Original_RMC
October 3rd, 2009, 03:46 PM
WTF xbangx

ASU_Fanatic
October 3rd, 2009, 03:51 PM
I guess its just not their year.

Dane96
October 3rd, 2009, 04:29 PM
I think the Walton era may be nearing an end....

aceinthehole
October 3rd, 2009, 05:42 PM
No, he's got a lifetime pass, just like Joe Pa. He may decide its time after a year or 2, but they won't ask him to leave.

0-5 sucks, but its not like they are being blown out. Don't think for a minute that's an easy trip for anyone in the NEC. Seems like they are in most games, they are just finding new ways to lose.

Hoseinexile07
October 3rd, 2009, 06:34 PM
Hurts pretty bad, huh? Tell me about it.

dgreco
October 3rd, 2009, 06:38 PM
a few tough losses but hopefully they can turn it around and get a few wins to end out the season.

gobluehose1
October 3rd, 2009, 06:48 PM
a few tough losses but hopefully they can turn it around and get a few wins to end out the season.

yea we suck too!! Is y'alls pass defense as bad as ours?

rmutv
October 3rd, 2009, 07:34 PM
I think the Walton era may be nearing an end....

Not even close. Walton's job isn't in jeopardy from the school's perspective. He will leave on his terms, no matter whether the team is 0-11 or 11-0.

Original_RMC
October 4th, 2009, 10:08 AM
I think RMU has finally found it's QB. Now they just need to work cutting back on penalties and getting that D back playing like it should.

aceinthehole
October 10th, 2009, 07:27 AM
Sounds like RMU caught a few tough breaks so far. CCSU won'

The Colonials (0-5, 0-2), meanwhile, are just looking for a win after a string of heartbreaking losses.

"Believe me, if you saw how they lost to Bucknell and how they lost to VMI, you’d cry," CCSU coach Jeff McInerney said of RMU. "They threw two interceptions for touchdowns in a game they dominated against Bucknell. Against VMI, they had a bad snap in the end zone and they dropped a punt. The craziest things happen [to Robert Morris]."http://www.newbritainherald.com/articles/2009/10/09/sports/doc4acff8f6e493e449933018.txt

Original_RMC
October 10th, 2009, 09:08 AM
It's awesome how far CCSU's football program has come. I remember playing CCSU and knew I would only play 3 quarters...now they are one of the top teams in the NEC.
I'm hoping for a good game today.
If RMU can shock CCSU on the road it could be the spark that this team really needs. RMU has a lot of talent and I think if things start coming together for them...they could make some real noise in the NEC.

aceinthehole
October 10th, 2009, 03:25 PM
CCSU doubled up Robert Morris 42-21 to go to 4-1, 2-0 NEC.

More mistakes for RMU. They just aren't good enough to turn the ball over that much (2 INTs & 2 fumbles). The game was close for a good part of the game, but our O Line and running backs are very good and wear down teams and eat up the clock. CCSU had 2 RB that rushed for 100+ each. CCSU had 300+ on the ground.

On the bright side, RMU is only a few pieces away. What year is Myles? That kid is as good as the others (Sinisi, McCarty, Mallory) in the NEC. He had 135 yrds today.

Good luck, RMU needs a win.

Original_RMC
October 10th, 2009, 05:37 PM
Myles is a Junior.
RMU has a lot of talent but just a few mistakes here and there hurt them and hurt them big.
Block punt lead to CCSU's 1st TD.
CCSU opening the 2nd half with returning the kickoff 95 yards for a TD.
It seemed that RMU was moving the ball on CCSU but mistakes.....and it happens.