PDA

View Full Version : Savannah St??

McNeese72
September 15th, 2009, 11:28 AM
Does anybody know much or anything about Savannah St? I can't find any sports messageboards or online fans. I guess my chances of getting a SSU hat for my opponents hat wall in my office is not too good.

The only info other than the past game stories on their official sports site, is an article in the Savannah online paper, that there starting QB went out in the second half of the game with Ala. St. with turf toe and they couldn't do crap on offense the second half without him. Also, that he is questionable for this Saturday night.

Looking for info.

Hello, hello..........any Savannah St. fans out there?? xconfusedx

Doc

Eaglegus2
September 15th, 2009, 11:53 AM
Doc....I have a few friends that are alumni of Savannah St. I will see if I can get you a hat. Savannah St. will have a very competitive team in the next two years. Their new coach is turning the program around. He just needs another couple of years of recruiting to get them back to having those 8 - 3 or better records.

DSUrocks07
September 15th, 2009, 12:13 PM
Doc....I have a few friends that are alumni of Savannah St. I will see if I can get you a hat. Savannah St. will have a very competitive team in the next two years. Their new coach is turning the program around. He just needs another couple of years of recruiting to get them back to having those 8 - 3 or better records.

There's a couple guys on MEACfans that I know of, ssutiger, and Marskat(sp?), and I'm sure that they're a couple others. The problem is that they still have no conference affiliation. I believe that once they join the MEAC their fans will start coming out of the woodwork.

I'm pulling for them. I actually wanted to enroll in Savannah State back in high school.