PDA

View Full Version : Paladin Stadium To Get 6 Story Addition

apaladin
September 11th, 2009, 11:56 PM
According to the Greenville Journal in their TBA section and I quote: "Furman University is planning to upgrade it's football stadium with a 6 story building for special visitors and end zone seating." That's all it says. Interesting. FYI, the Greenville Journal is a weekly and not the daily fishwrap.

blueballs
September 12th, 2009, 08:05 AM
Now of course the natural reaction by a GSU fan and booster would be to say, "I didn't know they could stack s--t that high," but I won't say that...

... all kidding aside, Furman has one of the nicest stadiums inh the country. I hope they do the addition right and it doesn't take away from what they have.

Congratulations on the progress in the program Furman!

apaladin
September 12th, 2009, 09:12 AM
Now of course the natural reaction by a GSU fan and booster would be to say, "I didn't know they could stack s--t that high," but I won't say that...

... all kidding aside, Furman has one of the nicest stadiums inh the country. I hope they do the addition right and it doesn't take away from what they have.

Congratulations on the progress in the program Furman!

Thanks bb, PS is a great place to watch a game much like Paulsen. Hopefully these additions will come to fruition.

furman94
September 12th, 2009, 09:30 AM
This is AWESOME! 6 Stories? Thats huge. Endzone seating? We dont even fill what we have! I guess we're planning ahead for all those Paladin championships in the next few years :)