PDA

View Full Version : Title game on Satellite Radio

Black and Gold Express
December 14th, 2005, 12:32 PM
Read on the MMB that ASN's broadcast of the Title game will be on Sirius Satellite radio, channel 121.

DuckDuckGriz
December 14th, 2005, 12:43 PM
Thanks B&G -- I have XM in my car but my girlfriend just got Sirius (the radio)........ :rotateh:

I met a couple radio guys from App State during the 2000 semis in Missoula. Would these be the same guys?

Black and Gold Express
December 14th, 2005, 01:18 PM
Thanks B&G -- I have XM in my car but my girlfriend just got Sirius (the radio)........ :rotateh:

I met a couple radio guys from App State during the 2000 semis in Missoula. Would these be the same guys?

The play by play guy is, David Jackson. The commentary guy, Avery Hall, decided not to come back after the end of last year. We're back to ASU HOF'er Steve Brown (QB in the 70's) in that spot. He's served in that role before.

jwfgeol
December 15th, 2005, 09:19 AM
I believe the game is on Sirius because CBS holds the radio rights to the I-AA Championship and CBS has a deal with Sirius. Either way I may give a listen, depending on who the ESPN2 announcers are.

Sirius Football Schedule (http://www.sirius.com/servlet/ContentServer?league=NCA&pagename=Sirius%2FPage&c=FlexContent&cid=1065475754246&team=all)