Lehigh 7

late 3rd

Culbreath is hurt

Lehigh Football Nation
September 26th, 2009, 01:34 PM
I hope crapsville is open.

LEHIGH61
September 26th, 2009, 01:36 PM
This is pathetic. I can't believe it, but I think it's time for Lum at QB. Coen's on his way out.

Lehigh Football Nation
September 26th, 2009, 01:40 PM
Lum is in. 13:00 left 4th.

LEHIGH61
September 26th, 2009, 01:42 PM
At least Coen can read my mind!

Lehigh Football Nation
September 26th, 2009, 01:43 PM
And he's moving the ball.

Lehigh Football Nation
September 26th, 2009, 01:46 PM
Holy cow. The crowd is getting into this. Is Air Lehigh back with Lum?

Lehigh Football Nation
September 26th, 2009, 01:49 PM
AAARRGGGGGHHHH

Fumbled Snap on 4th Down, Princeton ball on own 25.

AAARRGGGGGHHHH

Lehigh Football Nation
September 26th, 2009, 01:49 PM
Why on Gods Green Earth don't you go for the FG there???????? You NEED the extra score.... AAARRRRGGGGHHHH

LEHIGH61
September 26th, 2009, 01:52 PM
I am ready to do something else on Saturday afternoons from now on. I've gone from season ticket holder with Lembo to a disgruntled Watcher on the internet to one who doesn't give a crap anymore. Lehigh pride has simply disappeared.

Lehigh Football Nation
September 26th, 2009, 01:55 PM
Lum has undoubtedly added a spark to this team. Drwal, Potocnie are loving his soft touch on the ball. Zurn inside the 15.

Don't give up yet... ;)

LEHIGH61
September 26th, 2009, 01:56 PM
Give Chris Lum the job! PLEASE!

Lehigh Football Nation
September 26th, 2009, 01:56 PM
Lum 5 yard QB sneak.... TD Lehigh

Crowd erupts! Line pushed the way in!

XP is.... GOOD

Princeton 17
Lehigh 14

5:27 left

C'mon Mountain Hawks!!!!!!!!

bulldog10jw
September 26th, 2009, 01:58 PM
Come on Princeton, suck it up

Lehigh Football Nation
September 26th, 2009, 01:58 PM
Come on Princeton, suck

xthumbsupx

bulldog10jw
September 26th, 2009, 02:00 PM
xthumbsupx

Good one. xlolx

Lehigh Football Nation
September 26th, 2009, 02:02 PM
Princeton gets 1st down, TO Lehigh 3:25 left

Lehigh Football Nation
September 26th, 2009, 02:03 PM
PHEW.... 3rd down overthrow!!!

Princeton punting

Lehigh Football Nation
September 26th, 2009, 02:05 PM
Lum rolls right, throws across his body to Gordon... Nice move!

1st down

Lehigh Football Nation
September 26th, 2009, 02:07 PM
Drive stall... Holding call... Hughes takes it... 3rd and 20

Lehigh Football Nation
September 26th, 2009, 02:09 PM
Inc. 4th and 20....

Lehigh Football Nation
September 26th, 2009, 02:10 PM
De'Vaughn Gordon was there for a jump ball, but he couldn't come down with it...

Lehigh Football Nation
September 26th, 2009, 02:14 PM
Game over

Princeton 17
Lehigh 14

Final

Lehigh Football Nation
September 26th, 2009, 02:20 PM
We give up 163 yards of freakin' offense ONLY. Princeton really couldn't do squat - but they convert two interceptions into 10 points and that's the difference.

Yet another game that was winnable by Lehigh, lost.

0-3.

Where's the barf icon when you need it?

DJOM
September 26th, 2009, 02:21 PM
Two big plays made the difference in game.

CID1990
September 26th, 2009, 03:21 PM
Is Culbreath injured? Hope not.

Franks Tanks
September 26th, 2009, 03:44 PM
I watched the game and Lehigh really gave this one away. Princeton scored on an int. return and a long run where it looked like the Lehigh D was out to lunch--what happened on that one?

What is going on with BJ CLark, he just looks terrible. If Lum started that game Lehigh gets the W

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 26th, 2009, 03:55 PM
I watched the game and Lehigh really gave this one away. Princeton scored on an int. return and a long run where it looked like the Lehigh D was out to lunch--what happened on that one?

