PDA

View Full Version : terriers can't catch a break!!!

crabby terrier
October 1st, 2009, 12:40 AM
http://campuscommuter.blogs.goupstate.com/10802/terriers-being-sacked-by-flu-bug/

what next???
really facing some tough challenges this season.:(

EmeryZach
October 1st, 2009, 12:58 AM
H1N1

elon77
October 1st, 2009, 07:10 AM
http://campuscommuter.blogs.goupstate.com/10802/terriers-being-sacked-by-flu-bug/

what next???
really facing some tough challenges this season.:(

Would that be a new strain called the Dog Flu? You guys might need to pay the Preacher a little more. Someone put a hex on the ankle bitters this year.

Woof
October 1st, 2009, 08:19 AM
Holy Crud ! That is almost our entire defense.... except for the ones that were already out with injuries. I predict our fans are going to be sick, too, mostly on Saturdays.

GSUhooligan
October 1st, 2009, 08:20 AM
They need to forfeit the game, I don't want those rat dogs getting our players sick.

PhoenixSupreme
October 1st, 2009, 08:52 AM
Would that be a new strain called the Dog Flu? You guys might need to pay the Preacher a little more. Someone put a hex on the ankle bitters this year.

It's really just a mutated form of rabies xlolx

ASUG8
October 1st, 2009, 10:19 AM
It's a shame - I hate seeing anyone's season get derailed like this. xoopsx

Reign of Terrier
October 1st, 2009, 04:30 PM
though I hate to see my team lose..if we have a losing season this year we will still be in the hunt for the title next year

mark that down.

Reign of Terrier
October 1st, 2009, 05:07 PM
and in other news Mike Ayers accidentally walked under a latter, stepped on a black cat and Jerry Moore pushed him into a mirror causing it to break

El_Cid_99
October 1st, 2009, 06:05 PM
I don't want to hear it.... since the streak is now at 10+ years, all the Terriers will miraculously heal just in time for our matchup in November. I can see it now.

matfu
October 1st, 2009, 07:11 PM
Yep, I know that by the time of the Furman game Wofford will be hitting on all cylinders!!!!

elon77
October 2nd, 2009, 07:40 AM
I don't want to hear it.... since the streak is now at 10+ years, all the Terriers will miraculously heal just in time for our matchup in November. I can see it now.

Will probably put up 155 points on Elon this year also.