gbhmt
September 20th, 2009, 11:19 AM
http://montanagrizzlies.com/pages/news_item.aspx?n=8257&m=18

Silenoz
September 20th, 2009, 02:03 PM
I don't like the use of music in this year's highlights

uofmman1122
September 20th, 2009, 02:07 PM
I don't like the use of music in this year's highlightsNo kidding.

The highlights from the first few games last year were amazing.

Then it seemed like they either changed people to make them, or everyone got lazy.

Just look at the presentation difference between those highlights and this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLQjgOboRL8

griz8791
September 20th, 2009, 02:57 PM
I don't like the use of music in this year's highlights

Well that makes three of us.

Ronbo
September 20th, 2009, 06:35 PM
What you guys don't like Jimmy Hendrix? Tsk,Tsk.

AggieFinn
September 20th, 2009, 06:56 PM
Jimi is a Seattle God, shut the hell up. Montana is committed to recruiting Thug Life, be it black or white, so shut up, that's a sweet song. The Griz rolled anyway, why the hate?

uofmman1122
September 20th, 2009, 07:15 PM
What you guys don't like Jimmy Hendrix? Tsk,Tsk.Well sure, I like Jimi, but the songs don't fit.

It just seems like some kid doing a highlight reel with his favorite songs from his ipod.

At least before they got the epic music to coincide with the epicness on the field.

griz8791
September 20th, 2009, 07:28 PM
Jimi is a Seattle God, shut the hell up. Montana is committed to recruiting Thug Life, be it black or white, so shut up, that's a sweet song. The Griz rolled anyway, why the hate?

Hate? No, this is just clueless carping on the soundtrack for the highlights video. Hate would be, I dunno, something like accusing another program of deliberately recruiting thugs.

P.S. AggieMBA called. He says you should get your own material.

Green26
September 21st, 2009, 09:39 AM
Looks like Davis has some sore losers. I see some of them are still posting their apparent disappointment or bitterness in a Portland St/Montana thread.

Silenoz
September 21st, 2009, 10:18 AM

Who said anything about disliking the actual music? (Aside from Rage, they never did anything for me). Like someone else said, it doesn't go well with the video and they need to go back to last year's style.

Pretty funny that you'd get that upset about our comments though