PDA

View Full Version : DFW, Your Fame Is Spreading

carney2
September 12th, 2009, 09:08 AM
Check out the following from a blog in the Allentown (PA) Morning Call:

http://blogs.mcall.com/sports/

You have to scroll down a little way to the paragraph just above the title "WILL THE HOYAS BE READY TO PLAY TODAY?" There it is. Our DFW gets one shot and a lot of kudos for his www.hoyasaxa.com site. Way to go, lad. We're proud of you.

ngineer
September 12th, 2009, 09:46 AM
Check out the following from a blog in the Allentown (PA) Morning Call:

http://blogs.mcall.com/sports/

You have to scroll down a little way to the paragraph just above the title "WILL THE HOYAS BE READY TO PLAY TODAY?" There it is. Our DFW gets one shot and a lot of kudos for his www.hoyasaxa.com site. Way to go, lad. We're proud of you.

xbowxxthumbsupx

Way to go DFW...and thanks Carney for heads up.

RichH2
September 12th, 2009, 12:30 PM
With DFW and LFN the PL has great bloggers , now if our football teams could match their excellence

DFW HOYA
September 12th, 2009, 12:50 PM
Well, two points.

Paul seemed incredulous that HoyaSaxa.com has generated 6.7 million visitors. Well, it was founded in 1996 and that includes basketball news, so the number is not unreasonable.

Second, if he thinks the MSF is "depressing", he never saw a game at Kehoe Field, the only I-AA facility on the roof of a building.

PeacockRaider
September 12th, 2009, 12:57 PM
Well, two points.

Paul seemed incredulous that HoyaSaxa.com has generated 6.7 million visitors. Well, it was founded in 1996 and that includes basketball news, so the number is not unreasonable.

Second, if he thinks the MSF is "depressing", he never saw a game at Kehoe Field, the only I-AA facility on the roof of a building.

LOL, I played on Kehoe field, it was unique to say the least. The one year the wind was whipping around so bad punts were going about 10 yards!

carney2
September 12th, 2009, 01:28 PM
Loved this line from Reinhard:

"The football field, which may someday actually have a name..."