PDA

View Full Version : Missouri State 'D' forces five turnovers in first win at Youngstown State

417Bear
October 4th, 2009, 07:33 AM
http://www.news-leader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2009910040373

Big Al
October 4th, 2009, 10:18 AM
Congrats to the Bears -- your D is the backbone of your team. Here's to you guys getting over the hump and posting a winning record.

MSUBear42
October 4th, 2009, 10:28 AM
Congrats to the Bears -- your D is the backbone of your team. Here's to you guys getting over the hump and posting a winning record.

It's all in the D... We'd be 1-4 right now if our defense hadn't improved the way it has...

Last year we were giving up almost 500 yards a game, this year it's something like 380. Now THAT'S a huge improvement.

UNIFanSince1983
October 4th, 2009, 10:48 AM
I am glad to see this. I would love to see MSU threaten for 2nd or 3rd in the league and make the playoffs.

And I was one of the few in the prediction thread that predicted MSU would beat YSU. I saw enough flashes during our game against them that they aren't too far off.

MSUBear42
October 4th, 2009, 12:42 PM
I am glad to see this. I would love to see MSU threaten for 2nd or 3rd in the league and make the playoffs.

And I was one of the few in the prediction thread that predicted MSU would beat YSU. I saw enough flashes during our game against them that they aren't too far off.

If our freaking offense would show up, we would be there... that almost happened last night, we'll see what we do against SDSU.

That should be a FUN game!

mango43
October 4th, 2009, 01:52 PM
If our freaking offense would show up, we would be there... that almost happened last night, we'll see what we do against SDSU.

That should be a FUN game!

I'm looking forward to it! Missouri State will be my first away game since the Jacks played at Iowa State last season.

MSUBear42
October 4th, 2009, 01:55 PM
I'm looking forward to it! Missouri State will be my first away game since the Jacks played at Iowa State last season.

Awesome! I hope you enjoy your trip!

I think I heard that SDSU is bringing their marching band?

mango43
October 4th, 2009, 03:36 PM

Not sure about the marching band.

I've heard good things about Springfield and am really looking forward to it.

417Bear
October 4th, 2009, 07:34 PM
Cody just needs to get to level he played at last year.

MSUBear42
October 4th, 2009, 08:52 PM
Cody just needs to get to level he played at last year.
Part of the problem has been that he just hasn't had much time!

89rabbit
October 4th, 2009, 11:28 PM

That is correct the Pride of the Dakotas will be in the house. As will I.

http://www.statealum.com/s/1108/index_alumni.aspx?sid=1108&gid=1&pgid=1357&cid=1693&ecid=1693&crid=0&calpgid=13&calcid=685