PDA

View Full Version : Capital One Mascot of the Year

grizband
December 12th, 2005, 01:37 PM
Sam the Minuteman is in the finals against Herbie Husker from Nebraska. Sam is the #2 seed. Everyone from AGS should go and vote for Sam, keep this award in I-AA.

Here is the link:
http://r.espn.go.com/espn/contests/capitalone/index

bkrownd
December 12th, 2005, 02:05 PM
Wow, the hero of my homeland against the mascot of my second alma mater. What to do?!?!?! (to think that the administration almost axed the Minuteman for some stupid mangy dog mascot...)

blackfordpu
December 12th, 2005, 06:39 PM
Sam got my vote. :)

TopsInDaVille
December 12th, 2005, 07:03 PM
Trust me, the whole thing is rigged. Big Red was in this thing the last few years and didn't get invited back this year. Big Red is, by far, the greatest mascot ever.

Long Live Big Red!

blackfordpu
December 12th, 2005, 07:18 PM
Trust me, the whole thing is rigged. Big Red was in this thing the last few years and didn't get invited back this year. Big Red is, by far, the greatest mascot ever.

Long Live Big Red!

I sort of agree. He makes me laugh just looking at him.

I remember the commercial with him in it last year. The guy asks him, "so, what are you?" xlolx xlolx xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx xlolx

I-AAfootballLover
December 16th, 2005, 06:45 PM
I just voted for Sam, support DI-AA football

saint0917
December 17th, 2005, 03:18 PM
I think voting ends in three days, so keep voting for SAM. :hurray:

I-AAfootballLover
December 18th, 2005, 02:18 AM
Its the last day to vote and it only takes 2 seconds. Let's Do It!!!

saint0917
December 18th, 2005, 07:19 AM
Voting ends tomorrow, PLEASE everyone get in there and VOTE FOR SAM.

DotCat
December 18th, 2005, 07:35 AM
Just voted for Sam.

I-AAfootballLover
December 18th, 2005, 01:33 PM
bump

CoastalFan2005
January 2nd, 2006, 03:25 PM
Does anyone know who won? I didn't get to see...

th0m
January 2nd, 2006, 05:11 PM
That Cornf***er won. Oops, did I just say that :D

Though, the voting doesn't mean ****. Last year Duke Dog went undefeated in the voting, and somehow still lost in the end. I'm sure there's a perfectly good explanation for it, I won't lose any sleep over it. It's just a mascotte.

umassfan
January 2nd, 2006, 06:00 PM

Though, the voting doesn't mean ****. Last year Duke Dog went undefeated in the voting, and somehow still lost in the end. I'm sure there's a perfectly good explanation for it, I won't lose any sleep over it. It's just a mascotte.
Th0m... they changed the process this year... it was all voting and no judges.

bkrownd
January 3rd, 2006, 05:22 PM

Do not blaspheme against the Holy Name of Herbie Husker, lest ye suffer the Divine Wrath of The Bobfather! :asswhip: Now say 20 "Hail Herbies" to honor Johnny Rodgers' Blessed Jersey Number and repent, sinner! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Sam will be back next year to receive the crown from his mentor, Herbie.

th0m
January 3rd, 2006, 05:50 PM
Yes sir :p Just one question, what gave it away? Should I have used more stars? *sighs in desperation*

That was actually two questions. I'll do some more hail herby's :p