PDA

View Full Version : Hey Samford Fans!

Touchdown Yosef
September 23rd, 2009, 08:26 PM
So I have to miss my first home game in a very long time this weekend. Don't worry its for a very good reason, I am getting married, but because of this I have a few tickets that I won't be using.

If there are any students or even alumni that want to go to Boone for the game Saturday I have two tickets for you. Tickets for free. If you make the trip they are yours no charge. PM me with your info I have 2 for sure and possibly more if there is interest and I will have them left at will call in your name. The tickets are on the east side 5th row 45 yard line.

I would prefer these tickets go to a cash strapped student that loves their team and FCS football but in reality any great fan will do. Good luck this weekend and I hope you enjoy your time in Boone.

SU DOG
September 23rd, 2009, 08:52 PM
I will link your message to the Samford Board. However, most fans here, myself included, have already purchased their tickets. This is rather late notice, but I will at least do that and wish you luck.

PaladinFan
September 23rd, 2009, 08:54 PM
I will link your message to the Samford Board. However, most fans here, myself included, have already purchased their tickets. This is rather late notice, but I will at least do that and wish you luck.

On the game or the wedding?

KiddBrewer
September 23rd, 2009, 08:59 PM
congratulations td yosef!

and ive got student tickets or id def. hit you up!

SU DOG
On the game or the wedding?

WEDDING xlolx

KiddBrewer
p.s.

that is really nice of you!

Touchdown Yosef
September 23rd, 2009, 09:01 PM

I know it is very late but I had offered them originally to a father son at work and they just told me they can't make it so here we are. I really do hope they get used though.

SU DOG
September 23rd, 2009, 09:34 PM
I have posted the link. THANK YOU for offering - very nice of you as has been said. Let me offer my CONGRATULATIONS and best wishes.

ASU3333
September 23rd, 2009, 09:49 PM
Congrats...but who gets married during football season? My fiance and I have specifically planned for this to not happen. If it did the only people at the church would be the people in the pews b/c we'd be at the game.

biggie
September 24th, 2009, 11:34 AM
Yes, for her wanting the wedding on a home game day, it may be time to run. :)

Waco Kid
September 24th, 2009, 12:28 PM
So I have to miss my first home game in a very long time this weekend. Don't worry its for a very good reason, I am getting married, but because of this I have a few tickets that I won't be using.

If there are any students or even alumni that want to go to Boone for the game Saturday I have two tickets for you. Tickets for free. If you make the trip they are yours no charge. PM me with your info I have 2 for sure and possibly more if there is interest and I will have them left at will call in your name. The tickets are on the east side 5th row 45 yard line.

I would prefer these tickets go to a cash strapped student that loves their team and FCS football but in reality any great fan will do. Good luck this weekend and I hope you enjoy your time in Boone.

Talk about Poor Planning... ouch!

Rekdiver
September 24th, 2009, 01:07 PM
It only gets worse bud.........

ASUG8
September 24th, 2009, 01:18 PM
Just think, the "happiest day of your life" will be missing a football game xrotatehx

Not a good start, but good luck and congrats nonetheless! xthumbsupx

Touchdown Yosef
September 24th, 2009, 02:35 PM
Yea I know its a home weekend but it wasn't for a lack of trying on both of our parts. She hasn't missed a game in years either and unfortunately it was unavoidable for a fall wedding.

AppIAA
September 24th, 2009, 03:15 PM
Thats the problem.. fall wedding??? Fall = football season...

priorities!!

(congrats!)

Seven Would Be Nice
September 24th, 2009, 03:16 PM
Is she going to be upset at the reception when you start downing shots because App lost?

:D

GreatAppSt
September 24th, 2009, 03:34 PM
So I have to miss my first home game in a very long time this weekend. Don't worry its for a very good reason, I am getting married

DON'T DO IT!xsmhxxsmiley_wix

j/k