PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to both teams!!!!

GtFllsGriz
December 12th, 2005, 02:25 PM
The semi's were two of the best games I have ever watched. All four teams were TOUGH!!! Momentum swings were plentiful. Feel sorry for Martin slipping while going in for a TD. Felt sorry for Appy losing their QB in a huge game but they did just fine with 2nd stringer. Thought they had it won but Furman comes right back and then their is the infamous, pass or no pass. Both teams deserved the win!!!

I thought TXST would win. Thought they had it won when UNI funbled the punt. UNI comes back and gets it done in OT. UNI is one tough, never say die team. Again, both teams deserve the win.

Both games looked awesome on TV. Great stadiums and packed with crazy fans. Good job!!!!

I will not even hazard a guess as to who will win but I can't wait to watch it. Nor do I have a favorite. Both teams have paid their dues and are deserving.

Good luck to both teams. Obviously only one team will walk away the winner but there is no shame in finishing second when you have 16 teams in the playoffs. Just getting to the NC is a huge accomplishment.

Enjoy the experience, it is second to none. But remember, character in loss, and winning, will be remembered a long time both by your foes and the many I-AA fans that congratulate both of your teams.