PDA

View Full Version : W&M @ Villanova on National TV!

LetsGoNova
September 22nd, 2009, 08:56 AM
http://http://www.caasports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=8500&ATCLID=204799008

RICHMOND, Va. (September 21, 2009) -- CAA Football and The Comcast Sports Group announced the October 3 matchup of No. 5 William and Mary at No. 2 Villanova will be broadcast nationally on VERSUS at 3:30 p.m.

The contest will be the league's first-ever conference game to be nationally televised. VERSUS, which reaches 73 million homes nationally, is available on cable systems and satellite operators throughout the United States.

-----------

Great for the CAA, and FCS! Versus has committed to airing more FCS games this year, which is a great step in the right direction.

phillyAPP
September 22nd, 2009, 09:00 AM
http://http://www.caasports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=8500&ATCLID=204799008

RICHMOND, Va. (September 21, 2009) -- CAA Football and The Comcast Sports Group announced the October 3 matchup of No. 5 William and Mary at No. 2 Villanova will be broadcast nationally on VERSUS at 3:30 p.m.

The contest will be the league's first-ever conference game to be nationally televised. VERSUS, which reaches 73 million homes nationally, is available on cable systems and satellite operators throughout the United States.

-----------

Great for the CAA, and FCS! Versus has committed to airing more FCS games this year, which is a great step in the right direction.

Way to go NOVA !!!
I'll record it for sure.

paward
September 22nd, 2009, 09:02 AM
I love it!

NHwildEcat
September 22nd, 2009, 09:10 AM
That is exciting news...hopefully we can continue to see more of this going forward!

Dukie95
September 22nd, 2009, 09:12 AM
I wasn't aware that Versus was part of the Comcast family until today. Comcast had signed up to cover x number of years of CAA football prior to trying to shut down that CN8 network.

I wonder if this is an effort to meet that obligation while phasing out that network.

In any case, this is great news and I hope Versus picks up even more games.

bluehenbillk
September 22nd, 2009, 09:16 AM
Hopefully Versus can televise the game from the W&M side of field. A game against W&M typically draws flies on the Main Line & there is ususally a scant tribe contingent there even when the game isn't on TV. At least if they show the 'Nova side of the field most of the seats will be occupied.

89Hen
September 22nd, 2009, 09:19 AM
I'm hoping they won't be #5 in 5 more days. xsmiley_wix

danefan
September 22nd, 2009, 09:20 AM
Hopefully Versus can televise the game from the W&M side of field. A game against W&M typically draws flies on the Main Line & there is ususally a scant tribe contingent there even when the game isn't on TV. At least if they show the 'Nova side of the field most of the seats will be occupied.

I was thinking the same thing. That's what YES did last year for the GIC at Albany. They put the cameras on the away side facing in lifts facing the home side. Its definitely the way to go.

89Hen
September 22nd, 2009, 09:22 AM
I was thinking the same thing. That's what YES did last year for the GIC at Albany. They put the cameras on the away side facing in lifts facing the home side. Its definitely the way to go.
I'm trying to remember if Nova home side faces the sun. That's what determines where the cameras go. xpeacex

danefan
September 22nd, 2009, 09:25 AM
I'm trying to remember if Nova home side faces the sun. That's what determines where the cameras go. xpeacex

Ahhh....University Field at Albany runs East-West so the sun doesn't matter.

LetsGoNova
September 22nd, 2009, 09:25 AM
89 Hen's got it. The top cam (which is your primary angle) has to be on the home side due to the sun position (not to mention the cost savings of not having to rent another scissors lift for the visitors side).

VU has re-instituted tailgating for this year, and combined with the win over Temple and high national ranking, the result is that there is more buzz over football than there has been since Westbrook left. I think you'll see a good crowd for that game.

danefan
September 22nd, 2009, 09:27 AM
Home side faces Northeast
http://www.bing.com/maps/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCC&cp=qp4y3n8qnrfb&style=b&lvl=1&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&scene=19852838&ss=yp.villanova%20stadium~pg.1~sst.0&encType=1

andy7171
September 22nd, 2009, 09:28 AM

Doesn't Rte 30 run east-west? If so the home side faces north.

...Towson solved this problem last year by moving the student section and the band to the other side. Those three sections with the visiting fans makes the other side look acceptable.

