PDA

View Full Version : Texas Southern vs Texas State in Toyota Game of the Week on SLCTV

MaximumBobcat
September 23rd, 2009, 06:16 PM
http://www.southland.org//pics21/500/PU/PUJODNRTPLICTOT.20090923152900.jpg

FRISCO, Texas -

The Southland Conference Television Network is now in its second season. The 2009-10 slate includes 11 football games, 16 men's and women's basketball games and championship games of the soccer, volleyball, softball and baseball conference tournaments. The same broadcast team is back this year. Doug Anderson will handle play-by-play duties, while LaDarrin McLane will serve as the color analyst.

Currently, there are 10 affiliates in the three-state network, including KARZ-TV in Little Rock, Pine Bluff and Conway, Ark.; WBTR-TV in Baton Rouge, La.; WSTY-TV in Hammond, La.; KPXJ-TV in Shreveport, La. and Texarkana, Texas; KUIL-TV in Beaumont and Port Arthur, Texas; MyTX 18 in Tyler, Longview, Nacogdoches and Lufkin; KTBU-TV in Houston, Baytown and Sugar Land, Texas; Suddenlink Communications in Lake Charles, La.; Time Warner Cable in Arlington, Austin, Brownsville, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Edinburg, Harlingen, Killeen, Plano, San Antonio, San Marcos, Temple and Waco, Texas; and Grande Communications on the Texas State University campus in San Marcos, Texas.

Fox College Sports will also broadcast the games on a tape-delayed basis each week. Saturday's game between Texas Southern and Texas State will be rebroadcast on Fox College Sports Central Sunday at 4:30 p.m., CDT.

All Southland TV games will be streamed live to SLC NOW, the conference's live and on-demand video and audio channel on Southland.org. All SLC NOW programming is free to anyone who registers on the site.

For more information about Southland TV and SLC NOW, please visit the conference Web site, Southland.org.

Where to watch the game this week:

ARKANSAS

Channel

Little Rock
KARZ
42 & Comcast Cable Ch. 9

Conway
KARZ
42 & Conway Corp. Cable Ch. 9

Texarkana
KPXJ

LOUISIANA

Channel

Baton Rouge
WBTR

Hammond
WSTY TV
23 & Charter Cable Ch. 22

Lake Charles
Suddenlink Cable

Natchitoches
KPXJ
Suddenlink Cable 16

Shreveport
KPXJ

TEXAS

Channel

Arlington
Time Warner Cable
185 & Video On Demand

Austin
Time Warner Cable
888 & Video On Demand

Baytown
KTBU

Beaumont-Port Arthur
KUIL/The U
Time Warner Cable Ch. 15

Brownsville
Time Warner Cable
888 & Video On Demand

Corpus Christi
Time Warner Cable

Dallas
Time Warner Cable
185 & Video On Demand

Edinburg
Time Warner Cable

Harlingen
Time Warner Cable

Houston
KTBU

Huntsville
KTBU
Suddenlink Cable 16

Killeen
Time Warner Cable
888 & Video On Demand

Longview
MyTX 18
WEHCO Cable 10

Lufkin
MyTX 18
Suddenlink Cable 6

McAllen
Time Warner Cable

Nacogdoches
MyTX 18
Suddenlink Cable 8

Plano
Time Warner Cable
185 & Video On Demand

San Antonio
Time Warner Cable
888 & Video On Demand

San Marcos
Time Warner Cable
888 & Video On Demand

Sugar Land
KTBU

Temple
Time Warner Cable
888 & Video On Demand

Texas State Campus
Grande Cable

Texarkana
KPXJ

Tyler
MyTX 18
Suddenlink Cable 2

Waco
Time Warner Cable
888 & Video On Demand

NATIONAL

Fox College Sports Central (Delay); Sunday, Sept. 27 at 4:30 p.m., CDT.

TexasTerror
September 23rd, 2009, 07:51 PM
Another reason Texas Southern is willing to travel to San Marcos nearly every year...they get a guaranteed TV game. The SLC knows to put one of their Texas teams (historically the best draws on regional TV - that's the Texas teams, not specifically TXST) against an OOC Texas team.

Just makes too much sense...can't imagine the Tigers are getting too much money to play TXST, yet they have done it three times in the last four years. And it's not like they have a legitimate chance to win against one of the better (as of late) SLC squads...