What is going on with BJ CLark, he just looks terrible. If Lum started that game Lehigh gets the W

I don't know if Lehigh would have won with Lum as QB. Like i keep saying these coaches don't put the players in a position to win. Just horrible decision making by the staff. Coen is something like 1-11 now in games decided by 10 points or less, 2-8 against the Ivies. You can keep expecting things to change but i don't know why you would waste your time. This has gone on long enough that LU fans need to understand Lehigh is who they are.

I'd like some one to name one player that has shown marked improvement while Coen has been coach. Threatt regressed under Coen, Clark appears to and i'm guessing Lum will too.

ElSissy
September 26th, 2009, 05:13 PM
Is Culbreath injured? Hope not.

Culbreath is fine, but a clarinet will miss the rest of the season with a torn ACL.

Go...gate
September 26th, 2009, 05:14 PM
Congratulations to the Tigers, but what happened to Lehigh? xconfusedx

hawkineer
September 26th, 2009, 05:25 PM
Congratulations to the Tigers, but what happened to Lehigh? xconfusedx

Andy Coen:(

RichH2
September 26th, 2009, 06:10 PM
It does seem that offensive players under Coen do not improve. I believe that the players he has recruited are good but the offense again this yr seems to go on assumption that they are not. He only opened up O last yr in the 2nd half of the season, I repeat my rant " What the hell is Brown still doing on the staff?"

I wonder which variety of excuses Andy will come up with this week?

RichH2
September 26th, 2009, 06:25 PM
Coen came in to go for Natl Champ. He forgot that hehas to winmore than 6 games a yr and Geez at least a few close games. 11 losses by under a td for him. Coaching must be held accountable. we may not have schollies but our players are not that bad.They have not been taught how to win. Likely after 4 yrs Coen does not know how. What happened to him since he was OC.He was very good and I gather good at Penn. So far he is a great guy and honest but lousy as a HC

The Historian
September 26th, 2009, 06:44 PM
There are a number of former Lehigh assistant coaches from the Higgins era who have gone on to be successful head coaches. Unfortunately, Andy Coen is not one of them.

He came to Lehigh advocating smash mouth, ball control football and wanted to end "Air Lehigh". Well he managed the latter, but he finds himself without a single healthy, quality running back capable of performing in that type of offense. I am afraid he is one of those successful assistants that can not get it done as a head coach.

ngineer
September 26th, 2009, 11:39 PM
Well I was there and am so pissed off. Almost 4 times as many first downs, twice as much yardage. Horrible decisions by coaches. Not time outs called (they had all three) in the last minute when we were stopping Princeton at their end of the field. We could have gotten the ball back and at least have had a shot at a fg.

We pass on the fg with 8+ min. to go on fourth down and down two scores. It was a chip shot (32 yarder).

Where was Campbell in the second half. If hurt, ok, but the guy ran real well the first half.

Lum HAS to be the QB. Offense responded to him. He has a better arm. He looks off the secondary and goes to his check downs. Clark telegraphs where he's going all the time--the second int. was main evidence of that, plus his lack of arm to try to throw across the field. He had wide open receivers he never looked at.

There did not seem to be a lot energy until Lum entered the game.

We go to a 'wildcat' and do the same thing over and over.

Unfortunately, the D played very well. One gd mistake in getting their jocks taken on the QB keeper. Princeton QB very fast, but lousy arm.

This really hurts because we won the trenches, we won the stats, and still found a way to lose. With Harvard next week, this could get ugly. Lum has to start next week for us to have any shot. Hopefully Brickner and Winnett will be back by then. I note that Pierce didn't start, but got in the game, which is a good sign.

But overall, at the moment, we are a mediocre football team that has not learned how to be winners. Unfortunately, there doesn't appear to be anyone on the sideline showing the way.

Lehigh Football Nation
September 26th, 2009, 11:43 PM
http://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com/2009/09/lehigh-14-princeton-17-final.html

Man, these recaps don't get any easier to write.

ngineer
September 26th, 2009, 11:46 PM
There are a number of former Lehigh assistant coaches from the Higgins era who have gone on to be successful head coaches. Unfortunately, Andy Coen is not one of them.