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs204.snc1/7127_140450106559_505131559_3217814_2888334_n.jpg

89Hen
September 22nd, 2009, 09:43 AM
...Towson solved this problem last year by moving the student section and the band to the other side.
Did they really? xconfusedx xsmhx

Guess I won't be bringing my kids to any more Towson games. Your students were some of the most foul mouthed kids I'd ever seen... and those were the girls. I wish I could say I was kidding. :(

tribe_pride
September 22nd, 2009, 09:47 AM

Do you really think a win over Delaware at home will let us gain 81 points in the AGS poll and jump Montana to #4?
:D

89Hen
September 22nd, 2009, 09:49 AM
Do you really think a win over Delaware at home will let us gain 81 points in the AGS poll and jump Montana to #4?
:D
No, so you might as well lay down. :p

CAAisBOSS
September 22nd, 2009, 09:56 AM

yeah maybe they'll be #3 xsmiley_wix

dwtime
September 22nd, 2009, 10:02 AM
Should be a great game, looking forward to it. Go CAA Football!

wideright82
September 22nd, 2009, 10:05 AM
Doesn't Rte 30 run east-west? If so the home side faces north.

...Towson solved this problem last year by moving the student section and the band to the other side. Those three sections with the visiting fans makes the other side look acceptable.

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs204.snc1/7127_140450106559_505131559_3217814_2888334_n.jpg

It does and it doesn't lol. The field actually runs at a point on E. Lancaster that I think is N-S. Weird Road.

Also the press box is located on the home side, which is significantly higher than anything else in the area. The visitor side has the "Presidents Box" and it is not quite as high. Like others have said, no renting of another lift.

What blows my mind is where the students sit. All the way at the end. Even our bench couldn't get pumped up by them, hell at least they used to put the dance team behind us.

Umass74
September 22nd, 2009, 10:10 AM
Six FCS games on versus by my count (http://www.versus.com/nw/article/view/81324/?tf=cfb_article.tpl).

andy7171
September 22nd, 2009, 10:14 AM

Guess I won't be bringing my kids to any more Towson games. Your students were some of the most foul mouthed kids I'd ever seen... and those were the girls. I wish I could say I was kidding. :(

You've told me that story for the last three years. xlolx

The band and the students make ALOT of noise behind the visitor bench.

89Hen
September 22nd, 2009, 10:16 AM
Six FCS games on versus by my count (http://www.versus.com/nw/article/view/81324/?tf=cfb_article.tpl).
xthumbsupx

SEPTEMBER
26: Cornell @ Yale 12:00
26: Atlanta Football Classic 3:30
Florida A&M vs Tennessee St.

OCTOBER
3: Penn @ Dartmouth 12:00
3: William & Mary @ Villanova 3:30
17: Princeton @ Brown 12:30

NOVEMBER
21: Harvard @ Yale 12:00

89Hen
September 22nd, 2009, 10:16 AM
The band and the students make ALOT of noise behind the visitor bench.
Shaking their keys? xrolleyesx :p

bluehenbillk
September 22nd, 2009, 10:53 AM
89 Hen's got it. The top cam (which is your primary angle) has to be on the home side due to the sun position (not to mention the cost savings of not having to rent another scissors lift for the visitors side).

VU has re-instituted tailgating for this year, and combined with the win over Temple and high national ranking, the result is that there is more buzz over football than there has been since Westbrook left. I think you'll see a good crowd for that game.

Well the early results don't seem to agree with you.

8,811 for Lehigh (and LU travels MUCH better than W&M)
14,876 for a game at Franklin Field against Penn.

GannonFan
September 22nd, 2009, 11:00 AM
Yeah, good news for the conference and for the two teams involved, but you wish the game was in Williamsburg rather than nova. With the camera being where it will have to be (as others have said, there's sun directly onto the visiting side so the camera will have to be on the home stands) it's going to look really poorly attended with swaths of empty bleachers on that side of the stadium. There's no amount of free comps that nova can flood the area with (like they do anyway) to make up for that lack of fans.

