PDA

View Full Version : NDSU's season starts now.

LakesBison
September 28th, 2009, 10:50 AM
NDSU obviously has treated the first 4 games like the NFL PRESEASON.

THE REAL SEASON IS UPON US NOW.

Tailgating with 15000 fans in the west lot at 8am for homecoming and cheering them onto victory, then BEATING UNI on 10/10 !!!

this is when we ROLL, get on the bandwagon.

the RAINFOREST WILL BE ROCKING AT TAILGATE SATURDAY!!

LETS PUMP IT UP BISON FANS!

Thumper 76
September 28th, 2009, 10:54 AM
As I've said elsewhere I hope that NDSU does get it togther, it will make the Marker game a lot more fun (harder to win true, but more fun and exciting).

ncbears
September 28th, 2009, 11:21 AM
NDSU obviously has treated the first 4 games like the NFL PRESEASON.

THE REAL SEASON IS UPON US NOW.

Tailgating with 15000 fans in the west lot at 8am for homecoming and cheering them onto victory, then BEATING UNI on 10/10 !!!

this is when we ROLL, get on the bandwagon.

the RAINFOREST WILL BE ROCKING AT TAILGATE SATURDAY!!

LETS PUMP IT UP BISON FANS!

So why did you treat the first 4 games like preseason?

Thunderstruck84
September 28th, 2009, 11:24 AM
xcoffeex

Over/under on posts until this on the smack board: 14.5

TCisMYhero
September 28th, 2009, 11:26 AM
NDSU sucksxcoffeex.

putter
September 28th, 2009, 11:30 AM
So why did you treat the first 4 games like preseason?

Because the AGS poll sucks and they should be ranked even if they go 0-4... ;)

ValleyChamp
September 28th, 2009, 11:38 AM
Redbirds will win.

Killsback
September 28th, 2009, 11:42 AM
There is always next year! This year you are already playing out the string. Tough to take with 7 games left isn't it?

RabidRabbit
September 28th, 2009, 12:14 PM
I enjoy the Lakes and Twin Cities bison backer fans here. xoopsx

Unfortunately for the Lakes area fans, even the local Fargo paper is backing bringing in a new QB.

http://www.areavoices.com/bisonmedia/

Limited leadership on offense, a torched D, not the recipe for what Bison fans expect.

Why xeekx There's a strong possibility for the Jacks to do something not seen since the early 60's xsmiley_wix

Thumper 76
September 28th, 2009, 12:19 PM
I enjoy the Lakes and Twin Cities bison backer fans here. xoopsx

Unfortunately for the Lakes area fans, even the local Fargo paper is backing bringing in a new QB.

http://www.areavoices.com/bisonmedia/

Limited leadership on offense, a torched D, not the recipe for what Bison fans expect.

Why xeekx There's a strong possibility for the Jacks to do something not seen since the early 60's xsmiley_wix

Why would that be a three-peat against the Bison :Dxrotatehx

I think I can smell it xcoolx

Thumper 76
September 28th, 2009, 12:20 PM
for the record I am NOT a lakes backer in any way shape or form, but the game will be sweeter to win if they have a decent record at least ;)

UNI Pike
September 28th, 2009, 12:25 PM
If you think NDSU wins the MVFC with this team (based on performances to date), you might want to also check out this page (http://www.powerball.com/powerball/pb_prizes.asp)

Grizzaholic
September 28th, 2009, 12:29 PM
What is NDSU's record?

BisonBacker
September 28th, 2009, 12:30 PM
What is NDSU's record?

1-3:(

Thumper 76
September 28th, 2009, 12:31 PM
that would be 1-3, their win is against Wagner University

Grizzaholic
September 28th, 2009, 12:32 PM
oooo...sorry I asked.

Saint3333
September 28th, 2009, 12:37 PM
When NDSU and SDSU jumped up who would have bet SDSU would make the playoffs first?

JSUBison
September 28th, 2009, 01:41 PM
NDSU will win next week, but I will bet that Mertens will be yanked either during or after the UNI loss, and it will be the last we see of him under center. Jose can then treat the remaining games as "preseason" in prep for next season.

Bison fans will go to DEF CON 1 for Bohl's refusal to pull Mertens earlier if Jose tears it up and wins the rest of the games and NDSU finishes just shy of the playoffs.

ncbears
September 28th, 2009, 01:50 PM
NDSU will win next week, but I will bet that Mertens will be yanked either during or after the UNI loss, and it will be the last we see of him under center. Jose can then treat the remaining games as "preseason" in prep for next season.