He came to Lehigh advocating smash mouth, ball control football and wanted to end "Air Lehigh". Well he managed the latter, but he finds himself without a single healthy, quality running back capable of performing in that type of offense. I am afraid he is one of those successful assistants that can not get it done as a head coach.

xconfusedx Lembo and Gilmore are the only two that I can count in that category. Yes, Coen was very successful when an asst. and OC during his first tour under Higgins, and then, when the OC at Penn. I think he is an excellent person and tries to do the 'right thing' by his players, and may be too loyal to his assistants. Brown, I have said for years, drives me nuts with the play calling and I have not idea what his expertise is with QBs as none have seemed to improve while at Lehigh. Threatt regressed and Clark doesn't seem to be any better last year's first several games, as opposed to the second half of the season. I'd like to see Kablan get a shot in the backfield--though word is he hasn't 'absorbed' enough of the playbook. He certainly appears to be a promising talent in the backfield as is Barket.

But his loss today was dreadful and reflects poorly on the program in the way we're losing.

Lehigh Football Nation
September 26th, 2009, 11:54 PM
With all respect to Princeton, it's impossible to look at the team out there today and say this was a shoo-in for the IL title. Both CCSU and Princeton played bad enough to lose yet Lehigh couldn't figure out how to win. I've never been so frustrated.

ngineer
September 26th, 2009, 11:59 PM
Andy Coen:(

You have to go back 25 years to when Lehigh had such a streak of mediocrity. At the end of the Whitehead era and the beginning of the Small era, we went six years with only one winning season (1982-1987). Coen has gone 6-5, 5-6, 5-6, and now stands at 0-3 this year with some very tough games on the horizon. From what we have seen, Coen seems to be able to recruit talent, but being able to create a team that believes it is a winner is something different. I think the clock is ticker ever louder on the time to get this train back on the tracks.
This team has the talent to compete with the remaining teams on the schedule. The question is whether it wants to....

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 26th, 2009, 11:59 PM
With all respect to Princeton, it's impossible to look at the team out there today and say this was a shoo-in for the IL title. Both CCSU and Princeton played bad enough to lose yet Lehigh couldn't figure out how to win. I've never been so frustrated.

Princeton is a bad football team. I'd be very surprised if they finish .500 this year.

I have to believe the time has come to speculate about who could potentially replace Coen if a dramatic turn around does not occur.

ngineer
September 27th, 2009, 12:06 AM

I fully agree. I sat with two others who have coached and played A Lot of football over the years, one a former Princeton player, and everyone agreed that neither team was very good. I have a tough time seeing Princeton winning more than 2 or 3 games in the IL this year...and yet, there we are losing a game that should NEVER have been lost. You don't dominate a game like that and lose unless some real weird stuff occurs with turnovers or lackadaisical play at times...and that's what happened. We're making the same mistakes again and again. xsmhx

ngineer
September 27th, 2009, 12:10 AM
Princeton is a bad football team. I'd be very surprised if they finish .500 this year.

I have to believe the time has come to speculate about who could potentially replace Coen if a dramatic turn around does not occur.

Unfortunately, that's what is going to have to happen at this stage. Maybe with Lum at the controls the offense will get out of its funk, but with Brown calling the plays I have grave concerns. Except for one play today when it went to sleep, the Defense played very well.

The Historian
September 27th, 2009, 07:08 AM
xconfusedx Lembo and Gilmore are the only two that I can count in that category.

Clawson

Digby
September 27th, 2009, 07:20 AM
So If Lehigh wins five or six, and among them is a win over Lafayette, will that be deemed satisfactory?
Not too many years ago, a nine-win season was viewed by some unrealistic fans as a failure and they agitated for the removal of a very successful coach.
They now conveniently forget that, and say Lembo was going to leave sooner or later, but look at Tavani and Biddle, they have been around for a long time.
The bigger indicator last night was Princeton, which really did not look good but prevailed.

hawkineer
September 27th, 2009, 08:47 AM
But overall, at the moment, we are a mediocre football team that has not learned how to be winners. Unfortunately, there doesn't appear to be anyone on the sideline showing the way.

Calling this team mediocre is overrating them. They are staring at a 2-9 or 3-8 season, assumming they can win the perrenial gimmes against Georgetown and Bucknell.

As long as Coen and Brown are running this show, the best that we can aspire to is mediocre. The play calling by the OC and lack of leadership/decision making by the HC is astounding. I have no clue how the can even look they kids or the fans in the eye after yesterday's game.

