View Full Version : MEAC - Week 5 Predictions

DSUrocks07
September 28th, 2009, 04:08 PM
Winston Salem @ Howard

NC Central @ NC A&T

Morgan @ Bethune-Cookman

SC State @ South Carolina (FBS)

xoopsx

Very thin slate of games this week, three OOCs (WSSU, NCCU, and SC) and one conference match-up involving an 0-4 squad with a D-II loss.xnonono2x

Next week will be more exciting, I promise :p

DSUrocks07
September 28th, 2009, 04:12 PM
On a side note, both Delaware State and Norfolk State have bye weeks this week...hmmm xeyebrowx

DSUrocks07
September 29th, 2009, 07:42 AM
Winston Salem @ Howard 16-10 Closest matchup of the day, WSSU defense is legit. Shame that they won't be joining the conference. xnonono2x

NC Central @ NC A&T 24-10 NCCU, who IS joining the MEAC, gives the Aggies a challenge early, but A&T pulls away late. The tide is starting to turn for them. xnodx

Morgan @ Bethune-Cookman 28-7 The long year continues for the Wildcats :(

SC State @ South Carolina (FBS) 38-13 SC State will get a touchdown, but not much else.xanim_chaix

WestCoastAggie
September 29th, 2009, 08:53 AM
Winston Salem @ Howard

NC Central @ NC A&T

Morgan @ Bethune-Cookman 20-13

xoopsx

Very thin slate of games this week, three OOCs (WSSU, NCCU, and SC) and one conference match-up involving an 0-4 squad with a D-II loss.xnonono2x

Next week will be more exciting, I promise :p

Just your typical weekend in the MEAC Conference. The Game of the Week is Central vs. A&T. Those two teams just do not like each other. If you want to see a rivalry where the last time the teams played in GSO, pepper spray was involved, you should check it out.

And my picks:

Winston Salem @ Howard 3-7 (Winner gets 18 votes in the TSN Poll xlolx)

NC Central @ NC A&T 9-17

SC State @ South Carolina (FBS) 7-28 (SCSU holds USC to 10 first half points)

MoBear
September 29th, 2009, 09:39 AM
WSSU@Howard

I agree WSSU has a good defense but no offense to compliment it. Howard will score enough to win this low scroing game. 13-7

NCCU@NC A&T

NCCU is not as bad as there record. I think they can hang with A&T. But A&T will find a way to win this game before we start to see the turn around in Greensboro. 21-14

Morgan@Bethune Cookman

I just watched Cookman@NSU and to be honest, Cookman was just out coached in the second half. They passed the ball well but the turnovers killed them. Not to mention Bell showed everyone why Penn State recruited him but A. Cox is a good corner for Cookman. Bell had good numbers to make him MEAC player of the week but he earned every last reception and yard because of how physical Cox played him I don’t think Baptise will give him as much trouble. With no Devan James I don’t see a Morgan victory. Cookman wins this game 27-10

SC State@USC (South Carolina)

UH yeah SCSU band will win at half time then the team will lose the game 44-14

DSUrocks07
October 2nd, 2009, 08:19 PM
WSSU@Howard

I agree WSSU has a good defense but no offense to compliment it. Howard will score enough to win this low scroing game. 13-7

NCCU@NC A&T

NCCU is not as bad as there record. I think they can hang with A&T. But A&T will find a way to win this game before we start to see the turn around in Greensboro. 21-14

Morgan@Bethune Cookman

I just watched Cookman@NSU and to be honest, Cookman was just out coached in the second half. They passed the ball well but the turnovers killed them. Not to mention Bell showed everyone why Penn State recruited him but A. Cox is a good corner for Cookman. Bell had good numbers to make him MEAC player of the week but he earned every last reception and yard because of how physical Cox played him I don’t think Baptise will give him as much trouble. With no Devan James I don’t see a Morgan victory. Cookman wins this game 27-10

SC State@USC (South Carolina)

UH yeah SCSU band will win at half time then the team will lose the game 44-14

I would say that they were outcoached in EVERY game this season so far. IMO Wyatt is done in Daytona and this team is on the verge of quitting on him. Devan James or no Devan James, Morgan should win this by 2 TDs at least.

Big Dawg
October 3rd, 2009, 02:45 AM
I've got Howard, NCA&T, and Morgan State winning this weekend.

B&G
October 3rd, 2009, 09:09 AM
Winston Salem @ Howard - WSSU 20-14

NC Central @ NC A&T - NC A&T 24-21

Morgan @ Bethune-Cookman - Morgan 14-13, toughest game to pick

SC State @ South Carolina (FBS) - Gamecocks 42-3

RattlerFan70
October 3rd, 2009, 09:55 AM
Winston Salem @ Howard

NC Central @ NC A&T

Morgan @ Bethune-Cookman

DSUrocks07
October 3rd, 2009, 09:23 PM
Not too far off with the predictions

Howard - 7
WSSU - 3
Final

NC A&T - 23
NCCU - 17
Final/OT

Morgan - 24
Beth-Cook - 13
Final

Gamecocks - 38
SC State - 14
Final

R.A.
October 3rd, 2009, 09:34 PM
Hey!! my Bison are on a winning streak at 2-2 with wins over Georgetown and Winston Salem State :laugh: We'll take it!!

inpsite1919
October 3rd, 2009, 09:55 PM
Just your typical weekend in the MEAC Conference. The Game of the Week is Central vs. A&T. Those two teams just do not like each other. If you want to see a rivalry where the last time the teams played in GSO, pepper spray was involved, you should check it out.

And my picks:

Winston Salem @ Howard 3-7 (Winner gets 18 votes in the TSN Poll xlolx)

NC Central @ NC A&T 9-17

SC State @ South Carolina (FBS) 7-28 (SCSU holds USC to 10 first half points)

Great Pick Female Dog

WileECoyote06
October 5th, 2009, 07:32 AM
Amazingly, we don't HATE each other. We just hate to LOSE to one another. The game atmosphere was electric, and the players provided a good hard hitting and physical game. Too bad the coaches and referees seemed determined to mess it up.xmadx

gr8ness97
October 5th, 2009, 09:17 AM
*sigh*

WestCoastAggie
October 5th, 2009, 09:42 AM
That NCCU-WSSU matchup is going to be Great!xlolx

WestCoastAggie
October 5th, 2009, 09:43 AM
Great Pick Female Dog

Ok. xeyebrowx