PDA

View Full Version : Injury Updates?? and bar suggestions

panthers4life
December 12th, 2005, 11:24 PM
I know that one of UNI's linebackers was dinged up in the game agains texas state and that Appy State also has a few nicks and cuts. Does anyone have any currrent relaible information on the injury reports for both teams; as some key postions have injuries. :beerchug: also what are some good bars to go to in the big NOOGA?

HiHiYikas
December 12th, 2005, 11:31 PM
I know that one of UNI's linebackers was dinged up in the game agains texas state and that Appy State also has a few nicks and cuts. Does anyone have any currrent relaible information on the injury reports for both teams; as some key postions have injuries. :beerchug: also what are some good bars to go to in the big NOOGA?
this has been posted elsewhere (a few times), but it's good that an official injury thread has been started. According to goasu.com's Championship Week Report, QB Richie Williams has a sprained ankle tendon and is listed as day-to-day.
WRs Hans Batichon (ankle) and Jermane Little (knee) and RB Trey Hennessee (knee) practiced Monday and are listed as probable for Friday.

http://www.goasu.com/?page=202&article=6197&fromPage=8

I don't see anything about bar suggestions in the report.

December 13th, 2005, 01:32 AM
... I don't see anything about bar suggestions in the report.Where's MrEvents???? Anyway, go directly to the team hotel bars after the game.