The coach's responsibility is to put the players in a position to win. Week in and week out, this staff is robbing them of that opportunity. Kick the friggin' FG. Yank Clark when the game was still winnable. Scrap the stinkin' wildcat, especially when the QB and offense is actually moving the ball. Fire an incompetent OC. Or even better RESIGN!xthumbsupx

carney2
September 27th, 2009, 10:06 AM
Calling this team mediocre is overrating them.

"You are never as bad as you look when you lose, and you are never as good as you look when you win." JoePa

On the plus side for the Squawks, the defense looked very good, and you may have seen the emergence of the next Phil Stambaugh. I really liked Chris Lum when I saw him last year in a JV game, and am convinced that Clark has to step aside - and the sooner the better.

On the minus side, Princeton is not very good. You were served a cupcake and could not force it down.

Looking at the schedule after next week's uphill battle with Harvard, the Featherheads get everyone's favorite get well tonic, Georgetown, and an increasingly questionable Bucknell is also on the horizon.

carney2
September 27th, 2009, 10:16 AM
...look at Tavani and Biddle, they have been around for a long time.

Yes, but both are deep into that stage of life where many of their options have dried up.

Pard4Life
September 27th, 2009, 10:47 AM
Yes, but both are deep into that stage of life where many of their options have dried up.

Carney, Tavani decided to become a Pard lifer ages ago. He if he wanted another job, he would have bolted as a young guy in the late 80s or when the program was staring into the abyss. Biddle turned down some higher jobs I believe.

Pard4Life
September 27th, 2009, 10:52 AM
Calling this team mediocre is overrating them. They are staring at a 2-9 or 3-8 season, assumming they can win the perrenial gimmes against Georgetown and Bucknell.

As long as Coen and Brown are running this show, the best that we can aspire to is mediocre. The play calling by the OC and lack of leadership/decision making by the HC is astounding. I have no clue how the can even look they kids or the fans in the eye after yesterday's game.

The coach's responsibility is to put the players in a position to win. Week in and week out, this staff is robbing them of that opportunity. Kick the friggin' FG. Yank Clark when the game was still winnable. Scrap the stinkin' wildcat, especially when the QB and offense is actually moving the ball. Fire an incompetent OC. Or even better RESIGN!xthumbsupx

I was thinking 2-3 wins too for this team, but realized I'd be shouted down if I said it. Clark should have been replaced against CCSU. Bad calls, poor strategy... Like others have said here.

However, Lum is a very good QB and has me worried as a Pard fan. Therein lies your hope for a salvagable season and some wins. If Coen starts Clark next week.. um, wow. I was at the game for the second half yesterday, and he is definetely their new leader.

ngineer
September 27th, 2009, 11:14 AM
Clawson

Correct!

hawkineer
September 27th, 2009, 11:16 AM
However, Lum is a very good QB and has me worried as a Pard fan. Therein lies your hope for a salvagable season and some wins. If Coen starts Clark next week.. um, wow. I was at the game for the second half yesterday, and he is definetely their new leader.

The big question is whether Coen will do it. Listening to his post game interview on radio while leaving the game, Coen spent more time focusing on Lum's few mistakes than the fact that he brought more talent to the QB position and spark to the offense.

Look at his comments in the Morning Call today: "We've got to find a way to go down the field in the last two minutes and win it or at least take it to overtime and win there. I've been saying it for four years, so it's on me.'' He put Lum in an almost impossible situation yesterday. Quite frankly, if he just kicked the FG earlier, the team wouldn't have needed that drive to win the game. They could have won it in OT, where clearly they would been in a a great position to win given their dominance for 60 minutes.

Lum may well have the talent to be the next Phil Stambaugh. However, everyone must remember that Phil was developed under the guidance as Kevin Higgins as both the QB coach as well as the HC. This staff doesn't have anyone who has shown an ability to develop QBs.

ngineer
September 27th, 2009, 11:19 AM
Carney, Tavani decided to become a Pard lifer ages ago. He if he wanted another job, he would have bolted as a young guy in the late 80s or when the program was staring into the abyss. Biddle turned down some higher jobs I believe.

Correct, but it all goes to the point of what the person is looking for in life. Lembo was and is looking to scale the coaching ladder in to the BCS heaven. Biddle and Tavani, like Scot Dapp at Moravian, found a comfort zone where they can be successful, make a difference in young mens' lives, and establish a good foundation for their families. Everyone has their different priorities.

ngineer
September 27th, 2009, 11:23 AM
I was thinking 2-3 wins too for this team, but realized I'd be shouted down if I said it. Clark should have been replaced against CCSU. Bad calls, poor strategy... Like others have said here.

