PDA

View Full Version : ASU-FU gameday pics

Kiss My Apps
December 12th, 2005, 02:06 PM
http://www.alumni.appstate.edu/appfamilyphotopages/05playoffs/05semi_06.htm

:beerchug:

ButlerGSU
December 12th, 2005, 02:10 PM
I love the gold guy holding the 'P' up, he looks fired up!

yosefcity
December 12th, 2005, 02:11 PM
Those are good pics.

Kiss My Apps
December 12th, 2005, 02:19 PM
I love the gold guy holding the 'P' up, he looks fired up!

Our new chancellor, Ken Peacock.

Appstate03
December 12th, 2005, 02:31 PM
Our new chancellor, Ken Peacock.

I love our new chancellor. And you think he is pumped up holding that P. You should see him conducting the band. He gets mental.

colgate13
December 12th, 2005, 02:36 PM
Very nice pics! How cold was that water those drunk kids jumped in?

My favourite was the fan with the hi mom, send money for Chattanooga sign.

goasu984Life
December 12th, 2005, 02:39 PM
I love our new chancellor. And you think he is pumped up holding that P. You should see him conducting the band. He gets mental.
Borkowski was like that, too, when I was there. He would always be going nuts. It's nice to have a leader like that at a school. I haven't met the new guy yet, but he seems to be easily fired up, which is a good thing.

EagleCrusade
December 12th, 2005, 02:52 PM
I love our new chancellor. He [is] mental.

Hmmmmm..... :xmas:

FU5454
December 12th, 2005, 02:52 PM
http://www.alumni.appstate.edu/appfamilyphotopages/05playoffs/05semi_06.htm

:beerchug:

http://www.alumni.appstate.edu/WebImages/Sports/05Playoffs/DSC_0057.jpg

Offensive Holding in the End Zone is a Safety. Is is too late to get this reviewed? See, if we could get these 2 points and then we could.....oh heck, which way to Crapsville?

WUTNDITWAA
December 12th, 2005, 02:55 PM

Offensive Holding in the End Zone is a Safety. Is is too late to get this reviewed? See, if we could get these 2 points and then we could.....oh heck, which way to Crapsville?

There you go again. Always going for 2.

goasu984Life
December 12th, 2005, 03:01 PM
xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

ASU Kep
December 12th, 2005, 03:11 PM
Very nice pics! How cold was that water those drunk kids jumped in?

My favourite was the fan with the hi mom, send money for Chattanooga sign.

Extremely, extremely, extremely cold. I was one of those drunk kids. Let's just say it took me a few hours to regain my ability to pee standing up.

Appstate03
December 12th, 2005, 03:11 PM

He wasn't holding. He was keeping his shirt together because it ripped. :rolleyes:

DinoDex200
December 12th, 2005, 03:17 PM
Extremely, extremely, extremely cold. I was one of those drunk kids. Let's just say it took me a few hours to regain my ability to pee standing up.

Brian: Cold?

Stewie: Nope, just reeally small

xlolx

goasu984Life
December 12th, 2005, 03:18 PM
I don't know if I would jump in that water in the summertime. Gotta be a little dirty, ya know?

ASU Kep
December 12th, 2005, 03:23 PM
Brian: Cold?

Stewie: Nope, just reeally small

xlolx

Haha, fair shot, fair shot. I had a feeling something like that was coming. :D

ASU Kep
December 12th, 2005, 03:23 PM
I don't know if I would jump in that water in the summertime. Gotta be a little dirty, ya know?

Yup, and I smacked up my knee on one of my jumps...sorta shallow in spots. It hurts. :bawling:

colgate13
December 12th, 2005, 03:33 PM

You just went up a notch in my book! xprost2x:hurray::hurray:xprost2x

goasu984Life
December 12th, 2005, 03:33 PM
Yup, and I smacked up my knee on one of my jumps...sorta shallow in spots. It hurts. :bawling:
I can only imagine.

ASU Kep
December 12th, 2005, 04:24 PM
You just went up a notch in my book! xprost2x:hurray::hurray:xprost2x

:beerchug: :hurray: :beerchug: xprost2x . You should see me in Chatty. Fortunately, I will be too far away from my computer to come on AGS and embarass myself. :hurray:

ASU Kep
December 12th, 2005, 04:25 PM

BTW, probably one of the funniest posts I've ever read. xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

colgate13
December 12th, 2005, 07:32 PM
:beerchug: :hurray: :beerchug: xprost2x . You should see me in Chatty. Fortunately, I will be too far away from my computer to come on AGS and embarass myself. :hurray:

Don't be so sure. There's always someone like ralph or the Cap'n around with a camera..... ;) :rotateh::hurray::xmas:

AppStateSVX
December 12th, 2005, 07:43 PM
what's cool is knowing that I am in those pics somewhere, WHOO!!! I am still stoked about Nooga!!!