BobcatTXST04
September 23rd, 2009, 10:20 PM
Too bad I didn't pay Time Warner the extra money for a recorder box. I always like to see the Cats play on TV, and this should be a fun game to watch! This was the time last year when we really came alive so I'm anxious to see the team in action.

I'll probably go to the game since I don't have work Saturday to see the action for myself.

Native
September 23rd, 2009, 10:26 PM
Using this week's Sagarin predictor ratings, The Bobcats are favored by 26.08 points.

3rd Coast Tiger
September 24th, 2009, 08:47 AM
Hey Texas State fans, don't worry about us in the future. I know you guys want us and Angelo State off the schedule to help with rankings so you'll get your wish (with us) in the future going forward and thanks for the $51K. xsmiley_wix

McNeese75
September 24th, 2009, 09:14 AM
Hey Texas State fans, don't worry about us in the future. I know you guys want us and Angelo State off the schedule to help with rankings so you'll get your wish (with us) in the future going forward and thanks for the $51K. xsmiley_wix

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!! 51K??? Is this the same person that was commenting about his team getting paid $450 - $500K for a game in another thread? And now you are happy with $51K???? xlolx xsmiley_wix xpeacex

3rd Coast Tiger
September 24th, 2009, 09:46 AM
WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!! 51K??? Is this the same person that was commenting about his team getting paid $450 - $500K for a game in another thread? And now you are happy with $51K???? xlolx xsmiley_wix xpeacex

$51K is not bad for a 3 hour bus ride in state to a mid-level FCS conference.

Now compare and contrast that with a $460K+ payout for a 3 hour plane ride cross country to a BCS conference team.... I think you'll get it then.

mikebigg
September 24th, 2009, 03:19 PM
Also I think 3rd Coast Tiger is serving notice that such deals won't be apart of TxSU's future...

slycat
September 24th, 2009, 03:28 PM

So no more TSU? It was a nice in state matchup while it lasted.

3rd Coast Tiger
September 24th, 2009, 03:35 PM
Johnnie Cole is in his fifth season as the coach at Texas Southern and carries a 20-26 record.

I could have sworn Coach Cole just started his second season as head coach with a 5-10 record? xconfusedx Where was I the other three seasons?

TexasTerror
September 24th, 2009, 04:01 PM

Guess TSU is going to play all FBS out of conference now with the mandate. Get their $900k, lose by 40-50 points, eh?

I could have sworn Coach Cole just started his second season as head coach with a 5-10 record? xconfusedx Where was I the other three seasons?

xwhistlex

TexasTerror
September 25th, 2009, 11:54 AM
Speaking of incorrect facts in game advances, where is TSU's on the game against TXST? Would love to read what's going on down there ahead of the game. I typically do this of most SLC schools - most of which hit my mailbox anyway - and their opponents.

Panther88
September 25th, 2009, 02:53 PM
Also I think 3rd Coast Tiger is serving notice that such deals won't be apart of TxSU's future...

That bullet went right over their head and no one but us saw it. xlolx

Good luck w/ finding an FCS in-state opponent to replace Texas Southern, bobcats. :D

Go TxSU!!!! xbowx (we need this victory)

TexasTerror
September 25th, 2009, 03:28 PM
That bullet went right over their head and no one but us saw it. xlolx

We saw it...

We just have come to expect it. With the SWAC going to a nine-game mandate, the mandate from Charlie Mac is for Johnnie Cole to play two FBS games. Can't expect the men's basketball team or Fanraiser to raise all the money... xthumbsupx

TSUalum05
September 25th, 2009, 04:05 PM
Another reason Texas Southern is willing to travel to San Marcos nearly every year...they get a guaranteed TV game.

Wrong - how long has SLC TV been around?

Soon, we will be having SLC schools come to us!

Can't wait to see your response TT - your so predictable. LOL

txstatebobcat
September 25th, 2009, 04:33 PM

I certainly hope this is the case. TxSt needs to play in Houston.

TexasTerror
September 25th, 2009, 04:36 PM
Wrong - how long has SLC TV been around?

Two years.

Of course, SLC schools want to play in Houston and to go against Texas Southern is practically a guaranteed win nowadays. TXST fans are harping on playing the Tigers, but those who get it understand it's a Div I opponent and even as important - a Div I win! ;)

Can't wait to see your response TT - your so predictable. LOL

Just as your institution is...can you please post the pre-game advance here for us to read?

