PDA

View Full Version : 3 of 4 top offensive players out for TTU @ K-State

TTUEagles
September 25th, 2009, 10:06 AM
Under the heading of "Who cares?" but it's a slow day at work and wanted to talk some football...TTU's starting QB (concussion) and top 2 RB are out with minor injuries. Coach wants to make sure they are ready in 2 weeks for more conference play. I had no illusions of a TTU victory, but, thought they might could keep it interesting for a while.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to the trip to Manhattan, where I hope to be able to drink a Manhattan xsmiley_wix - does anybody have any pre-game/tailgaing ideas for K-State?
I will get to see the Royals-Twins afterwards, so, not a bad weekend afterall!

GO T E C H !

GrizFanStuckInUtah
September 25th, 2009, 11:04 AM
Under the heading of "Who cares?" but it's a slow day at work and wanted to talk some football...TTU's starting QB (concussion) and top 2 RB are out with minor injuries. Coach wants to make sure they are ready in 2 weeks for more conference play. I had no illusions of a TTU victory, but, thought they might could keep it interesting for a while.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to the trip to Manhattan, where I hope to be able to drink a Manhattan xsmiley_wix - does anybody have any pre-game/tailgaing ideas for K-State?
I will get to see the Royals-Twins afterwards, so, not a bad weekend afterall!

GO T E C H !

The only advice I can give you is stay clear of Junction City :D

I didn't like Manhattan when I was there, they really didn't like the military much then. It may have changed since I was there, but it never did sit very well with me. I have since always rooted against K St. xcoffeex

Bam
September 25th, 2009, 12:36 PM
Playing EKU hurts.

TTUEagles
September 25th, 2009, 12:54 PM
My father was stationed at Ft Riley - liked the area then, of course, after Vietnam, anywhere would've been nice. He went back about 10 years ago - driving through - and though very different of the area ... Should be a fun trip, anyway...Would love for TTU to keep it close for a while.