PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of KBS New Locker Room

AppMan
October 2nd, 2009, 02:30 PM
Though some of you might enjoy these pictures I took the night prior to the McNeese game during the grand openeing tour.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43133351@N07/

phoenixphanatic21
October 2nd, 2009, 02:34 PM
$8 sandwich?!? xeekx Good lord.

ASUG8
October 2nd, 2009, 02:38 PM
Great pics of a place I'll likely never see! xthumbsupx

GannonFan
October 2nd, 2009, 03:05 PM

That's not the half of it - Vegetable Rolls? Pimento cheese with Crackers? Humus? What the heck is going on down in Boone?

And to only have Pepsi products - come on, guys, Coke is clearly superior!! xthumbsupx

Skjellyfetti
October 2nd, 2009, 03:07 PM
Great pics! thanks for sharing.

danefan
October 2nd, 2009, 03:08 PM
Looks nice. I wonder if they were tight for space though? Most lockerroom try and have an open space in the middle with lockers all around so the team can all meet in the middle.

Just an observation.

Bull Fan
October 2nd, 2009, 03:11 PM

If you tailgate, you shouldn't have to worry about that! xsmiley_wix

Hell of a nice facility....

Hoyadestroya85
October 2nd, 2009, 03:13 PM
That's not the half of it - Vegetable Rolls? Pimento cheese with Crackers? Humus? What the heck is going on down in Boone?

And to only have Pepsi products - come on, guys, Coke is clearly superior!! xthumbsupx

Which is why your beloved Villanova switched to Coke xsmiley_wix

jbuggASU
October 2nd, 2009, 03:14 PM

I agree xbeerchugx but I believe Pepsi gave us a good deal of $ to be there!xthumbsupx

SideLine Shooter
October 2nd, 2009, 03:17 PM
Looks nice. I wonder if they were tight for space though? Most lockerroom try and have an open space in the middle with lockers all around so the team can all meet in the middle.

Just an observation.

This locker room is enormous. You are just seeing 1 wing of the locker room at a time.

Great shots. The stonework is AWESOME!

WUTNDITWAA
October 2nd, 2009, 03:17 PM

Here's something else to disappoint you. No pee wall. xlolx

T-Dog
October 2nd, 2009, 03:27 PM
App got a nice check from Pepsi this past Spring so they switched. The stadium had been serving Coke products for the longest time.

Also, the HCC (basketball arena) has been Pepsi since it opened in 2000.

danefan
October 2nd, 2009, 03:28 PM
This locker room is enormous. You are just seeing 1 wing of the locker room at a time.

Great shots. The stonework is AWESOME!

Cool. Gotcha.

GannonFan
October 2nd, 2009, 03:31 PM
Here's something else to disappoint you. No pee wall. xlolx

Well gosh, that's just darn uncivilized then!!! xlolxxlolxxlolx

MplsBison
October 2nd, 2009, 03:37 PM
Are the locker room, weight room, training room all in the new building? Is that locker room only for game days or year round? Where are the coaches' offices and meeting rooms?

Skjellyfetti
October 2nd, 2009, 03:44 PM
Are the locker room, weight room, training room all in the new building? Is that locker room only for game days or year round? Where are the coaches' offices and meeting rooms?

Almost everything in the new building. Locker room, weight room, training room, coaches office, etc. Only thing I'm aware of still in the field house is the visitor locker room.

Here's Jerry's office in new complex overlooking stadium:
http://www.goasu.com//pics11/640/QX/QXFFEGNHOAVDZDU.20090911014123.jpg

Big Al
October 2nd, 2009, 03:54 PM
Good golly, that is impressive.

putter
October 2nd, 2009, 04:14 PM
spending some $$ that is for sure. Looks amazing..xthumbsupx

AppMan
October 2nd, 2009, 08:22 PM

Just an observation.

The locker room has a accoustical disc on the ceiling in the middle of the room. You can stand in that space using a normal voice and be heard by anyone in the locker room. It's pretty slick. You can see it in the Locker Room 1 photo.

BobcatTXST04
October 2nd, 2009, 08:27 PM
That's really nice AppMan! I'm extremely impressed with the setup you guys have!

Your locker rooms look nicer than most I've seen coming from NFL teams, so that should really say something!

theasushow
October 2nd, 2009, 08:35 PM
they sure do love their "stone" up in Boone. When I was a student there it wasn't as common, but now EVERY new building has it. (even like fast food restaurants). take away the ceiling lights on the path from the locker room to the equipment room and it pretty much resembles some sort of underground cavern or something. (im not knocking the stone i think it looks great, just a little out of the ordinary for a football locker room)

ASU_Fanatic
October 2nd, 2009, 10:01 PM
Great pics.....

Big Dawg
October 3rd, 2009, 02:42 AM
Hey was all that stuff built with "We beat Michagan" money or "We won 3 Championships in a row" money?

Not trying to be funny.

AppAlum2003
October 3rd, 2009, 08:24 AM
Hey was all that stuff built with "We beat Michagan" money or "We won 3 Championships in a row" money?

Not trying to be funny.

Bake sale.

AppMan
October 3rd, 2009, 09:25 AM

Not trying to be funny.

All of that and more. Still banking on the won we #4 to pay off whats left.

proasu89
October 3rd, 2009, 09:27 AM
Bake sale.

Don't forget about the rummage sale that netted $3,333. 00 last spring. Very successful.

elon77
October 3rd, 2009, 11:17 AM
they sure do love their "stone" up in Boone. When I was a student there it wasn't as common, but now EVERY new building has it. (even like fast food restaurants). take away the ceiling lights on the path from the locker room to the equipment room and it pretty much resembles some sort of underground cavern or something. (im not knocking the stone i think it looks great, just a little out of the ordinary for a football locker room)

Did you mean to say the people in Boone sure do love to get stoned?