I think if you see Clark starting next week there were will be a mutiny amongst the fans, and could create a problem within the team. They, of all people, could see that he is able to take the reins the result that ensue. Clark maybe one of those QBs who's great in practice, but come game cannot recognize the changing landscape (i.e. adjustments being made and hence, change on the fly) Lum seemed to be looking for his options out there and more times than not found them.

hawkineer
September 27th, 2009, 11:24 AM

The principal concern is what is going to attract a quality HC to this program right now. Four years ago, this program had great fan support and, more importantly, seemed to have support from the administration. My fear is all of that is now in question.

Except for an alum, who is going to want to jump into this situation? I am concerned that this will have Sterrett looking at someone like Dave Cecchini, another effective OC under two very good HCs at Harvard and The Citadel with no head coaching experience. Thus starting another 3-4 year grand experiment.

ngineer
September 27th, 2009, 11:26 AM
The big question is whether Coen will do it. Listening to his post game interview on radio while leaving the game, Coen spent more time focusing on Lum's few mistakes than the fact that he brought more talent to the QB position and spark to the offense.

Look at his comments in the Morning Call today: "We've got to find a way to go down the field in the last two minutes and win it or at least take it to overtime and win there. I've been saying it for four years, so it's on me.'' He put Lum in an almost impossible situation yesterday. Quite frankly, if he just kicked the FG earlier, the team wouldn't have needed that drive to win the game. They could have won it in OT, where clearly they would been in a a great position to win given their dominance for 60 minutes.

Lum may well have the talent to be the next Phil Stambaugh. However, everyone must remember that Phil was developed under the guidance as Kevin Higgins as both the QB coach as well as the HC. This staff doesn't have anyone who has shown an ability to develop QBs.

Speaking of Phil, where is he today? I recall that had gone into HS coaching with St. Pius X, Roseto, a few years back, but seems to have moved on. I would think about bringing HIM in to be the QB coach, NOW, if available.

ngineer
September 27th, 2009, 11:29 AM

Wonder what it would take to get Cecchini to come back? I would think if the team goes 4-7 or worse, Coen could be gone and Cecchini would be the guy to replace.

Pard4Life
September 27th, 2009, 11:49 AM
This will rile some feathers but maybe it would have been better off for your program to have lost to the Pards last year because you would have a new HC and system right now, instead of another year of fustration.

hawkineer
September 27th, 2009, 11:52 AM
This will rile some feathers but maybe it would have been better off for your program to have lost to the Pards last year because you would have a new HC and system right now, instead of another year of fustration.

As painful as this is, Damn that felt good!:D

Pard4Life
September 27th, 2009, 11:57 AM
The principal concern is what is going to attract a quality HC to this program right now. Four years ago, this program had great fan support and, more importantly, seemed to have support from the administration. My fear is all of that is now in question.

Except for an alum, who is going to want to jump into this situation? I am concerned that this will have Sterrett looking at someone like Dave Cecchini, another effective OC under two very good HCs at Harvard and The Citadel with no head coaching experience. Thus starting another 3-4 year grand experiment.

Lehigh still seems like a reputable name across FCS. More importantly, it is the scholarship issue that is likely keeping a quality coach from wanting to come to Lehigh, and the agony that comes with it. The Pards and Gate would have the same problem. What do you think the paradigm shift was? New president? Didn't the trustees do due diligence on the president's friendliness towards athletics?

hawkineer
September 27th, 2009, 12:24 PM
New president? Didn't the trustees do due diligence on the president's friendliness towards athletics?

Not being close enough to the daily goings on within the University, it is a perception. However, I definitely believe that Farrington was apt to be much more athletics friendly having come from UPenn than Gast would be coming from MIT.

I am actually hoping that the President and Trustees understand the basic economics of the situation. As I said previously, with seven home games, there is a lot of money that is going to be left on the table this year. If they averaged 4-6K more per home game which was typical in the late 90s, early 00s than they are this year, they're looking at $280K-$420k in lost revenue due to loss in interest due to the product on the field.