TSUalum05
September 25th, 2009, 07:39 PM
Just as your institution is...can you please post the pre-game advance here for us to read?

I believe I received one this
week and I can't post as I'm not around a computer.

3rd Coast Tiger
September 25th, 2009, 08:37 PM
Damn... what is it with TeeTee and Texas Southern?

You'd swear he wanted a job in Texas Southern's athletic department only to well.... nevermind.

TexasTerror
September 25th, 2009, 08:37 PM
I believe I received one this week and I can't post as I'm not around a computer.

Please post when you get a chance, I'll even share it on BFs.com. xthumbsupx

3rd Coast Tiger
September 25th, 2009, 09:10 PM
Please post when you get a chance, I'll even share it on BFs.com. xthumbsupx

I found it. Here it is...

www.findityadamnself.org

3rd Coast Tiger
September 25th, 2009, 09:56 PM
This is sad. xsmhx

TSUalum05
September 25th, 2009, 10:26 PM
I seen a lot worse on this message board not being deleted.

I wish big brother would tell me what was wrong with your post so I don't make the same mistake. Maybe there are some conditions, rules or limitations that I could research for AGS.

Mod33
September 26th, 2009, 08:36 AM
I seen a lot worse on this message board not being deleted.

I wish big brother would tell me what was wrong with your post so I don't make the same mistake. Maybe there are some conditions, rules or limitations that I could research for AGS.

TSUAlum, it would be best off to address concerns and questions in the appropriate forum(s). The post was removed due to the clear spelling of an inappropriate word (profanity).

3rd Coast Tiger
September 26th, 2009, 11:08 AM
TSUAlum, it would be best off to address concerns and questions in the appropriate forum(s). The post was removed due to the clear spelling of an inappropriate word (profanity).

Oh ok. The profane word was "dam".

TSUalum05
September 26th, 2009, 01:48 PM

Thanks for the explanation Big Brother 33.

BobcatTXST04
September 26th, 2009, 06:35 PM
Cats strike first! 7-0 Bobcats, 2:21 left in the first!

BobcatTXST04
September 26th, 2009, 06:45 PM
7-0 end of the first. Our defense is looking really bad right now, TSU is in scoring postion.

mikebigg
September 26th, 2009, 06:52 PM
7-0 end of the first. Our defense is looking really bad right now, TSU is in scoring postion.

Wow, I bet the Terrorist is worried about this one.

TxState_GO_CATS!
September 26th, 2009, 07:16 PM
10-3 Cats

Just recovered a fumble at the Texas Southern 1....

TD. 16-3 Cats pending the XP

TxState_GO_CATS!
September 26th, 2009, 07:19 PM
17-3 Cats

Texas Southern fumbles KO. Cats recover...back in business deep in TxSo territory.

TxState_GO_CATS!
September 26th, 2009, 07:22 PM
TD Cats.

24-3 TxSt.

4:04 2Q

TxState_GO_CATS!
September 26th, 2009, 07:32 PM
TSU FG.

24-6 Texas State.

1:00+ left in the 2Q

TexasTerror
September 26th, 2009, 07:34 PM
Was worrying a bit about the Bobcats. Glad to see they are proving they are a nationally ranked squad against a team like Texas Southern.

TxState_GO_CATS!
September 26th, 2009, 07:40 PM
wow...OUTSTANDING play by Texas Southern

blocked TxSt. FG, returned for touchdown after 5 or 6 laterals to end the half. Holy cow.

TxSt. 24
TxSo. 12

Halftime

(Sucks for Texas State, but a great football play!)

TxState_GO_CATS!
September 26th, 2009, 07:45 PM
And now, the Ocean of Soul.

xwhistlexxthumbsupx

TxState_GO_CATS!
September 26th, 2009, 08:12 PM
Touchdown Canady (TxSt.)

Texas State 31
Texas Southern 12

~12:00 3Q

TSUalum05
September 26th, 2009, 08:26 PM
Touchdown Canady (TxSt.)

Texas State 31
Texas Southern 12

~12:00 3Q

Score 24-12 and we are driving into their zone and the only play of the game they did not show a replay of was the throw by the QB to the reciever that they said was behind the line of scrimmage. Very questionalbe call but the horrible call is not the reason why we are loosing. We are giving the ball away and that George kid is pretty good. I didn't realize he was 27 and played a few years of minor leauge ball. He makes it look easy.

