View Full Version : ESPN CAA Recognition

purplepeopleeaterv2
September 10th, 2009, 10:14 PM
At the end of the GT v. Clemson game the ESPN announcer said "So GT proves the ACC schools can win as long as its not against the Colonial", or close to it..............I had to clean my drink off my TV.xrotatehx Thank you CAA!

93henfan
September 10th, 2009, 10:18 PM
xlolx xthumbsupx

Gringer1
September 10th, 2009, 10:20 PM
And they did it with a former SoCon coach.

93henfan
September 10th, 2009, 10:22 PM
And they did it with a former SoCon coach.

PJ rocks. I'll never forget the t-shirts several Navy folks were wearing at the '07 Delaware-Navy game when PJ was being recruiting by other schools: "Keep You Hands Off Our Johnson!"

pitpen
September 10th, 2009, 10:27 PM
PJ rocks. I'll never forget the t-shirts several Navy folks were wearing at the '07 Delaware-Navy game when PJ was being recruiting by other schools: "Keep You Hands Off Our Johnson!"

They really meant "chill out on our 4-0 defense."

tribe_pride
September 10th, 2009, 10:53 PM
At the end of the GT v. Clemson game the ESPN announcer said "So GT proves the ACC schools can win as long as its not against the Colonial", or close to it..............I had to clean my drink off my TV.xrotatehx Thank you CAA!

Hold it. There were 2 ACC schools playing each other. Of course an ACC school had to win that game. I am amused by the comment though.

JMU Newbill
September 11th, 2009, 06:07 AM
Hold it. There were 2 ACC schools playing each other. Of course an ACC school had to win that game. I am amused by the comment though.

Details.... details

andy7171
September 11th, 2009, 06:49 AM

Yeah, and it almost ended in a tie!

93henfan
September 11th, 2009, 07:55 AM
I wasn't playing close attention and only saw it out of the corner of my eye, but did PJ run the same fake punt on Clemson that he did on UD in '07 (the one where he disguises a guy just inside the sideline against the backdrop of the guys off the field and sends him downfield)? Sneaky bastage!

HensRock
September 11th, 2009, 08:21 AM
The old "Sleeper Play". Our coaching staff was fit to be tied after that play. But apparently it's legal if you don't huddle.
xrulesx

89Hen
September 11th, 2009, 08:30 AM
Still not as good as that fake the Titans ran in the preseason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7m0iK2ir50

93henfan
September 11th, 2009, 08:37 AM
The old "Sleeper Play". Our coaching staff was fit to be tied after that play. But apparently it's legal if you don't huddle.
xrulesx

I was sitting on the Navy side about twenty rows up and saw the guy standing inside the sideline facing the Delaware bench with his hands on his hips and knew something was up. Perfect vantage point for it. It was a sick feeling seeing what was about to go down and not being able to do anything about it. At least we won.

caribbeanhen
September 11th, 2009, 08:39 AM
Still not as good as that fake the Titans ran in the preseason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7m0iK2ir50

Wow, was that a white boyxconfusedx

LacesOut
September 11th, 2009, 10:59 PM
Soooo nice to see a thread that isn't whining or complaining or bitching about ESPN and their lack of notice or respect or coverage of I-AA football on this site!!!

WOOOO HOOOO