RichH2
September 27th, 2009, 01:38 PM
Coen was a very good OC. How can he allow the play calling we've seen the last 3 weeks? Why not go for the Fg? What was he saving the timeouts for? Next week. i'vebeen ranting that this team has not learned how to win. Very difficult when you are sabotaged by your own coaches. He must shake things up next week if he expects to not lose this team.If not 3 wins will be best we can hope for. Why was he picking on Lum's mistakes .He should have been praising the kids juicingof the O.
This staff had better take a breath and back up tolook at the whole picture. They seem tied up in details that may be important but obscure the main fact that they are losing.

Kudos to the DC and his bunch for a great game.

dawwggboy
September 27th, 2009, 01:43 PM
The coaching helped Princeton to a win. Where did they learn clock management? With over 8 minutes to play down by ten points, 4th down, makable field goal range,RUN THE BALL MUFF THE HAND OFF. Tick,tick tick. Coach a team into position to win. Tick, tick,tick. Please hand me a knife so I can slit my wrist.

carney2
September 27th, 2009, 02:43 PM

If it were up to me, I would start Clark against Harvard this week and when things begin to deteriorate, as they probably will (Harvard is much better than Princeton), bring in Lum again. I would then start Lum the following week against Georgetown in a situation where his first start has a reasonable chance of success. You don't just want to run him out there. You wnant to build his confidence.

The Lehigh radio duo were trying very hard to control themselves, but they were clearly upset and mystified that Coen did not go for that chip shot FG to get the lead down to one score.

carney2
September 27th, 2009, 02:50 PM
Why not Cecchini?! The alumni love him and would suffer in silence while he got his on the job training. Besides, with Lum under center, the turnaround might be quicker than you think.

Lehigh Football Nation
September 27th, 2009, 03:34 PM
Why on Gods Green Earth don't you go for the FG there???????? You NEED the extra score.... AAARRRRGGGGHHHH

The Lehigh radio duo were trying very hard to control themselves, but they were clearly upset and mystified that Coen did not go for that chip shot FG to get the lead down to one score.

I think my problem with it was that Princeton's whole game is running you out of possessions. When you get a shot at points, you had better take them. Plus, he had the wind at his back. I saw no reason why he couldn't make a 37 yarder.

Lehigh Football Nation
September 27th, 2009, 03:38 PM
"You are never as bad as you look when you lose, and you are never as good as you look when you win." JoePa

On the plus side for the Squawks, the defense looked very good, and you may have seen the emergence of the next Phil Stambaugh. I really liked Chris Lum when I saw him last year in a JV game, and am convinced that Clark has to step aside - and the sooner the better.

On the minus side, Princeton is not very good. You were served a cupcake and could not force it down.

Looking at the schedule after next week's uphill battle with Harvard, the Featherheads get everyone's favorite get well tonic, Georgetown, and an increasingly questionable Bucknell is also on the horizon.

Let's not forget an increasingly questionable Yale, though we always seem to have trouble with them.

hawkineer
September 27th, 2009, 03:49 PM
Let's not forget an increasingly questionable Yale, though we always seem to have trouble with them.

LFN - You have looked at Coen's record against the Ivies? Don't lump Yale in with the GU and BU.xnonox

Go...gate
September 27th, 2009, 06:11 PM
Kinda surprised that you lost to Princeton. This does not appear to be a vintage PU team.

RichH2
September 27th, 2009, 06:12 PM
Payback for his time at Penn xeekx

ngineer
September 27th, 2009, 08:05 PM
If it were up to me, I would start Clark against Harvard this week and when things begin to deteriorate, as they probably will (Harvard is much better than Princeton), bring in Lum again. I would then start Lum the following week against Georgetown in a situation where his first start has a reasonable chance of success. You don't just want to run him out there. You wnant to build his confidence.

Yes, even the 'homer' radio crews are getting riled. You have a point on the use of Clark this week. The Harvard game is 'meaningless' to Coen as the #1 goal is the PL championship. Perhaps getting yanked like he did, might light a fire under Clark, knowing that the 'hook' will be pulled if he continues to screw up. On the other hand, he may play while 'looking over his shoulder' which might only screw with his head more. As Coen intimated in the post game, Clark may be 'thinking too much' out there as opposed to just reacting to what is in front of him. Regardless, next weekend will the an 'interesting' scenario. Will be interested to see what Groller writes this week about Lehigh's "Quarterback Controversey".xrolleyesx

RichH2
September 28th, 2009, 09:21 AM
As with many bad teams , I dread if this team gets into a cycle that LU fans of the 60s and 80s can recall where the O and D alternate good games .Formulafor a 3-8season.