UncleSam
September 22nd, 2009, 11:07 AM
That W&M/Nova game was originally scheduled to be carried by Comcast, any chance that the UD @ Maine game scheduled for 6pm might be picked up by Comcast as a replacement?

jstclmet
September 22nd, 2009, 11:17 AM
Yeah, good news for the conference and for the two teams involved, but you wish the game was in Williamsburg rather than nova. With the camera being where it will have to be (as others have said, there's sun directly onto the visiting side so the camera will have to be on the home stands) it's going to look really poorly attended with swaths of empty bleachers on that side of the stadium. There's no amount of free comps that nova can flood the area with (like they do anyway) to make up for that lack of fans.

It's "Youth Football Day", there will be a lot of families there with their Pop Warner aged children clad in their uniforms forming the "HI FIVE" wall as the players enter the field. The visitors side should be filled (weather permitting).

Go...gate
September 22nd, 2009, 11:26 AM

Ouch.

My last trip to Towson was in 1996, which was the old Minnegan Stadium. Fans were nice that day, but it was a different setting.

Go...gate
September 22nd, 2009, 11:27 AM
It's "Youth Football Day", there will be a lot of families there with their Pop Warner aged children clad in their uniforms forming the "HI FIVE" wall as the players enter the field. The visitors side should be filled (weather permitting).

I like the Villanova ballpark and if you fill it it will be a great college football setting live or on TV.

wideright82
September 22nd, 2009, 11:34 AM
I like the Villanova ballpark and if you fill it it will be a great college football setting live or on TV.

From what I have heard villanova students are showing great support this year (I will find out if that is true at home vs NU this weekend). The issue is that the visiting side is tough to fill. Lehigh I imagine was due to a blow out prediction and the weather. UPenn, well I'll be honest, going to Franklin Field is not as attractive as the Linc so I'm not surprised the students weren't jumping all over that bus ride.

LetsGoNova
September 22nd, 2009, 11:36 AM
That Lehigh game was in bad weather. No excuses for the attendance at Franklin Field last weekend - should have been a better crowd.

The Northeastern game this Sat is a sellout according to Coach Talley.

Dukie95
September 22nd, 2009, 11:59 AM
That W&M/Nova game was originally scheduled to be carried by Comcast, any chance that the UD @ Maine game scheduled for 6pm might be picked up by Comcast as a replacement?

Versus is part of the Comcast family, so I think they just switched the game around, I would doubt they'll replace it with anything.

Cobblestone
September 22nd, 2009, 12:03 PM

-----------

Good news for FCS, GREAT news for CAA.

andy7171
September 22nd, 2009, 12:05 PM
Ouch.

My last trip to Towson was in 1996, which was the old Minnegan Stadium. Fans were nice that day, but it was a different setting.
89 says this about a lot of CAA teams. From my experience he's only correct when he says this about JMU.
There is nothing different in our crowd.

JMU_71
September 22nd, 2009, 12:10 PM
89 says this about a lot of CAA teams. From my experience he's only correct when he says this about JMU.
There is nothing different in our crowd.

Why do you have to bring us into this?xconfusedx

UNHFootballAlum
September 22nd, 2009, 12:16 PM
It is great that Versus is picking up these 6 games and the W&M-Nova game should be a great one, but I wish that Versus would televise less ivy league games and put on a SoCon or MVC game.

Hopefully this will continue year to year.

89Hen
September 22nd, 2009, 12:20 PM
89 says this about a lot of CAA teams.
I'm not sure I've ever said it before or since and I've been to most of the CAA venues.

henfan
September 22nd, 2009, 12:29 PM
I wish we were still in the A-10 and Linda Bruno was still running things. No, wait. That wasn't me.:D

WestCoastAggie
September 22nd, 2009, 12:30 PM
Great job by the CAA! So what's the money looking like for the conference in terms of teams getting a cut from Versus televising CAA games?

GannonFan
September 22nd, 2009, 12:36 PM
That Lehigh game was in bad weather. No excuses for the attendance at Franklin Field last weekend - should have been a better crowd.

The Northeastern game this Sat is a sellout according to Coach Talley.

Bad weather??? The box score has the weather as cloudy and the temp around 70 deg at game time. And the weather that day was relatively dry - 0.08 in of rain all day, most of which were in the early morning hours (per weather.com). It's not like the Lehigh game was played in bad conditions or anything.