Last year going into this game TT was talking about George and TxSt in a negative manner and TxSt wins the conference with George at QB. I don't think George started last year against us.

TxState_GO_CATS!
September 26th, 2009, 08:29 PM
Score 24-12 and we are driving into their zone and the only play of the game they did not show a replay of was the throw by the QB to the reciever that they said was behind the line of scrimmage. Very questionalbe call but the horrible call is not the reason why we are loosing. We are giving the ball away and that George kid is pretty good. I didn't realize he was 27 and played a few years of minor leauge ball. He makes it look easy.

Last year going into this game TT was talking about George and TxSt in a negative manner and TxSt wins the conference with George at QB. I don't think George started last year against us.

you have to realize TT will find any and every reason to talk down Texas State. George has gotten alot better--looks more comfortable in the pocket this year.

how do you think Texas Southern will do in the SWAC?

TexasTerror
September 26th, 2009, 08:37 PM
you have to realize TT will find any and every reason to talk down Texas State. George has gotten alot better--looks more comfortable in the pocket this year.

Do you remember the Bobcat fans heading into that game last year? You guys were jumping off cliffs following the games vs Northern Colorado and Southern Utah. Recall that? What I was saying was nothing different than you guys!

TXST finished second in the standings...but that's not what matters. See above. I was very consistent with the Bobcat fans at that point in the season. Most of the sideline fans jumped on the bandwagon pretty quickly at that point!

Hey TSU - never saw the advance.

TxState_GO_CATS!
September 26th, 2009, 08:44 PM
haha, it's ok. we all know your game. you should be a politician.xthumbsupxxlolx

TSUalum05
September 26th, 2009, 08:48 PM

Your TSU is not the only TSU TT criticize!

I'm thinking we'll do a good job in the SWAC but we are already behind the 8 ball with a 0-1 conference record.

TxState_GO_CATS!
September 26th, 2009, 08:52 PM
Hmmmm...good point! Didn't realize that...

Texas Southern INT in the end zone for a touchback.

13:00 left in 4Q, still 31-12

TxState_GO_CATS!
September 26th, 2009, 08:58 PM
TD Canady (TxSt.)

Texas State 38
Texas Southern 12

TSUalum05
September 26th, 2009, 09:02 PM
We are driving the ball pretty well but our drives are ending in turnovers. Still too many penalties.

TxState_GO_CATS!
September 26th, 2009, 09:07 PM
yes...too many penalties on both sides.

TOs are definitely killing you guys.

TxState_GO_CATS!
September 26th, 2009, 09:14 PM
TD Reddick (TxSt.)

Texas State 45
Texas Southern 12

4:55 4Q

TxState_GO_CATS!
September 26th, 2009, 09:21 PM
INT TxSt.

Backup QB Hawkins is in. WOW...can't wait for the next few years.

Good stable of RBs, very athletic left handed QB (ala Barrick Nealy). Good receiving corps...

TxState_GO_CATS!
September 26th, 2009, 09:23 PM
TD Reddick (TxSt.)

Texas State 52
Texas Southern 12

TxState_GO_CATS!
September 26th, 2009, 09:29 PM
TD Warren (Texas Southern)

Texas State 52
Texas Southern 18

30 seconds left.

TxState_GO_CATS!
September 26th, 2009, 09:32 PM
52-18 Final

Texas State wins.

mikebigg
September 26th, 2009, 09:32 PM

Man, that person whose name I can't mention without being reprimanded by the mods can say and criticize anyone he chooses even on the discussion board. However any type response is met with pm's from the gestapo.

MaximumBobcat
September 26th, 2009, 11:38 PM
Just got back from the game.

GREAT job by the defense by not allowing any TDs until like 45 seconds left (and those were the third stringers)

Too many penalties and George was mediocre, but we still managed to score 52 points, it was a great game.

Not to mention the 1 touch down that TxSo scored in the first half was off a blocked FG and required FIVE laterals for them to get the TD. It was an amazing thing to see in person.

TxSo has some real athletes and they played hard all game.

Great game by the Cats!

3rd Coast Tiger
September 27th, 2009, 01:17 AM
Plain and simple, Texas State was the better prepared, talented and coached team tonight. My Tigers got their behinds whooped tonight.

Good luck on the remainder of your season Bobcats! xthumbsupx

mikebigg
September 27th, 2009, 04:53 AM
Plain and simple, Texas State was the better prepared, talented and coached team tonight. My Tigers got their behinds whooped tonight.

