PDA

View Full Version : Which schools will be represented at the Game?

Cocky
December 15th, 2005, 08:35 AM
I'm sure of the following please list the others:
App State
UNI
UC

GrizFamily
December 15th, 2005, 09:04 AM
Montana will be there.

ButlerGSU
December 15th, 2005, 09:11 AM
Several Georgia Southern fans including myself will be making the trip... you know, just to keep the seats warm for next year ;-) (This is a joke, use your flames to stay warm.)

henfan
December 15th, 2005, 09:46 AM
A couple UD fans that I know of will be in attendance on the App State side.

JMU Duke Dog
December 15th, 2005, 10:03 AM
I have heard of a few JMU people going down to Chattanooga this weekend. Some JMU fans are pulling for Northern Iowa but most will be cheering for Appalachian State.

ChiefGSU275
December 15th, 2005, 04:16 PM
Someone should contact ESPN to let them know that so many other I-AA schools will be in attendance to show their support for those schools that were able to make it through the stretch. Could be a nice little piece on I-AA and the community therein.

Just a thought.

Screamin_Eagle174
December 15th, 2005, 05:50 PM
I'm sure a couple Eagle fans will be there because Erik Meyer and the gang are there today as a finalist for the Payton baby! Wulff (head coach) is also going to go watch Michael Roos (Offensive Tackle EWU alum) play with the Titans v Seahawks! I love EWU football, but I'm rootin' for the Seahawks on this one!

JSU Fan
December 16th, 2005, 09:00 AM
I'm certain at least one Jacksonville State buddy of mine will be there, but as much as I'd like to see the ASU / UNI matchup, it just wasn't in the cards this year.

When the I-A / SUCKS chant starts, I'll join in from my den. :hurray:

Go App State!!!!!!

Out.