PDA

View Full Version : Weber State loses two more starters for season

hawkssb04
September 27th, 2009, 12:20 AM
During Saturday's win over Portland State, starting offensive lineman Jared Wilcox broke a bone in his left leg and is done for the season while starting linebacker Nick Webb may also be out for the season with a broken bone in his left arm. WSU will likely find out more on Webb’s injury on Monday. The injury situation continues to get worse for the Wildcats....xbangx

I Bleed Purple
September 27th, 2009, 12:22 AM
Where'd you hear about Webb?

hawkssb04
September 27th, 2009, 12:30 AM
Where'd you hear about Webb?

I work for the Standard Examiner sports desk. Kinda have the inside scoop.... xrulesx

CopperCat
September 27th, 2009, 12:49 AM
Losing Wilcox is obviously a big deal, especially in light of Weber running the ball so well. The ground game might be impacted for a few games, but do you think losing Webb is as bad? Weber has a solid D all around, so I think you could put in the #2 man and still be pretty formidable.

I Bleed Purple
September 27th, 2009, 12:54 AM
Losing Wilcox is obviously a big deal, especially in light of Weber running the ball so well. The ground game might be impacted for a few games, but do you think losing Webb is as bad? Weber has a solid D all around, so I think you could put in the #2 man and still be pretty formidable.

By itself, sure, but it's the cumulative effect.