PDA

View Full Version : Princeton v Lehigh

DJOM
September 22nd, 2009, 09:00 PM
There is a long history between these two schools.

Princeton’s last three wins at Lehigh have come in different centuries; prior to the 2006 victory, the Tigers defeated Lehigh 38-28 in 1992 and 16-0 in 1895.

Will game be broadcast over web?

RichH2
September 22nd, 2009, 09:02 PM
yes, for free on LU site

DJOM
September 22nd, 2009, 09:17 PM
Thanks.

ngineer
September 22nd, 2009, 10:29 PM
Go the media link on the website and then click on the "yahoo sports" icon. List of games will come up. click on the 'video' link and it should come up. Will also be on Channel 2 on Service Electric cable out of Allentown

ngineer
September 22nd, 2009, 10:40 PM
Still not clear whether Lehigh will have all it's defense back. Winnett still questionable on DL. Brickner, Taylor and Pierce are hoping to make appearance at their LB positions. From what I understand, Princeton still runs the option and that has given us problems over the years. Defense needs to attack the QB and get in the backfield to disrupt, which we didn't do well against CCSU or VU. Walker will not play at RB, so I expect a committee of Campbell, Barket and some Wildcat with Gordon and Colvin. Clark has to finally assert himself and take the O down the field off the get go. A slow start could result in bad mojo with restless natives. Weather forecast at moment is partly cloudy and high of 70.

Go...gate
September 22nd, 2009, 11:33 PM
Is it on Channel 69 in the Lehigh Valley? Comcast picks that up in Central NJ.

ngineer
September 23rd, 2009, 07:46 AM
Is it on Channel 69 in the Lehigh Valley? Comcast picks that up in Central NJ.

No. Only Service Electric "Super 2" will have it--unless they sell it to someone else. I think Fox Sports Pittsburgh may also carry. Channel 69 is carrying only Villanova, Colgate and Lafayette games this year.

Lehigh Football Nation
September 23rd, 2009, 09:22 AM
No. Only Service Electric "Super 2" will have it--unless they sell it to someone else. I think Fox Sports Pittsburgh may also carry. Channel 69 is carrying only Villanova, Colgate and Lafayette games this year.

FCS Atlantic sometimes picks it up (if you get that). They also are supposed to replay it Thursdays at 8AM, though they didn't do that with the Lehigh/CCSU game.

RichH2
September 23rd, 2009, 10:56 AM
I think JV plays Pards on Sunday, so unlikely to get Barket or Kablan for Princeton. I would guess that Cisneros will do JV this week. Colvin for rest of JV games.
Key to Tigers is stopping their rb. Citadel, altho I am a Higgins fan, not too good this year.
a must win for the home team. Hopefully, not a close game. I amtoo old for them nowand Coen has yet to show he is any good at them

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 24th, 2009, 04:58 PM
From Jarard Cribb's interview in the Morning Call, "Coach said that championships are not won in August and September."

How could a coach possibly tell their players that? If that's true then something is seriously, seriously wrong.

RichH2
September 24th, 2009, 06:45 PM
Guess he menat PL . I thought he came in to go for Nat'l. I hope that quote taken out of context.

ngineer
September 24th, 2009, 08:13 PM
I agree with Rich...I think Cribbs is talking about the PL championship wherein League play doesn't get started for us until mid-October. The only way to the playoffs to to win the League championship. A number of years back, Lafayette lost every OOC game and won a share of the PL, with an overall record of 5-6, but went 5-1 in the League.