PDA

View Full Version : North Carolina Central at Duke

TheFCSAdvocate
September 26th, 2009, 12:11 PM
I think Duke will win this 35-3. Duke is way too good to lose to NCCU.

WileECoyote06
September 26th, 2009, 12:19 PM
I'm surprised yall talkin about lil ole us in this forum.

Sagarin has them favored by 33 so you probably aren't too far off.

Regardless, it's a great game for the community and excitement is off the charts around here (well for eagle fans anyway).

Honestly, the way these tickets are selling, Duke fans might want to watch out. We'll put 5K fans at an away game. Being in town, we might bring 15K fans. I hope the sun comes out though.

Aho_Old_Guy
September 26th, 2009, 01:16 PM
'Bout dang time Dook and Central play.

C'mon, 12th Man ... do yah magic for the Eagles!

TheFCSAdvocate
September 26th, 2009, 01:24 PM
I'm surprised yall talkin about lil ole us in this forum.

Sagarin has them favored by 33 so you probably aren't too far off.

Regardless, it's a great game for the community and excitement is off the charts around here (well for eagle fans anyway).

Honestly, the way these tickets are selling, Duke fans might want to watch out. We'll put 5K fans at an away game. Being in town, we might bring 15K fans. I hope the sun comes out though.

Don't worry, it's not about winning, like you said. It about getting some people to know who you are. Just hope you score a field goal and you will exceed expectations.

TheFCSAdvocate
September 26th, 2009, 07:55 PM
28-14 Duke. Represent the ACC!

TheFCSAdvocate
September 26th, 2009, 08:29 PM
42-14 Duke.

TheFCSAdvocate
September 26th, 2009, 09:07 PM
49-14 Duke, final.

WileECoyote06
September 27th, 2009, 04:13 PM
We held our own with Duke for most of the first half. then things got out of hand. I'm still proud that 26K watched the game in an all day downpour. Tailgating was great, and it really was a great move for the community. I hope w continue the series bi-annually or even more.