Good luck on the remainder of your season Bobcats! xthumbsupx

Good effort though...you guys are gonna get it together. Might take a season or two, just hold tight and keep striving man.

Panther88
September 27th, 2009, 07:58 AM
Just got back from the game.

GREAT job by the defense by not allowing any TDs until like 45 seconds left (and those were the third stringers)

Too many penalties and George was mediocre, but we still managed to score 52 points, it was a great game.

Not to mention the 1 touch down that TxSo scored in the first half was off a blocked FG and required FIVE laterals for them to get the TD. It was an amazing thing to see in person.

TxSo has some real athletes and they played hard all game.

Great game by the Cats!

This is HIGHLY U-N-A-C-C-E-P-T-A-B-L-E Texas Southern University. Seems like you all were playing sand-lot football.

Very, very, very unacceptable considering the "talent" you have. Where's the thumbsdown smiley? Piss poor pitiful.

Post excuses or diversion here---------------->

Pitiful. No way that blowout should've occurred.

Panther88
September 27th, 2009, 08:03 AM
Good effort

You're kidding, right? I'll understand if you haven't seen them in person but there's no way an "effort" could've occurred by that score and I'm thinking that swt's 1st teamers were probably out of the game starting 3rd qurater if not mid-3rd quarter. sTu is a very physically gifted football squad (not team because there really is an "I" in team) individually. I'll leave it @ that.

A certain faction of ppl are groomed to offer excuse after excuse after excuse but NEVER possessing the intell to either 1st, ack the problem/issue, and 2ndly, fix the problem/issue efficiently. What a waste of talent. Wished we had it. :(

txstatebobcat
September 27th, 2009, 10:17 AM
I was at the game last night. Personally I thought the game was closer than what the score shows, it was just an extremely sloppy game for both squads.

I was impressed with the TSU QB and if the tigers get a decent center they will be a dangerous team offensively. Not only were there several mishaps in which the ball flew past the QB for big time losses, there were also at least a dozen plays in which the QB had to do the "hot potato" routine for a half a second before getting into the play. This just throws off the timing, a few times the QB made a good play despite this, but in general this led to him running for it.
Also I think, and I mean no offense, but the Ocean of Soul is probably one the football teams biggest enemies. Your coach really ought to tell the band director to quit playing while the tigers are on offense, technically it is against the rules and I think it led your QB to call two timeouts in a row early in the third quarter.

Also I know it happened against my bobcats, but darn it that last play at the end of the first half was one of the coolest plays I've ever seen live.

BobcatTXST04
September 27th, 2009, 10:39 AM
Personally I thought the game was closer than what the score shows, it was just an extremely sloppy game for both squads.

This ^

I saw the game on TV and was not impressed by TXST's performance.

Offence was good enough to put together scoring drives, but that's about it. 12 penalties for 110 yards was inexcusable and I know that TSU had like 13/ 120 or something like that. So both teams covered the length of the field with penalties alone.

BG's three INTs including the one in the end zone have me worried for what will happen when we play a more aggressive defense.

Defense let up too many big passes and runs, but at least our goal line defense held up that one time.

Hopefully we get our act together for SUU next week, they ran with UState for most of the game until UState got away in the end.

Now SLC play has me even more worried, since I think that we will get burned by offenses like UCA, MSU, and SFA.

3rd Coast Tiger
September 27th, 2009, 01:24 PM
Post excuses or diversion here---------------->

Excuses? Diversion? Huh?

Dude, there are two Texas Southern alums on AGS and you've read mine so far so what are you talking about? I said plain and simple we got our ass beat. Did I not?

MaximumBobcat
September 28th, 2009, 09:38 PM
Just felt like posting this pic from SS over on bobcatfans.com.

After so many years of poor attendance by students I am happy that this is the 2nd straight game where the students have come out in full force.

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m37/lynxrufus88/BobcatStadiumFisheye.jpg

TexasTerror
September 29th, 2009, 07:13 AM
Just felt like posting this pic from SS over on bobcatfans.com.

After so many years of poor attendance by students I am happy that this is the 2nd straight game where the students have come out in full force.

Students create an atmosphere...what happened on the other side of the stadium? Saw your fans complaining about the "dark side" attendance.