And a sellout, days in advance, for Northeastern, when nova hasn't had a sellout in, well, you tell me, because going back at least as far as 2003 you guys haven't had a sellout. I realize it's Parents Day and outside of the UD game that's the biggest draw on the calendar, but I'll wait to see if this is actually a sell out and if that translates into people in the seats.

GannonFan
September 22nd, 2009, 12:38 PM
Good news for FCS, GREAT news for CAA.

I wish we were still in the A-10 and Linda Bruno was still running things. No, wait. That wasn't me.:D

Yeah, that's the great thing about all of this. If the CAA can really start getting several national broadcasts a year, and have success against FBS teams as well (this is a matchup of teams who beat Temple and UVA for instance) then that's a great little PR coup for the conference.

89Hen
September 22nd, 2009, 12:41 PM
Bad weather??? The box score has the weather as cloudy and the temp around 70 deg at game time. And the weather that day was relatively dry - 0.08 in of rain all day, most of which were in the early morning hours (per weather.com). It's not like the Lehigh game was played in bad conditions or anything.
Sounds like a UMass fan. Hey, nobody wants to come when it's cloudy. :p

Jackman
September 22nd, 2009, 12:44 PM
Great job by the CAA! So what's the money looking like for the conference in terms of teams getting a cut from Versus televising CAA games?

I'd guess that it's actually slightly less than what we get from Comcast SportsNet, which isn't much to begin with. It's a way for the CAA to get more exposure and for Versus to fill some air time. Versus is based in Philadelphia, so it won't cost them much to do a show across town at Villanova even if it doesn't bring in huge ratings.

Jackman
September 22nd, 2009, 12:47 PM
Sounds like a UMass fan. Hey, nobody wants to come when it's cloudy. :p

Most of the CAA would love to have our cloudy day crowds.

WestCoastAggie
September 22nd, 2009, 12:54 PM
I'd guess that it's actually slightly less than what we get from Comcast SportsNet, which isn't much to begin with. It's a way for the CAA to get more exposure and for Versus to fill some air time. Versus is based in Philadelphia, so it won't cost them much to do a show across town at Villanova even if it doesn't bring in huge ratings.
This is interesting. In reality, the CAA should have an extensive TV contract to get their brand of football out there to the masses and increase their exposure.

Hoyadestroya85
September 22nd, 2009, 12:54 PM
It makes sense that they'd have a game at Villanova.. It's known for having one of if not the best press box in the FCS

GannonFan
September 22nd, 2009, 01:07 PM
It makes sense that they'd have a game at Villanova.. It's known for having one of if not the best press box in the FCS

Any chance they can fit the whole field in the press box??? xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx

89Hen
September 22nd, 2009, 01:08 PM
Most of the CAA North would love to have our cloudy day crowds.
Fixed

Big Dawg
September 22nd, 2009, 01:11 PM
Versus is also showing Florida A&M vs. Tennessee State at 3:30 this weekend.

Could Versus become a home for FCS games on Saturdays???

aceinthehole
September 22nd, 2009, 01:18 PM
Versus is also showing Florida A&M vs. Tennessee State at 3:30 this weekend.

Could Versus become a home for FCS games on Saturdays???

My brother works for Versus. I think they have a contract with MWC for football and basketball.

jstclmet
September 22nd, 2009, 01:28 PM

And a sellout, days in advance, for Northeastern, when nova hasn't had a sellout in, well, you tell me, because going back at least as far as 2003 you guys haven't had a sellout. I realize it's Parents Day and outside of the UD game that's the biggest draw on the calendar, but I'll wait to see if this is actually a sell out and if that translates into people in the seats.

You needed an umbrella or hat, and maybe a poncho for most, if not all of the 2nd half.

Ivytalk
September 22nd, 2009, 01:49 PM
There's no such thing as bad publicity for FCS football. Great to hear this!xnodx

GannonFan
September 22nd, 2009, 02:25 PM
You needed an umbrella or hat, and maybe a poncho for most, if not all of the 2nd half.

