14ushop.com/BarStools/logo/wichita-state.jpg

I dread the thought. coldblooded of Valleytalk comes to mind.
xoopsx