PDA

View Full Version : So I go to the Lafayette site to see...

Pard94
May 3rd, 2005, 10:05 AM
...if I can recruit some more AGS posters on behalf of the Leopards and I get top-posted by no less than Joe freaking McCourt! Now the chances of anyone even reading my post is slim.

Joe was responding to soemthing that I posted earlier so I guess I have no one to blame but myself. Oh well...I tried. Maybe Joe will read it and make his way over to AGS from time to time. :rolleyes:

Hansel
May 3rd, 2005, 10:33 AM
who is Joe Freakin McCourt?

Pard94
May 3rd, 2005, 10:58 AM
who is Joe Freakin McCourt?

I'm used to posting on the Lafayette board, where everybody knows Joe Freaking McCourt.

Joe graduates this year as Lafayette's 2nd all time leading rusher (Behind Eric Marsh) and the 7th all time leading rusher in PL history. He is a big part of Lafayette's retrun to respecatbility.

Fordham
May 3rd, 2005, 11:07 AM
oh, the drama.

and i thought we were the only ones who had knuckleheads on our school message boards.

Pard94
May 3rd, 2005, 11:18 AM
oh, the drama.

and i thought we were the only ones who had knuckleheads on our school message boards.

It's important to note that while Joe McCourt is an Irish Joe...he is not THE "Irish Joe" from the board. That guy is just a jackass.

Fordham
May 3rd, 2005, 11:23 AM
yeah, i picked that up later in the thread.

nice line about having his beer, watching the chicks, etc. made me misty for the good 'ol college days.

Pard94
May 3rd, 2005, 11:36 AM
yeah, i picked that up later in the thread.

nice line about having his beer, watching the chicks, etc. made me misty for the good 'ol college days.

I still drink beer and watch chicks and while it used to make me cool...now it just makes me pathetic. Oh well... :o

Fordham
May 3rd, 2005, 11:40 AM
you say pathetic, your neighbors say dirty old man ... take your pick.

and at least you still get to watch the chicks. i'm drinking mine wondering whether or not thomas the tank engine gets serviced properly when he parks in the shed after a good night's work.

like I said, I'm misty.

ISUMatt
May 3rd, 2005, 11:42 AM
I went to the Lafayette site and saw they had a baseall game on CSTV recently...they lost to Rutgers 17-1!!!

Pard94
May 3rd, 2005, 11:58 AM
I went to the Lafayette site and saw they had a baseall game on CSTV recently...they lost to Rutgers 17-1!!!

I appreciate your contribution.

Hansel
May 3rd, 2005, 12:16 PM
what's the address for the Lafayette site?