PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call for Cal Poly @ Montana

GrizFanStuckInUtah
October 6th, 2009, 11:28 PM
Who else is gonna be there? I just picked up some tickets and will be in da house! :Dxthumbsupx

GrizNzonecrazy
October 6th, 2009, 11:41 PM
I never miss a game.....Saturday cant come soon enough!

uofmman1122
October 6th, 2009, 11:46 PM
Was gonna make it up Friday for the new Missoula Street Fighter Club, and then hit the game on Saturday, but my boss changed the schedule on me.

Now I'm stuck in Billings with nothing to do. xoopsx

Silenoz
October 6th, 2009, 11:55 PM
Never miss a home game

JALMOND
October 7th, 2009, 01:00 AM

Been there, done that (or should I say did not do that).

JALMOND
October 7th, 2009, 01:02 AM
Have to stay in Portland as the kid is on his high school homecoming court this weekend. Besides, its supposed to be 70 and sunny here this weekend. Bet it won't be like that in Missoula.xlolxxnodx

slostang
October 7th, 2009, 01:06 AM
I'll be there. Fly in Thursday night with 5 friends. I been to the last 3 Griz/Mustang games in Wash./Griz Stadium and I am really looking forward to this one.

Poker Alan
October 7th, 2009, 08:57 AM
present and accounted for, starting Friday night downtown and then Saturday morning with the parade...

mineral griz
October 7th, 2009, 09:07 AM
We will all be there.....about 14 of the family.....Tailgate in LOT Z
With the 67 griz mobile......

Live4Griz
October 7th, 2009, 09:33 AM
Will be there with six others!

GO GRIZ!!

structgrizz
October 7th, 2009, 09:35 AM
I've missed 2 home games in ten years. I will be at the parade, tailgates and the game.
Go Griz!!

89Hen
October 7th, 2009, 09:37 AM
Can't make it this year. xoopsx

Proud Griz Man
October 7th, 2009, 09:49 AM
Can't make it this year. xoopsx

Hopefully, you can go up to Missoula one time. You might really enjoy it. xnodx

Several friendly Griz fans will buy you a cold one.

http://www.bigskybrew.com/uploads/images/moose.gif

Ronbo
October 7th, 2009, 09:51 AM
Have to stay in Portland as the kid is on his high school homecoming court this weekend. Besides, its supposed to be 70 and sunny here this weekend. Bet it won't be like that in Missoula.xlolxxnodx

High 44, low 25. Might be around 37-40 at kickoff.

slostang
October 7th, 2009, 09:56 AM

That looks like a warm day in the sun when compared to the 18 degrees Cal Poly played in last season at the Wisconsin game. I was there and I did not notice it until Cal Poly's kicker missed his third extra point. xoopsx

montanafan
October 7th, 2009, 10:51 AM

Hey Ronbo,

The Weather channel says a low of 19 and a high of 36. It seems like the weather is getting just about right for some footbal.

http://www.weather.com/outlook/health/airquality/weekend/59808?from=36hr_topnav_aq

griz8791
October 7th, 2009, 10:59 AM
I'm in.

89Hen
October 7th, 2009, 11:01 AM
Hopefully, you can go up to Missoula one time. You might really enjoy it. xnodx
No doubt. I would love to make the trip one year. xthumbsupx

Green26
October 7th, 2009, 11:29 AM
The Missoulian online says it will be a high of 34 and low of 8 on Saturday. Light snow on Friday.

http://missoulian.com/app/weather/?show=tenday

The Wisconsin football website says it was 32 degrees for the Cal Poly game last fall--not 18.

Grizaholic17
October 7th, 2009, 11:30 AM
#13 Cal Poly
#3 Montana
Homecoming Weekend
25,700 of my best friends
Parade
Tailgates
Kegs and Eggs
PERFECT weather
Marching Band
Hot dogs/pizza/moose drool
Alumni
New Tunnel Run
Monte
The always thrilling rivalry
Cal Poly Offense vs. Montana Defense

Ingredients for one of the best games of the year!!!!

3.5 days and counting

Uncle Rico's Clan
October 7th, 2009, 12:38 PM
I'll be there, and I'm getting excited for this one.

100%GRIZ
October 7th, 2009, 12:45 PM
Will be there - Sec. 105 - 33 yard line, should be a Great game!!!

mtgrizzly
October 7th, 2009, 01:37 PM
Will be there screaming my frickin head off.

GO GRIZ

coover
October 7th, 2009, 02:39 PM
Unfortunately, I won't be there. Not because of the weather. It's supposed to be almost as cold here in the California Mountains as it is Missoula Saturday. I just can't afford the trip.

But I'll have my computer connected to BigSkyTV over the internet, and a big screen TV in the house.