So nova only counts attendance of people who entered the building and stayed until halfway through the 3rd quarter? Do they have one guy counting people coming in and another guy counting the people leaving and then they do the math to come up with that number? xlolx

jmufan999
September 22nd, 2009, 02:45 PM
Way to go NOVA !!!
I'll record it for sure.

ditto that.

jstclmet
September 22nd, 2009, 03:25 PM
So nova only counts attendance of people who entered the building and stayed until halfway through the 3rd quarter? Do they have one guy counting people coming in and another guy counting the people leaving and then they do the math to come up with that number? xlolx

xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx

Laughter is good for the soul. Picture a sold out Zable stadium at about 10 p.m on Saturday. I believe they seat somewhere around 12,259. With the exception of the few melancholy blue Hen fans present, the other 12,250 will be laughing hysterically. Some of them may even be pointing at your small contingent and erupting in even heartier laughter. When that happens, just think how happy you've made those 12k plus people just by showing up.

xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx

GannonFan
September 22nd, 2009, 03:29 PM

Laughter is good for the soul. Picture a sold out Zable stadium at about 10 p.m on Saturday. I believe they seat somewhere around 12,259. With the exception of the few melancholy blue Hen fans present, the other 12,250 will be laughing hysterically. Some of them may even be pointing at your small contingent and erupting in even heartier laughter. When that happens, just think how happy you've made those 12k plus people just by showing up.

No sweat man - just 2 more wins and we top your (well, one of your predictions for the Hens this year - you waffled a bit in that department) prediction of Hens win totals for the year.

But on to the other question - just how does a nova fan even picture a sold out football stadium and do they instantly gravitate towards an image of Delaware Stadium? And since when is 1k to 2K a "small" visiting contingent? Since the numbers are comparable, does that mean that nova has a "small" home contingent too? xlolx

Hoyadestroya85
September 22nd, 2009, 04:22 PM
No sweat man - just 2 more wins and we top your (well, one of your predictions for the Hens this year - you waffled a bit in that department) prediction of Hens win totals for the year.

But on to the other question - just how does a nova fan even picture a sold out football stadium and do they instantly gravitate towards an image of Delaware Stadium? And since when is 1k to 2K a "small" visiting contingent? Since the numbers are comparable, does that mean that nova has a "small" home contingent too? xlolx

Had the weather not been gloomy and rainy all day, that game would have easily had 10,000 people at it. Add that to the fact that our athletic department doesn't promote any sport (basketball sells itself) and our smaller and more dispersed alumni base you can get why we get middle of the road attendance. I thought it was a good crowd given the circumstances and it was possibly the most packed student section i've seen since I've gone to games (1996.) If we continue our winning ways and the media picks up on it, I would have to think that we could see good attendance numbers for the rest of the season. UD is Delaware's pro team (sadly enough) and Villanova has and always will be known as a basketball school. They brought back tailgating and that should help to boost attendance but we'll have to wait and see on that.

BDKJMU
September 22nd, 2009, 06:50 PM
Had the weather not been gloomy and rainy all day, that game would have easily had 10,000 people at it. Add that to the fact that our athletic department doesn't promote any sport (basketball sells itself) and our smaller and more dispersed alumni base you can get why we get middle of the road attendance. I thought it was a good crowd given the circumstances and it was possibly the most packed student section i've seen since I've gone to games (1996.) If we continue our winning ways and the media picks up on it, I would have to think that we could see good attendance numbers for the rest of the season. UD is Delaware's pro team (sadly enough) and Villanova has and always will be known as a basketball school. They brought back tailgating and that should help to boost attendance but we'll have to wait and see on that.

So I take it that means away fans will now be able to park and tailgate in the lots across from the stadium without having to worry about the anti tailgate police going through the lots telling people they can't tailgate?

hapapp
September 22nd, 2009, 07:49 PM
Have Comcast and DirecTV settled their dispute. Last weekend Versus was blocked on my DirecTV.

LetsGoNova
September 23rd, 2009, 07:38 AM
So I take it that means away fans will now be able to park and tailgate in the lots across from the stadium without having to worry about the anti tailgate police going through the lots telling people they can't tailgate?

That's correct. First come, first served in the smaller main lot next to the softball stadium. $20 per car.

89Hen
September 23rd, 2009, 07:52 AM
Umbrella? Not allowed in the Tub. I guess when every other seat is empty they're OK. xwhistlex

Very Short President
September 23rd, 2009, 08:35 AM
Have Comcast and DirecTV settled their dispute. Last weekend Versus was blocked on my DirecTV.