TexasTerror
September 29th, 2009, 12:40 PM
TSU's Game Recap entitled, "Special Teams Shines for the Texas Southern Tigers"

http://www.tsu.edu/pages/2922.asp?view=news&nid=8924

3rd Coast Tiger
September 29th, 2009, 02:11 PM
TSU's Game Recap entitled, "Special Teams Shines for the Texas Southern Tigers"

http://www.tsu.edu/pages/2922.asp?view=news&nid=8924

Come on folks! He wants you to respond to the title of this game recap entitled "Special Teams Shines for the Texas Southern Tigers"when we lost the game 52-18.

mikebigg
September 29th, 2009, 02:18 PM
Come on folks! He wants you to respond to the title of this game recap entitled "Special Teams Shines for the Texas Southern Tigers"when we lost the game 52-18.

So how are things going with the Weather over there in Houston?

TexasTerror
September 29th, 2009, 02:20 PM

Nope - we never got a game advance, so at least supplying a recap. I try to remember to do that for SHSU game threads...

mikebigg
September 29th, 2009, 02:26 PM
We've been getting some evening rain here in BR...is Houston the same?

3rd Coast Tiger
September 29th, 2009, 02:39 PM
We've been getting some evening rain here in BR...is Houston the same?

The temperature and humidity is dropping in Houston off and on the past couple of weeks and it's feeling great!!!! xthumbsupx

Panther88
September 29th, 2009, 03:18 PM
Excuses? Diversion? Huh?

Dude, there are two Texas Southern alums on AGS and you've read mine so far so what are you talking about? I said plain and simple we got our ass beat. Did I not?

No, no, no C-LeB. Wasn't referring to your post. I was referring to those making excuses. That's all. :|

slycat
September 29th, 2009, 04:46 PM
Students create an atmosphere...what happened on the other side of the stadium? Saw your fans complaining about the "dark side" attendance.

My thoughts....

This "dark side" seems about as it used to. Many of those who moved up to club or suite seats were on that side.

Now that student IDs are swiped at games, the attendance is much more accurate. I bet are 12,000 now was 10,000 then. It plays a mind game.

There is a definite increase in fan support though.

McNeese75
September 29th, 2009, 08:19 PM
My thoughts....

This "dark side" seems about as it used to. Many of those who moved up to club or suite seats were on that side.

Now that student IDs are swiped at games, the attendance is much more accurate. I bet are 12,000 now was 10,000 then. It plays a mind game.

There is a definite increase in fan support though.

So are visitors now being seated across the field from the students?

HPCAT
September 29th, 2009, 08:46 PM
So are visitors now being seated across the field from the students?

Still the same side buddy, but on the opposite end than previous seasons.

If you remember where the TXST band used to be, that is the new visitor section, on the end with the scoreboard.

The band and strutters are now where the visitor section used to be.

McNeese75
September 29th, 2009, 09:20 PM
Still the same side buddy, but on the opposite end than previous seasons.

If you remember where the TXST band used to be, that is the new visitor section, on the end with the scoreboard.

The band and strutters are now where the visitor section used to be.

Thanks for the info. We will fill it up in November xnodx

txstatebobcat
September 29th, 2009, 10:05 PM
Thanks for the info. We will fill it up in November xnodx

Be sure to show up early. That side has been at near 100% capacity these last two games.

McNeese75
September 29th, 2009, 10:10 PM
Be sure to show up early. That side has been at near 100% capacity these last two games.

I imagine the visitor section for that game will be roped off to keep everyone civil :D

txst80
September 30th, 2009, 03:36 AM
I imagine the visitor section for that game will be roped off to keep everyone civil :D

It would be nice to see two undefeated SLC teams playing in that game, it would be huge. Unlikely in the southland though, where 2 conference losses is sometimes good enough to win it...

McNeese75
September 30th, 2009, 09:13 AM
It would be nice to see two undefeated SLC teams playing in that game, it would be huge. Unlikely in the southland though, where 2 conference losses is sometimes good enough to win it...

Yep, both teams have a long way to go before that game. xnodx

TexasTerror
September 30th, 2009, 11:23 AM
FYI...

This game is now up on SLC Now on-demand per SLC Twitter.

http://tinyurl.com/ye8qcy2

centexguy
September 30th, 2009, 12:10 PM

Their alums apparently don't go their home games, but according to some of their fans, once they get out of the "joke" SLC the alums be attending in droves.