I realize that Montana will be big favorites, but don't expect them to run away from the Mustangs. You may be very surprised!

slostang
October 7th, 2009, 03:19 PM
The Missoulian online says it will be a high of 34 and low of 8 on Saturday. Light snow on Friday.

http://missoulian.com/app/weather/?show=tenday

The Wisconsin football website says it was 32 degrees for the Cal Poly game last fall--not 18.
32 at the start of the game, not the end of the game.

slostang
October 7th, 2009, 03:25 PM
#13 Cal Poly
#3 Montana

Cal Poly Offense vs. Montana Defense

Cal Poly's defense is the better side of the ball this year.

mlbowl
October 7th, 2009, 03:57 PM
Wish I could be there!!!...Does anyone know if it's on Direct TV?

sikolec
October 7th, 2009, 04:26 PM
I wish we weren't 1,394 miles away :( 22 hours is a bit much :/

Go POLY!

GrizNation93
October 7th, 2009, 05:00 PM
No way in hell I am missing this game!!! GO GRIZ!

Green26
October 7th, 2009, 05:32 PM
SLO, normally football stats report temperature at the start of the game, not the end. The Wisconsin and Cal Poly stats didn't say anything, other than the temp. Why would anyone report the stat for the end of the game?

It was trying to snow for awhile this morning in Missoula.

Grizaholic17
October 7th, 2009, 06:35 PM
Cal Poly's defense is the better side of the ball this year.

Is it really?

Well I still prefer seeing how our defense matches up o different offenses. Our offense is always crazy as it is, and usually takes an entire half to adjust

veinup
October 7th, 2009, 07:06 PM
Was gonna make it up Friday for the new Missoula Street Fighter Club, and then hit the game on Saturday, but my boss changed the schedule on me.

wait, wait.. Missoula Street Fighter Club?

GrizzlyEdd
October 7th, 2009, 07:30 PM
I will be there in the middle of the NZone yelling my lungs out. Going to be great Montana football weather....

Should be a great game.... the Stangs always play the Griz hard....xnodx

Proud Griz Man
October 7th, 2009, 07:38 PM
Unfortunately, I won't be there. Not because of the weather. It's supposed to be almost as cold here in the California Mountains as it is Missoula Saturday. I just can't afford the trip.

But I'll have my computer connected to BigSkyTV over the internet, and a big screen TV in the house.

I realize that Montana will be big favorites, but don't expect them to run away from the Mustangs. You may be very surprised!

The Mustangs vs. Griz games are always very competitive. Ellerson and Walsh have built up a sound program at SLO. There will not be any surprises.

Native
October 7th, 2009, 07:57 PM
According to the latest Sagarin "predictor" scores, Montana at home is favored by 9.81 points over Cal Poly.

ThreadStopper
October 7th, 2009, 09:10 PM
I've missed 2 home games in ten years. I will be at the parade, tailgates and the game.
Go Griz!!

Parade! You Montana fans really know how to roll out the red carpet for the competition.

Grizaholic17
October 7th, 2009, 10:32 PM
Parade! You Montana fans really know how to roll out the red carpet for the competition.

homecoming parade***

you wonder why we make homecoming against a difficult OOC oponent xrolleyesx

Green26
October 7th, 2009, 10:36 PM
Cal Poly fans are already in Missoula. Drinking beer at Red's and the Mo Club. Fishing tomorrow they say. Nice guys.

griz8791
October 7th, 2009, 10:44 PM
Cal Poly fans are already in Missoula. Drinking beer at Red's and the Mo Club. Fishing tomorrow they say. Nice guys.

They obviously had good intel on where to drink. I'd be a little worried about the fishing tomorrow, though.

slostang
October 7th, 2009, 11:00 PM

Say hi to Bill and Ron for me. I'll be there Thursday night.

Grizaholic17
October 8th, 2009, 01:42 AM

Fishing when it's almost freezing out? Looks like the Poly fans are respectable!

Ronbo
October 8th, 2009, 07:09 AM
homecoming parade***

you wonder why we make homecoming against a difficult OOC oponent xrolleyesx

They choose a tough opponent. One that will be a high demand game so they can soak fans $55.00 a ticket to get into the game. That's approaching Pac 10 pricing.

100%GRIZ
October 8th, 2009, 11:19 AM
They choose a tough opponent. One that will be a high demand game so they can soak fans $55.00 a ticket to get into the game. That's approaching Pac 10 pricing.

Supply and Demand my boy determines ticket prices - Fact of Life!!! I guess if you don't want to pay that much you don't have to!!! Anybody else having problems getting on egriz this morning?

GrizFanStuckInUtah
October 8th, 2009, 11:25 AM

Street prices have been slightly higher than that, nearing double that for really good tickets. xconfusedx xeekx