Bison fans will go to DEF CON 1 for Bohl's refusal to pull Mertens earlier if Jose tears it up and wins the rest of the games and NDSU finishes just shy of the playoffs.

isn't he the drunk kid???

Gil Dobie
September 28th, 2009, 02:26 PM
Redbirds will win.

by 223 xlolx

BisonBacker
September 28th, 2009, 02:49 PM
isn't he the drunk kid???

WE affectionately refer to him as Jose Quervo, well maybe not so affectionately xlolx

ValleyChamp
September 28th, 2009, 03:42 PM
Have you guys begun to boo Mertens at home yet? Just curious if that has happened.

ValleyChamp
September 28th, 2009, 03:42 PM
by 223 xlolx

172 this week.

BisonBacker
September 28th, 2009, 03:43 PM
Have you guys begun to boo Mertens at home yet? Just curious if that has happened.

It happened last year but not this year YET.

Grizaholic17
September 28th, 2009, 05:20 PM
those 4 losses still look pretty bad. Best of luck for the rest of the season, but it's a hell of a schedule!

darell1976
September 28th, 2009, 05:25 PM
In respects to my son's first NDSU game (he's 8) against Illinoins St. I hope NDSU pulls it out. xthumbsupx

Shellin
September 28th, 2009, 05:53 PM
xcoffeex

Over/under on posts until this on the smack board: 14.5

Darn, should've taken the over.

Thundar
September 28th, 2009, 06:12 PM
When NDSU and SDSU jumped up who would have bet SDSU would make the playoffs first?

They haven't made them yetxwhistlexxwhistlex

LakesBison
September 29th, 2009, 01:27 AM
yea. OK BUNNY TURDS!

like I said. NDSU wins homecoming ALWAYS !! 59-6 in last 65 years I think.

DOME GETS CRAZY for UNI and we win that!! WE COMING TO BROOKINGS WITH 10,000 and PAIN!!

Darrel. do NOT come into the rainforest Tailgate, thank you.

LakesBison
September 29th, 2009, 09:54 PM
please dont come into the RAINFOREST racist team's fans!

NDSU WILL WIN THE NEXT 2 GAMES. COUNT ON IT!

MERTENS WONT BE BOO'ED. NDSU FANS HAVE CLASS, AND WILL SELL OUT THE GAME SAT and UNI is already sold out.

JackTwice
September 29th, 2009, 09:59 PM
NDSU FANS HAVE CLASS

Many do. Explain you then.

LakesBison
September 29th, 2009, 10:04 PM
I tell it like it is. Im factual. Im classy, I dress nice, nice house, nice car, nice women. isn't that classy?

C.A.S = not classy,

darell1976
September 29th, 2009, 10:23 PM
please dont come into the RAINFOREST racist team's fans!

NDSU WILL WIN THE NEXT 2 GAMES. COUNT ON IT!

MERTENS WONT BE BOO'ED. NDSU FANS HAVE CLASS, AND WILL SELL OUT THE GAME SAT and UNI is already sold out.

If he throws pick after pick he will get booed.

siuham
September 29th, 2009, 10:47 PM
I haven't laughed at this thread yet I don't think.

So.

xlolx

JayJ79
September 29th, 2009, 11:17 PM
Just bought my ticket for the NDSU/UNI game today. Kind of a sucky location, off in the corner. but oh well.

mango43
September 29th, 2009, 11:19 PM
I tell it like it is. Im factual. Im classy, I dress nice, nice house, nice car, nice women. isn't that classy?

C.A.S = not classy,

xlolxxlolxxlolx

I've seen you and you are not classy. And from my understanding, your girls are not "classy"

Twentysix
September 30th, 2009, 01:15 AM
Everyteam has one...:-)

Gil Dobie
September 30th, 2009, 08:13 AM
Just bought my ticket for the NDSU/UNI game today. Kind of a sucky location, off in the corner. but oh well.

Must be the visitors section xoopsx

I have to work, so I sold my season tickets for that game to a Friend.

igo4uni
September 30th, 2009, 11:02 PM

Cheer hard for UNI!!

UNI Pike
September 30th, 2009, 11:07 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/holyass/Facepalm.jpg

Houndawg
October 1st, 2009, 01:59 AM

It won't matter, you're too slow; unless you can play in six inches of mud the rest of the season you might as well go warm up the stove in Crapsville.