You're the first one to mention this. DirecTV has dropped Versus for the time being, saying they want 20% more in fees....
http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/Beyond-the-wicked-hyperbole-of-the-Versus-Direc?urn=nhl,187145

andy7171
September 23rd, 2009, 08:43 AM
You're the first one to mention this. DirecTV has dropped Versus for the time being, saying they want 20% more in fees....
http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/Beyond-the-wicked-hyperbole-of-the-Versus-Direc?urn=nhl,187145

This is horrible news for the NHL. They are going to lose HUNDREDS of fans.

LacesOut
September 23rd, 2009, 11:03 AM
Nice!

Hoyadestroya85
September 23rd, 2009, 11:09 AM
Umbrella? Not allowed in the Tub. I guess when every other seat is empty they're OK. xwhistlex

oh come on we were at two thirds capacity in inclement weather.. that would have been a good crowd had it not been raining for most FCS teams.

Old Cage
September 23rd, 2009, 12:54 PM
I'm surprised that this is billed as the first CAA game on nationally. See this:

http://www.umassathletics.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/110507aad.html

ESPNU has 50 million subscribers, just as "national" as Versus, especially now that Versus is blocked on DirectTV.

I'm very happy this game is on, and I hope we have many more.

89Hen
September 23rd, 2009, 01:02 PM
ESPNU has 50 million subscribers
Not in 2007. I just got it two months ago. xpeacex

89Hen
September 23rd, 2009, 01:03 PM
oh come on we were at two thirds capacity in inclement weather.. that would have been a good crowd had it not been raining
And uphill. :p

Hoyadestroya85
September 23rd, 2009, 03:07 PM
The word from the athletic department is that ticket sales for the W&M game are doing much better than usual.. looks like people outside the know are starting to realize this team's ability.

GannonFan
September 23rd, 2009, 04:01 PM
The word from the athletic department is that ticket sales for the W&M game are doing much better than usual.. looks like people outside the know are starting to realize this team's ability.

Why buy a ticket with all the free comps available out there? My wife has a slew of comps that go unclaimed at her elementary school in the area, and we even got a "buy one get one free" coupon for nova tickets in a local coupon book. xnodx

Hoyadestroya85
September 23rd, 2009, 04:14 PM
I buy a ticket even though i get in for free because i like supporting the program.

tribe_pride
September 26th, 2009, 09:09 PM
And both teams win to set up the huge matchup.

Did Nova's win combined with Richmond's close call move them up to 1?
Did W&M's win over Delaware combined with Montana's close call vault them up a spot to 4?

Either way, at worst it's #2 versus #5 this week.

JMU2K_DukeDawg
September 26th, 2009, 09:11 PM
I doubt the pollsters will evaluate quality of victory and change anything in the top 5, but you are right that it will definitely be game of the week in the FCS.

tribe_pride
September 28th, 2009, 12:05 PM
And both teams win to set up the huge matchup.

Did Nova's win combined with Richmond's close call move them up to 1?
Did W&M's win over Delaware combined with Montana's close call vault them up a spot to 4?

Either way, at worst it's #2 versus #5 this week.

I doubt the pollsters will evaluate quality of victory and change anything in the top 5, but you are right that it will definitely be game of the week in the FCS.

Well it looks like I was close.

Appinator
September 28th, 2009, 12:08 PM
Just saw this pop-up and was pleasantly surprised.

I'm excited for both teams and look forward to definitely watching this one.

Ivytalk
September 28th, 2009, 12:13 PM

I was at the game, and the Blue Hen turnout in the northeast stands was very good. Very visible but, given the way the game unfolded, not very vocal.xcoolx

NovaHater
September 28th, 2009, 02:33 PM
The only noise your going to hear from UD fans is the "chopping off" the head of Coach Keeler.

xlolx

You probably heard a few expletives directed at their head coach

GannonFan
September 28th, 2009, 02:53 PM
The only noise your going to hear from UD fans is the "chopping off" the head of Coach Keeler.

xlolx

You probably heard a few expletives directed at their head coach

Season's not over quite yet. (almost though!) xwhistlex

pitpen
October 3rd, 2009, 08:49 PM

Are we to assume that "usual" attendance for this game is 3,000?