Screamin_Eagle174
October 1st, 2009, 02:05 AM
I haven't laughed at this thread yet I don't think.

So.

xlolx

My thoughts exactly! xlolx xlolx xlolx xthumbsupx

LakesBison
October 1st, 2009, 10:16 PM
mango. you obviously havent been to the tailgate with me.

quit hatin! NDSU will win the next 3 days, bank on it!

unigriff
October 1st, 2009, 11:26 PM
LB...Mertens got Booed at the SHS game...I was there...sitting right next to the NDSU section...or maybe it was booing at the whole team...idk...but booing was going on. And classy? HAHAHAHA. Staking claims at how good NDSU is by most NDSU fans and insulting traditional powers of SIU, UNI and WIU that we will not win is not classy, just plain stupidity.
NDSU vs. those 3 teams. 0-1. Reality check time. The OFF-season starts now for NDSU. If you can't beat SIU, you can't in the conference...I.e. 3 losses wont get you into te playoffs. Game over.

BearsCountry
October 1st, 2009, 11:36 PM
I would love to see Indiana State beat NDSU just to see the meltdown from lakes and MLPs.

mango43
October 1st, 2009, 11:51 PM

I haven't nor do I want to.

Man, I didn't realize NDSU plays the next 3 DAYS! How the heck did you put a schedule like that together???

TheBisonator
October 2nd, 2009, 12:14 AM
Just what I expected. Lakes starts a thread acting like a Class A Jackass and UNI fans and others knock on all Bison fans and NDSU football in general like we're all like Lakes.

Sucks to have Lakes on our side.xoopsx

mango43
October 2nd, 2009, 12:19 AM
Just what I expected. Lakes starts a thread acting like a Class A Jackass and UNI fans and others knock on all Bison fans and NDSU football in general like we're all like Lakes.

Sucks to have Lakes on our side.xoopsx

I'm not knocking on the Bison, just making fun of Lakes. I know there are some pretty good Bison fans out there, but Lakes is too easy of a target not to give him crap.

LakesBison
October 2nd, 2009, 12:52 AM
bisonator. no reason to be mad cuz I roll with these ladies.

yea mango. real ugly... ha haha..

LakesBison
October 2nd, 2009, 12:54 AM
and 1 more.

01pantherfan
October 2nd, 2009, 02:00 AM
How much ya pay them to take their pict ?

UNIFanSince1983
October 2nd, 2009, 07:46 AM
Giving out free alcohol brings hot chicks every time man...

ncbears
October 2nd, 2009, 08:47 AM

The Bison have games the next three days?? WOW! They're going to be tired.

ncbears
October 2nd, 2009, 08:48 AM
I think this Lakes kids is a special-needs kid. xnodxxnodx

Nothing wrong with that.

darell1976
October 2nd, 2009, 08:57 AM
The Bison have games the next three days?? WOW! They're going to be tired.

They are so good they are playing on Sunday. Wow which NFL team are they playing against.xlolx

TheBisonator
October 2nd, 2009, 09:00 AM
They are so good they are playing on Sunday. Wow which NFL team are they playing against.xlolx

The Rams. We need to start out light before we get to the heavyweights.:D

"If you lose to the Rams, you get kicked out of the league." -Al Bundy

Big Al
October 2nd, 2009, 09:01 AM
Well, this explains the Bison's performance to date -- they're too tired out from playing their other games!

xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx

mango43
October 2nd, 2009, 12:57 PM
bisonator. no reason to be mad cuz I roll with these ladies.

yea mango. real ugly... ha haha..

nowhere did I say they weren't attractive, just not classy...There is a difference between attractive and class...

UNI Pike
October 2nd, 2009, 02:31 PM
and 1 more.

Hey little girls, I've got candy, err- beer.

ncbears
October 3rd, 2009, 04:04 PM
ISU wins.

So now when does the Bison season start or are they still having preseason games???

bisonguy
October 3rd, 2009, 04:06 PM
ISU wins.

So now when does the Bison season start or are they still having preseason games???

Preseason for 2010.

OrygunBison
October 3rd, 2009, 04:13 PM
I'm really not sure who we can beat at this point. The team is just awful and self destructs at every opportunity.

onbison09
October 3rd, 2009, 04:16 PM
I'm really not sure who we can beat at this point. The team is just awful and self destructs at every opportunity.

They don't know how to win. The only guy who does is P Squared.